PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 Gay Meter: +4

ETL
10-09-2011, 08:34 PM
(this is not counting his GF)

Gay is becoming somewhat irrelevant as the weeks go by and for him, that's a very good thing.

He played well again today. A good tackle for a loss and gave up a pass but played tight on his receivers. No stupid pass interferences, no long gains, no TDs.

Gay has become a legitimate starter on this team. There are no voices for him to be replaced and he is playing well on the #1 pass defence in the leage.

+ 2 for today and that leaves him as +4 for the season. As i proclaimed at the beginning of the season, Gay was unfairly scapegoated and I feel somewhat vindicated ... although it is only week 5.

(sorry for the wrong heading - it should be Week 5 Gay Meter)

PhantomJB93
10-09-2011, 09:09 PM
While I agree I have been impressed with his play, the last few weeks he has faced: The Titans without their best receiver (not an impressive receiving corps), Texans (outside of Andre who was against Ike, not an impressive receiving corps), and the Seahawks without their best receiver.

If he keeps this up when we start playing teams like the Patriots, Ravens, Bengals, and Chiefs, who all have much better receiving options, I'll call him a "legitimate starter."

GMU Steeler
10-09-2011, 09:17 PM
He's doing his job. Not going to be a star but he's been doing what is needed of him.

ebsteelers
10-10-2011, 10:42 AM
billy gay baby.... check out my pre-season prediction... +20 in no time...

Wallabeast17
10-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Just waint until Brady comes to town...

ebsteelers
10-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Just waint until Brady comes to town...

not if i track him down before the steelers play them

stoner bashin time.:rofl: