PDA

View Full Version : Kemo now out

StainlessStill
10-07-2011, 01:52 AM
I'm so infuriated about this offensive line that I have nothing else to say. Kemo out at left guard. This is officially a nightmare with injury and lack of communication with this o-line. Time to re-build fellas. Nothing but lineman in the 2012 NFL Draft.

DanRooney
10-07-2011, 02:08 AM
He's been shitting the bed anyway.

tony hipchest
10-07-2011, 02:21 AM
kemo has been hurt and wouldnt have even started last week if we had any depth to replace him. his hand and knee have both been screwed up.

the coaches called pounceys game vs the texans probably his best game as a pro. jim wexell noted during his breakdown ot the tape, that pouncey was helping kemo with his assignments all game long.

this week we will have starks-legursky-pouncy-foster-gilbert,( unless by some freak chance j. scott gets the nod over starks).

i can deal with that.

OX1947
10-07-2011, 02:30 AM
I wish he had signed with the Jets.

tony hipchest
10-07-2011, 02:34 AM
im sure many people wish colon had signed with the bears. those wishes dont solve any problems going forward.

people wanna blame our FO and coaching staff for neglecting the OL but nobody can really predict the barrage of injuries our linemen have suffered.

FWIW- i still wish pouncey coulda played in last years superbowl.

solardave
10-07-2011, 05:49 AM
I got an idea. Put Legursky in at center and slide Pouncey over to play both LG/LT. :wink02:Couldn't be much worse since anyone else in these two spots has not showed up to work yet.

55BaileyFan
10-07-2011, 09:17 AM
I think he is gone anyway next year. The Steelers need to dump salary and those older and injury prone players will be gone...Kemo, Farrior, Aaron Smith and so on.

truesteelerfan
10-07-2011, 10:35 AM
I don't mind Kemo- compared to the rest of our starting OL this year, I have to like somone besides our C- I'm a fan of the team.

Atlanta Dan
10-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Kemo came into camp with the bad knee - Ed.B. of the P-G thinks it will probably need to be scoped

Exhibit A is Peyton Manning, but IMO a lot of players are having problems getting on the field now because thye could not train and rehab with the team from March through late July

The Steelers usually get an early bye week - they could use one now so of course this season they will not get a bye until mid-November

tanda10506
10-07-2011, 01:19 PM
kemo has been hurt and wouldnt have even started last week if we had any depth to replace him. his hand and knee have both been screwed up.

the coaches called pounceys game vs the texans probably his best game as a pro. jim wexell noted during his breakdown ot the tape, that pouncey was helping kemo with his assignments all game long.

this week we will have starks-legursky-pouncy-foster-gilbert,( unless by some freak chance j. scott gets the nod over starks).

i can deal with that.

Pouncey has been blocking 2 guys a lot. If Starks can play already then I agree, I can live with that line. LT was the biggest problem.

ETL
10-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Can we draft the University of Wisconsin OL as a whole?

BKAnthem
10-07-2011, 02:45 PM
im sure many people wish colon had signed with the bears. those wishes dont solve any problems going forward.

people wanna blame our FO and coaching staff for neglecting the OL but nobody can really predict the barrage of injuries our linemen have suffered.

FWIW- i still wish pouncey coulda played in last years superbowl.

It is the FO fault, and they seem to be playing worse than last year before the injuries...maybe they draft better O linemen these dudes are coming off the bench....they most likely would still be Steelers since NO ONE else wants then

Fire Arians
10-07-2011, 02:52 PM
It is the FO fault, and they seem to be playing worse than last year before the injuries...maybe they draft better O linemen these dudes are coming off the bench....they most likely would still be Steelers since NO ONE else wants then

well except tony hills, the broncos signed him pretty quick right after we cut him

yeah, i'm still pissed that he was cut in favor of chris scott, who is worthless and ended up getting cut anyway

tony hipchest
10-07-2011, 03:45 PM

theyve been injured since day 1. this is their 5th OL line combination in 5th games, and really this unit is playing about the same as last years unit. the beat up unit with essex, one armed kemo and rookie gilbert looked pretty good in the 1st drive of the 2nd half of last week.

the line and our running game looked pretty damn good through the 1st 4 games of last season.

theres no doubt our line looks horrid and the complete failure of urbick and hills is beyond comprehension but theres also no denying they looked 10X better with ben out and arians being forced to call a more conventional, conservative, and logical game.

by the same token, a chimpanzee calling plays for a team with an excellent line like the texans, could make them look like shit.

Goldsteel86
10-07-2011, 09:31 PM
This offensive line is filled with screen doors, too many holes and so easy to run through. Glad to see Starks back, bring back Flozell. It just seems so easy to sit out games this year, these guys the last two years would have played irregardless, even on crutches.

SH-Rock
10-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Can we draft the University of Wisconsin OL as a whole?

If that's possible then I'm all for it.

tony hipchest
10-08-2011, 01:31 AM
when we drafted kraig urbick out of wisconsin, he was regarded as one of the (if not THE) best guard prospects in the entire 09 draft.

but if you listen to the ignorant steelerfans, they will lead you to believe the steelers FO has done absolutely nothing to address the OL.

since 09 we have drated a top guard prospect, a top center prospect, signed the highest rated RT in free agency, and spent a 2nd round pick on a LT.

thos fans need to pull their heads out of their rectums.

Moose
10-08-2011, 03:14 AM
And the pain continues !! :banging:

DanRooney
10-08-2011, 04:53 AM
Urbik sucks and always has sucked. Just like Frank Summers and Shipley.