PDA

View Full Version : Ravens are back on the board as Football enemy #1

GoFor6
06-09-2006, 10:53 AM
I am very excited that the Ravens can now be the focus for 2006. I hated giving any attentions to the Bungels. With a Heath, Jamal and McNair they are a legit #2 to average more than 20 points a game this year. I say Cincy drops 2 to the Ravens and comes in 3rd place (8-8).

Lets get the hate goin:

1. Their cheerleaders are ugly

2. Their uniforms are pathetic

3. Who has more felons - Ravens or Cincy

4. Lay Rewis who

5. Billick is overated

6. 2000 was 6 damn years ago - give me a break

7. Art Modell - do I need to say anymore

8. Ogden is way overrated

C'mon Stillers fans - let hear some dirt on the Rat Birds.

CantStop85
06-09-2006, 01:36 PM
I am very excited that the Ravens can now be the focus for 2006. I hated giving any attentions to the Bungels. With a Heath, Jamal and McNair they are a legit #2 to average more than 20 points a game this year. I say Cincy drops 2 to the Ravens and comes in 3rd place (8-8).

Lets get the hate goin:

4. Lay Rewis who

5. Billick is overated

If the Ravens are your focus for 2006, you must be a browns fan...that race for 3rd place in the AFC North is gonna be very competitive.

Haiku_Dirtt
06-09-2006, 02:14 PM
As of May 2006 I still officially hate the Bengals more.

Ogden is without a doubt not overrated.

But yeah. I'll hate the ravens too.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-09-2006, 03:17 PM
I hate all the teams in the division,and though they Bungals aren't the team to beat in the division (we took that by winning the Super Bowl) they are still,IMHO,our biggest threat.

McNair won't have the time to find the open reciever behind that horrid offensive line.He's gonna be getting blasted,and we all know he can't hold up for an entire 16-game season plus whatever playoff games he'd play if the Ratbirds were to somehow make the playoffs this year.I expect McNair to be in a body cast or a body bag by week 8,week 10 at the latest.

Thier defense is overrated.Ngata is a rookie,there is no way anyone knows what he will do.He could be outstanding or he could be a flop.If he's outstanding,he won't be enough to "vastly improve" the defense.Ray Lewis has lost a step and seems to be injury prone late in his career,he may not hold up all season either.Thier best player is Ed Reed,the guy is one of the most dominant DB's in the game.Rolle is getting to be old and McAllister is good,but not great.

pitt
06-09-2006, 03:25 PM
I hate the Ravens and the Bengals. I'd hate the Browns too if they were a real football team instead of a pathetic joke.

Elvis
06-09-2006, 05:03 PM
The Ravens never got off my list of hate teams.. Ray Lewis is a mere image of what he used to be in their Super Bowl year and they havent got the running game they did then. Ray will be wanting to be traded by mid-season..
The Bengals are the team to beat.. they are the defending AFC North Champs for '05
We won the Super Bowl....they are division champs....which had YOU rather have? Thank you....God Bless
Elvis

Ambridge
06-09-2006, 05:11 PM
I depise the Ravens and will always appreciate a little gas thrown on the "hate" fire.

CantStop85
06-09-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm surprised the raven fans haven't swarmed over here yet at the news of the McNair signing.

SteelersMongol
06-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Ravens are OK. Don't hear about them guys often. Last I heard you can read from http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/nfl/huddle_up/2006/2006/06/overrated-ravens.html But I hate those wannabe Ben(s)gals (so Ben can spank them whenever he pleases) with all their fans. Because

-I watched those Cincy jokers wiping their shoes off with our Terribel Towel after their lucky win at Heinz from my DVD :dualies:

-I read some of the things that they wrote in their fansite :chair: I haven't seen any Steelers fan walking around pissing and shitting on any other teams after the 5th SB Championship. But the Bengals players and fans alike all crying, whining, talking shiit about our Steelers just after barely making AFC. Well, if it helps them to have better orgasm, I guess that's fine.

So :sign09:

OneForTheToe
06-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Bengals are still the bigger challenge, IMO. If McNair is healthy, the Ravens are better, and subsequently their chances of beating the Steelers once this year again definitely improve. Still, for the reasons others stated above, I don't think this gets them out of third.

SteelerFanInCA
06-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Here's a view on why the ratbirds won't fare well. This article is well put.

"Ravens fans are busy looking into cheap flights to Miami for Super Bowl XLI when they should be purchasing Amtrak tickets to New York for next year's draft."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/nfl/huddle_up/2006/2006/06/overrated-ravens.html

Suitanim
06-09-2006, 06:37 PM
Public Enemy #1? Maybe (Although the Bengals are starting to look like the John Gotti to the Ravens Big Paulie Castellano), but definitely not #1 rivalry...

SteelCityMan786
06-09-2006, 11:49 PM

Lets get the hate goin:

4. Lay Rewis who

5. Billick is overated

Summarizing all 8 of these

1. The Cheerleaders are desperate for attention and can't get guys

2. The Uniforms look like they're from the Nazi era

3. The Ratbirds get more felonies

4. Who is this Lay Rewis you speak of?

5. Stlick has been overrated since he won the super bowl

6. 2000 is the PAST. The Ratbirds like to live in the past. not for today or there future

7. Modell is a mistake

8. Odgen is full of BS

SteelShooter
06-10-2006, 03:55 AM
Although Cin-Cin is, by FAR, the biggest threat:

I hold ill-will toward Cleveland, Baltimore and Cincinnatti ....I am an equal-opportunity hater! :champs:

SteelerzGirl
06-10-2006, 08:16 AM
I hold ill-will toward Cleveland, Baltimore and Cincinnatti ....I am an equal-opportunity hater! :champs:

:iagree: