PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks Get Their NFC Championship Rings

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:10 AM
http://www.komotv.com/news/images/hawks_ring_1_060706.jpghttp://www.komonews.com/news/images/hawks_ring_2_060706.jpghttp://www.komonews.com/news/images/hawks_ring_3_060706.jpg

http://www.komotv.com/stories/43803.htm

tony hipchest
06-08-2006, 10:19 AM
what? no teardrop shaped diamonds? those are pretty cool looking rings though (plain but theyre supposed to be). good for them. they took a huge step for their franchise just getting to the big game

ARKIESTEEL
06-08-2006, 10:20 AM
whoop te do

DIESELMAN
06-08-2006, 10:21 AM
"the Seahawks retired to a tent set up in the players' parking lot and were presented with their NFC Championship rings."
AWWWWWW isn't that special and they went all out to get a tent set up in the parking lot...LMAO

BBC
06-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Very deserving. Congrats to the Seahawks on a great season.

shimmysteelerfan
06-08-2006, 01:47 PM
woohoo, now were gonna be hearing storys from them about how it should be a superbowl ring.....:blah: :blah: :blah:

SteelCityMan786
06-08-2006, 02:23 PM
OOOOOOOOOO ODODODOO DODO. The Rings need some tears on it. Cuz it's a whining bitch town.

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm just hoping this pacifies Holmgren for a few months so he can spare us his complaining during every interview up until the start of next season.

CantStop85
06-08-2006, 02:52 PM
I actually like those more than the superbowl rings....well maybe with a few more diamonds added.

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I actually like those more than the superbowl rings....well maybe with a few more diamonds added.

LOL, that doesn't surprise me one bit. I'm sure if the SB ring had a Bengal logo it would be a different story. :rolleyes:

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 03:36 PM
what no pic of mike holmgren crying on it, I thought they would have put that on there since that is all we have seen since the big game ended

CantStop85
06-08-2006, 03:52 PM
LOL, that doesn't surprise me one bit. I'm sure if the SB ring had a Bengal logo it would be a different story. :rolleyes:
How'd you guess?

It could have something to do with the steelers logo but I like the cleaner/simpler look.

BBC
06-08-2006, 03:54 PM
How'd you guess?

It could have something to do with the steelers logo but I like the cleaner/simpler look.

Then you must hate the Bengals jerseys.

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 03:55 PM
How'd you guess?

Okay buddy....lol.

boLT fan
06-08-2006, 05:21 PM
What's with all the "crying" comments still? Let it go, they complained about it for a little while, now they've stopped. Just let it go. Now you're starting to sound like sore winners just trying to rub it in.

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 09:12 PM
What's with all the "crying" comments still? Let it go, they complained about it for a little while, now they've stopped. Just let it go. Now you're starting to sound like sore winners just trying to rub it in.

We have been dealing with Holmgren's interviews well past our Super Bowl victory. So no, they have not stopped, it's just the fact that fat man has not been interviewd since his last rant.

SteelCityMan786
06-08-2006, 09:15 PM
what no pic of mike holmgren crying on it, I thought they would have put that on there since that is all we have seen since the big game ended

yep and considering he is a choker:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 09:17 PM
yep and considering he is a choker:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

now that was funny :sofunny:

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-09-2006, 12:17 AM

You'd probably like the AFC North rings better also...:sofunny: :dang:

Ohio Steeler
06-09-2006, 12:22 AM

its ok we understand you are so use to coming in behind the winners that you have gotin use to getting the runner up prize and to you it look's better..

SteelShooter
06-09-2006, 12:34 AM
its ok we understand you are so use to coming in behind the winners that you have gotin use to getting the runner up prize and to you it look's better..

OWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

That Hurt,,,,,,,,,,,but it sure was funny!

Reps to ya on that one Bro!

HburgXL06
06-09-2006, 01:17 AM
whoop te do

Exactly.

"the Seahawks retired to a tent set up in the players' parking lot and were presented with their NFC Championship rings."
AWWWWWW isn't that special and they went all out to get a tent set up in the parking lot...LMAO

Good to see they set up a special ceremony for the presentation of the rings. It looks like somethin you get out of a quarter machine in front of the grocery store. I like the "carabiner/motivational speaker" reference. How west coast touchin. They had a motivational speaker and got gifts for every win. How touchin. Please, in Pittsburgh you don't need a motivational speaker when you have 67,000 screamin fans wavin The Terrible Towel.

"Shut up Butters!"

BuFu