PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Roster Update

GoFor6
06-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Here is the latest Steeler Roster in 3 spreadsheets. Hope you enjoy. Next issue will be right before training camp.

A. 92 Man Roster Stats: Number players by Draft round (very nice balance). 20% of rosters in the NFL are made up of undrafted free agents. We had 10 on Super Bowl team.

1. The AVERAGE height, weight and NFL experience of Steelers

2. Status of Super Bowl players on 2006 roster

3. Which USA States produce Steelers (including America Somoa, AS)

4. Percentage of Drafted players and Free Agents

B. 93 man Roster: Jersey number, name, line, position, age, weight, NFL seasons, hometown, college, position, salary, contract expiration, average annual salary, how they entered the NFL, 2005 Sporting News player rating, Pro bowls appearances.

Red font designates NFL Europe players and Bold font are 2006 Draftees.

c. Depth Chart

83-Steelers-43
06-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Sweet. Thanks GoFor6. Much appreciated.

SteelerFanInCA
06-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Nice work on the chart GoFor6.

SCSteeler4Life
06-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Thanks! Great work.

Ohio Steeler
06-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Here is the latest Steeler Roster in 3 spreadsheets. Hope you enjoy. Next issue will be right before training camp.

A. 92 Man Roster Stats: Number players by Draft round (very nice balance). 20% of rosters in the NFL are made up of undrafted free agents. We had 10 on Super Bowl team.

1. The AVERAGE height, weight and NFL experience of Steelers

2. Status of Super Bowl players on 2006 roster

3. Which USA States produce Steelers (including America Somoa, AS)

4. Percentage of Drafted players and Free Agents

B. 93 man Roster: Jersey number, name, line, position, age, weight, NFL seasons, hometown, college, position, salary, contract expiration, average annual salary, how they entered the NFL, 2005 Sporting News player rating, Pro bowls appearances.

Red font designates NFL Europe players and Bold font are 2006 Draftees.

c. Depth Chart

rep pints coming your way for that

GoFor6
06-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the feedback and the points. I also have other analysis that some of you may find interesting but the forums limits the size of a file I can upload. Does anyone know how I can more upload file size?

Size does matter.