PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben In Big Trouble???

LuckyNumber7
06-08-2006, 02:21 PM
I was on Ben's website and I read a thread about how Ben was mad at the media for them towing his car. Apparently, he was drinking, he had underage people there and had liquor, might go to jail, becuase he bought the liqour and was handing it out. I never heard anything about this.....have any of you??? I hope its just a joke and it's not real....

$LN7$

clevestinks
06-08-2006, 02:23 PM
What???? I just dont think he is that stupid!

LuckyNumber7
06-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Thats what I thought. Because I hadn't heard anything about this. Maybe its just a hoax, I hope it is, becuase Ben's too good of a guy to do stupid stuff liek this.

SteelCityMan786
06-08-2006, 02:31 PM
It's a bunch of BULLSHIT! They would have said something about it on the news by now if he did.

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 02:35 PM
B.S. rumor.

SteelerFanInCA
06-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Agree. Something like that would have been all over the place by now. These people that come up with this shit just amaze me.

BBC
06-08-2006, 03:49 PM
It is true that he is upset with the media, but the rest is just hear-say:

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16756248&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478568&rfi=6

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 03:52 PM
At best his vehicle got towed.....lol. There is nothing in that article that pertains to underage drinking or drinking in general.

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Also keep in mind for the out of towners.

WPXI is a local news channel here in Pittsburgh who recently started covering the Steelers on a much larger bases. In my opinion, this is a perfect example of one news outlet attempting to make a story out of nothing in order to compete with ratings (against KDKA news in particular who cover the Steelers on a much larger bases).

As already stated.....complete B.S.

Elvis
06-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Yeah... If it were true I think that everyone in sports would be reporting it especially ESPN and NFL Network...
God Bless
Elvis

tony hipchest
06-08-2006, 04:49 PM
It is true that he is upset with the media, but the rest is just hear-say:

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16756248&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478568&rfi=6 rumor i heard from someone who lives in pitt. is that bens house is up for sale. appearantly his meager home is in one of those neighborhoods that have commities and they called a meeting where ben and his friends parking was the main subject. appearantly theres only enough room for 2 cars, and he lives somewhere that they dont want his friends over and parking in the street. hes a single young man living in a neighborhood of stiffs. screw his neighbors and the media outlet trying to make something out of this

siss
06-08-2006, 09:05 PM
I was on Ben's website and I read a thread about how Ben was mad at the media for them towing his car. Apparently, he was drinking, he had underage people there and had liquor, might go to jail, becuase he bought the liqour and was handing it out. I never heard anything about this.....have any of you??? I hope its just a joke and it's not real....

$LN7$

OMG lol
Im a member of that board and the person was being that person. He's a smart ass and most of the things he said are inside jokes to the people who post regularly. So its not even a bogas rumor just a buch of people who like to joke around.

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 09:17 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Ben Roethlisberger has killed and ate a family of five. He is currently being hunted down near the Mexican border.

tony hipchest
06-08-2006, 09:21 PM
he cut the cheese in switzerland.

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Personally, I don't give a flying shit about Ben's personal life. As long as he doesn't get arrested I really don't care. I'm sure there are a few that would drop this team in a second if Ben had a career ending injury or if he ended up playing for another team, but all I care about is what he does on the field. That's why I take some of these nuts who are hard up over one specific player with a cautious heart. Loyalty with one player or with the team?

Give me proof he was arrested, charged and convicted then I will take this story to heart. Until then, it's a joke.

siss
06-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Personally, I don't give a flying shit about Ben's personal life. As long as he doesn't get arrested I really don't care. I'm sure there are a few that would drop this team in a second if Ben had a career ending injury or if he ended up playing for another team, but all I care about is what he does on the field. That's why I take some of these nuts who are hard up over one specific player with a cautious heart. Loyalty with one player or with the team?

Give me proof he was arrested, charged and convicted then I will take this story to heart. Until then, it's a joke.
I just said it was a joke. Beleive almost nothing you read on that board! We are just a bunch of horny girls who like to joke around about big ben!

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 09:41 PM
I just said it was a joke. Beleive almost nothing you read on that board! We are just a bunch of horny girls who like to joke around about big ben!

What? No offense, I wasn't talking about you. Just making a general statement. Deep breath.

tony hipchest
06-08-2006, 09:42 PM
heheheh. she said "horny girls"

siss
06-08-2006, 09:50 PM
lol yep. If you ever get a chance go check out one of our Ben is Hot threads the you should really be scared. We really are just a bunch of nuts over there. So unless its in writing and there is a link dont beleive its true.
Just to give you an idea of what goes on there. We currently have a plot to hold his motorcycle(s) and golf clubs hostage until he cuts his hair.
So just ignore us! Were just crazy!

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Personally, I really don't care about his little website or what he does during his vacations nor his personal life in general. What he does on the field is all I care about. My cash goes directly to his paycheck, that's all I care about...lol.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Reason #1 why I have trouble taking female fans seriously when it comes to football. Keep in mind I was raised with four older sisters. Personally, I really don't care about his website, what he does during his vacations nor his personal life in general. What he does on the field is all I care about. My cash goes directly to his paycheck, that's all I care about...lol.

Come on now you know you couldn't wait for daily reports about Ben's Switzerland trip when he went there. J/K

I hear you bro and I agree. I could care less what Ben does or who he screws. Its what he does on gameday that I care about.

Stlrs4Life
06-08-2006, 10:05 PM
We are just a bunch of horny girls

Horny huh? Hmmmm, I like that board already, lol!:busted: :smile:

siss
06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
We have fun!

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Come on now you know you couldn't wait for daily reports about Ben's Switzerland trip when he went there. J/K

Hey, if he signed with a team based in Switzerland you damn well better believe I would be taking the first flight out of Pittsburgh to Switzerland and becoming a Switzerland citizen!!! That's how much I love Ben Roethlisberger!!!

This is just between you and I, but I have one of his pubic hairs.....SHHHHHHHH!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey, if he signed with a team based in Switzerland you damn well better believe I would be taking the first flight out of Pittsburgh to Switzerland and becoming a Switzerland citizen!!! That's how much I love Ben Roethlisberger!!!

This is just between you and I, but I have one of his pubic hairs.....SHHHHHHHH!!!

:sofunny: LOL:sofunny:

siss
06-08-2006, 10:16 PM

LOL!!!!!
awww you have a man crush! Is it your first?

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:17 PM
LOL!!!!!
awww you have a man crush! Is it your first?

Yes!!! I don't care about the team, all I care about is Ben!!!

I'm a Ben Bunny!!! I know absolutely nothing about the game, but I know about Ben!!! Listen......that's the air coming out of my head!!!

siss
06-08-2006, 10:19 PM
His whole life story? Even that he is allergic to cats?

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:20 PM
His whole life story even that he is allergic to cats?

:huh: comma maybe?

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Anywho, I'm sure the story is false........just get into camp, get better and win games.

MattsMe
06-08-2006, 10:22 PM
His whole life story even that he is allergic to cats?

Hey, I'm allergic to cats too!! Golly, we have something in common!! I am so bragging to all my friends about this. :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Hey, I'm allergic to cats too!! Golly, we have something in common!! I am so bragging to all my friends about this. :sofunny:

F-U Matt!! Like, like, like, like, like, like I was allergic first!!!

MattsMe
06-08-2006, 10:25 PM
F-U Matt!! Like, like, like, like, like, like I was allergic first!!!

Oh no you didn't!! Jealous skank!!

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Oh no you didn't!! Jealous skank!!

Well, your....your.......your just a Ben Roethlisberger hoochie wannabe!!!

siss
06-08-2006, 10:26 PM
You sound worse then we do!

SteelShooter
06-08-2006, 10:27 PM

Duuuuuuude! Where ya get it? Got a spare??? Just clip the tip off if it's long enough...I'll settle for that!

I'll glue it on my Ben Figure! <pant-pant>

siss
06-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Duuuuuuude! Where ya get it? Got a spare??? Just clip the tip off if it's long enough...I'll settle for that!

I have one to. I stole one the last time I saw him:sofunny: !

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:30 PM

Hell no, that's hardcore undercover work me and my buddies have planned out since he was drafted (even though I didn't even know who he was before he was drafted by some team named the Steelers). As you see and we will be sure to make it clear in every post that we love him very much.

MattsMe
06-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Well, your....your.......your just a Ben Roethlisberger hoochie wannabe!!!

Well if Ben didn't have a restraining order against me, I'd go tell him what a wh0re you are!!
And by the way, that pube you're so proud of really came from D*ck LeBeau!!

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Well if Ben didn't have a restraining order against me, I'd go tell him what a wh0re you are!!
And by the way, that pube you're so proud of really came from D*ck LeBeau!!

Oh no you didn't. I may not know the first thing about the game of football. But I do know Ben's pubes!!! I do have Ben's pube!!! My mother used to be a Dick hog and yes, she does have Dick's pubes. Matt, your a bastard.

MattsMe
06-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Oh no you didn't. I may not know the first thing about the game of football. But I do know Ben's pubes!!! I do have Ben's pube!!! My mother used to be a Dick hog and yes, she does have Dick's pubes.

:sofunny: Ok, I give up. :sofunny:

If anyone needs me, I'll be in my bedroom sniffing Ben's dryer lint that I bought on ebay.

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:41 PM
:sofunny: Ok, I give up. :sofunny:

If anyone needs me, I'll be in my bedroom sniffing Ben's dryer lint that I bought on ebay.

Yeah.........well I'll be in my bedroom sniffing Ben's pube. Huh!!!

tony hipchest
06-08-2006, 10:41 PM
if you capitalize Dick it slips through the filter?????????????

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 10:43 PM
TH you meat stick, you stay out of this unless you have Ben's pubes!!!! Step off or I will bitch smack you like I did Matt!!! *hisses like a cat*

MattsMe
06-08-2006, 10:43 PM
if you capitalize Dick it slips through the filter?????????????

Does that mean the sponge is not an effective contraception?

tony hipchest
06-08-2006, 10:50 PM
:toofunny: X 2

HburgXL06
06-09-2006, 02:31 AM
So...............................I hear Ben Roethlisberger is somethin called a "quarterback" in somethin called the "National Football League." I think he plays for some team in Pitsberg....I think that's somewhere in New Hampshire and he plays for a team called the "Still People" or somethin like that. But I like his truck.

BuFu

siss
06-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Its his ass I really care about!

Livinginthe past
06-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Its his ass I really care about!

I wouldnt worry too much - there is plenty of it to go round - Ben is eating for his fans.

NM

BBC
06-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Why in the hell is this thread 5 pages long? :sofunny:

Santonio4
06-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Its all a lie.