PDA

View Full Version : New to the board

remote steeler
10-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Great to see that there is a steeler board that looks professional and actually works!

I was on the other board for many years......and have been a Steeler fan for many years.

Looking forward to having access to a real and functioning forum!

Remote

SteelBlaze1
10-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Welcome aboard...glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

steelfury02
10-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Greetings! Are you in the glass half empty or glass half full bunch in regards to this particular 2-2 start?

remote steeler
10-06-2011, 02:17 PM
Greetings! Are you in the glass half empty or glass half full bunch in regards to this particular 2-2 start?

I have always been more of a glass half full kind of guy.

That has come in handy over the years of following the Steelers.

SteelCityMom
10-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Welcome to the board and enjoy! :tt02:

Fire Arians
10-06-2011, 04:11 PM
welcome :)

EightySixxx
10-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Great to see that there is a steeler board that looks professional and actually works!

I was on the other board for many years......and have been a Steeler fan for many years.

Looking forward to having access to a real and functioning forum!

Remote

I'm new here too now. Apparently after years of posts I can no longer make posts on the "official" POS forum. I didn't do anything to get banned or anything. I just cant post. Since it took me 2 years to get access to that forum and all the other issues it has I'm not at all surprised and I won't spend one minute trying to regain access.

stb_steeler
10-06-2011, 06:44 PM
WELCOME Have fun

harrison'samonster
10-06-2011, 07:54 PM
welcome to the board!

SteelCityMom
10-06-2011, 08:57 PM
I'm new here too now. Apparently after years of posts I can no longer make posts on the "official" POS forum. I didn't do anything to get banned or anything. I just cant post. Since it took me 2 years to get access to that forum and all the other issues it has I'm not at all surprised and I won't spend one minute trying to regain access.

Welcome as well! I was there too for a little while a few years or so back, and last I saw it, they still hadn't changed a thing lol. I spent about a year there before I got fed up with all the issues.

Glad to have you! :tt02:

remote steeler
10-07-2011, 02:40 PM

It appears that they are in the process of letting that board die a slow death.

It is no long even available as a link from the Steelers.com site. ALso pretty obvious that there is no tech support. It is just sitting there.

This is a much more pressional board and has what you might expect from a real fan message board.....and what appears to be plenty of well informed fans.

What was your screen name at the "official board"?

Many of those board members would enjoy this board if they knew about it.