PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling

Bayz101
10-09-2011, 11:02 AM
That things are going to go a lot smoother this week. I understand that some of the injuries we have are very, very devastating. Especially Harrison's. But I think we'll look good today. Redman is starting at back. He has only ran 22 times and he has 107 yards. Mendenhall has ran 78 times and only has 173. Redman starting means we'll have a running game, and the running game opens up the passing game. Our defense will be rested enough, and we'll win this one convincingly.

Also---Tennessee, not so good. It'd obvious. But if Redman gets even 70 yards rushing today, it's already an improvement. Let's look for a good running game today.

Bayz101
10-09-2011, 11:08 AM
I just wanted to clarify something. Titans are 3-1. I made a statement about how the're "not so good". I made that statement based on the expectations the Steelers had at the start of the season.

casteeler
10-09-2011, 11:14 AM
I agree with the Redman part but even with the new addition to the line will it be Enough?.... I hope so but it seems with each passing week the line plays a little worse, the Steelers coordinators have a tendency to put patches on holes that need to big fixed properly and it's really become apparent to the league early this season

Bayz101
10-09-2011, 11:32 AM
I agree with the Redman part but even with the new addition to the line will it be Enough?.... I hope so but it seems with each passing week the line plays a little worse, the Steelers coordinators have a tendency to put patches on holes that need to big fixed properly and it's really become apparent to the league early this season

Truthfully, they put Redman in a few times last weekend, and he did great. So with a new addition to the line, i'd imagine things would only improve slightly, ever so slightly.

WickedSteel
10-09-2011, 11:56 AM
The Titans front 7 is better than the Texans'. The line better play their asses off to even think about a running game and protecting Ben.

To be honest, I just hope they get out of this game without Ben on IR and more linemen with injuries.

lardlad
10-09-2011, 11:58 AM
I feel good about today's game too for some reason. I am worried Hasselbeck might get hot though. He is streaky and looks like a HOF-er sometimes.

Hoke is going to have a good day and so will Redman.

tanda10506
10-09-2011, 12:35 PM
With the addition to the line and the team seemingly "pumped up", Smith being out (which helps), Mendenhall being out (which will probably help), I would say are chances are great and that this could have been the turn around week. Problem is the Harrison injury hurts us so bad, especially since Worilds is hurt too. This garbage of putting Timmons on the edge and starting Foote and Farrior in the middle though will probably lose the game for us, even if everything else goes well, it's already 11 on 9 with the MLB's not being able to cover a corpse. Hopefully I'm wrong.

DoctorCAD
10-09-2011, 12:42 PM
I would love to buy $20 worth of whatever it is that you are smoking...

PhantomJB93
10-09-2011, 02:17 PM
The Oline looks decent today. Starks looks like a HOFer compared to what we've seen at LT to this point.

Also, Woodley seems to be finding his stride (I think we all need to accept that he's never going to do much through the first quarter of a season, this is what has happened the last few years)

SteelerFanInATL
10-09-2011, 06:42 PM
I would love to buy $20 worth of whatever it is that you are smoking...

I'll spot you the $20.00 but apparently he was right so I don't know what :noidea::noidea: you are going to buy......LOL ::drink:

harrison'samonster
10-09-2011, 06:48 PM
I guess he was right! Just this morning I would have told Bayz101 he was crazy. It's nice to be wrong.

Bayz101
10-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Strength>Dance Moves. Mendy gives us a dancing with the stars audition every time he gets the ball. Redman and Dwyer run forward and make holes. You can't beat that. If Pittsburgh's youngster backs keep this up, we're in good shape.

Bayz101
10-09-2011, 09:39 PM
You got to hand it to Woodley today as well. That sack early on really hyped up our Defense.