PDA

View Full Version : Go Steelers! Beat the Tits!

drs23
10-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Here's to The Black-n-Gold next Sunday. Go into Possum Holler and smoke the Tits! No Britt and CJ2yds isn't exactly tearing it up.

Hope you guys go in there and give 'em a beat down they'll never forget.

Go Steelers! :tt04:

TongueNGroove
10-05-2011, 08:06 PM
It is more than obvious that the Titans are going to leave that town being 4-1....

shovelnose
10-05-2011, 08:19 PM
It is more than obvious that the Titans are going to leave that town being 4-1....

Well there you have it. Might as well not even play the game.:coffee:

stb_steeler
10-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Might as well............
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/DanielR06/throw_in_towel.jpg

pete74
10-06-2011, 05:52 AM
steelers are mad and i feel sorry for the titans because there going to get beat up because of it. its very unfortunate for them that they have to play us this week. i see either Hasselback or CJ going down in this game. our defense is going to come out hitting hard and there going to take out alot of anger on the overrated titans

BIGNASTY91
10-06-2011, 07:05 AM
steelers are mad and i feel sorry for the titans because there going to get beat up because of it. its very unfortunate for them that they have to play us this week. i see either Hasselback or CJ going down in this game. our defense is going to come out hitting hard and there going to take out alot of anger on the overrated titans

I'm kinda feeling the same way about this one. I just hope we put it all together on both sides of the ball and play a complete game! If we can do that they are certainly in trouble!!! :drink: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03:

TongueNGroove
10-07-2011, 05:42 PM
I heard rumors there is going to be some towel stomping after we win.

I hope no one gets hurt on either side... we already lost Kenny Britt for the year and I know you guys can't afford any more losses.