PDA

View Full Version : Is Steve McNair the Answer?

Elvis
06-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Here is my story about McNair..
He seemed to always beat us when he was in Tennessee and now we are gonna see him again for atleast a few more years in Baltimore. My question for everyone is:

Does Steve McNair make that much of a difference in the Baltimore Ravens, it seems year after year if they had a good QB they could be the team to beat but is it too late for Ray Lewis? I HOPE SO!!!
I dont think that McNair has a whole lot left but we will see I guess..
God Bless
Elvis

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 05:04 PM
That o-line would be my main concern if I was a Ratbird fan (actually I would be a suicide victim if that was the case). If they can't protect McNair, he's done. The guy won't last past week five.

Is it better than Boller? Sure. Is that saying much? I don't think so. They will give Cleveland a fight in this division, but that's about it.

Bottomline: The Ravens o-line is key. In my opinion, it sucks.

Steel Pit
06-09-2006, 03:57 AM
I was thinking along the same lines as 83-Steelers-43. In my opinion McNair now gives the Ravens an opportunity to surpass the Browns for 3rd place in the division.

CantStop85
06-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Had the Ravens gotten Steve McNair a couple of years ago, I would've been worried...but No Air McNair and Ray Lewis haven't been getting any younger. They'll win 6-8 games next year.

But to answer your question, no Steve McNair is not the answer...Allen Iverson is the answer.

Stlrs4Life
06-09-2006, 01:03 PM
He's not as good as he used to be, but he still is better than Boller.

BBC
06-09-2006, 01:07 PM
If the 33 year old McNair who hasn't played in a full season since 2002 is the answer, I don't want to hear the question.

Elvis
06-09-2006, 04:27 PM
I just hate to think that McNair will be facing us atleast 2 times a year.. He has given us problems before... Go Black N Gold
God Bless
Elvis

ben2hines=6
06-09-2006, 04:58 PM
that o-line isnt that bad...now if ur thinking that because of the run game last year just think about how our run game was when tommy pistol was throwing the ball.....we didnt have a run game either....with a qb that can get rid of the ball (and mcNair still can) that run game has the possibility to be what it used to be and they now have that number one reciever in mason the were missing even when they were good.....along with todd heap and the possibility of clayton emerging, this raven team could be a problem especially with us having to battle the rest of ur damn schedule...

Suitanim
06-09-2006, 05:10 PM
I thought Allen Iverson was "The Answer"?

MattsMe
06-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Could somebody repeat the question?

clevestinks
06-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Q: Is Steve McNair the answer?

A: If the question is, who is the next qb to lead the ravens reformatory to a sub .500 record! Then he is the answer!

SteelerFanInCA
06-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Had the Ravens gotten Steve McNair a couple of years ago, I would've been worried...but No Air McNair and Ray Lewis haven't been getting any younger. They'll win 6-8 games next year.

But to answer your question, no Steve McNair is not the answer...Allen Iverson is the answer.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/nfl/huddle_up/2006/2006/06/overrated-ravens.html