PDA

View Full Version : Ben's INT streak?

ZoneBlitzer
10-09-2011, 09:55 PM
Any statisticians out there? I'm pretty sure that Ben has quite a healthy streak of at least one INT per game. I'm kind of curious to see where we are at now with his INT streak. It was good to see the TDs today and all but the INTs have to stop.

StainlessStill
10-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Relax! Most of those were desperation throws, a couple came with balls batted at the line, a couple of them are when he was under duress and that one today came with a mis-communication with his WR. Once Ben gets on the same page with his young WR's at seeing voids in the defense AND his offensive lineman, the clock in his head will slow down and the picks will come down.

Bayz101
10-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Relax! Most of those were desperation throws, a couple came with balls batted at the line, a couple of them are when he was under duress and that one today came with a mis-communication with his WR. Once Ben gets on the same page with his young WR's at seeing voids in the defense AND his offensive lineman, the clock in his head will slow down and the picks will come down.

I agree with everything you've said. Except that the interception today was a throw to Hines Ward, our veteran receiver. It seems as if everyone except Ben thought it was a spike. Freak play, it happens.

Wasn't like we absolutely needed a score anyway. But with what you we're saying, Ben has only thrown a couple true interceptions, they're not all his fault.

Third Rail
10-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Yeah, that one today was a total fluke. And I'd say he more than made up for it.

skinart82
10-10-2011, 03:02 AM
he only had five last year........not too bad for Ben and if he had more time, like today, he would have even less INTs.

NEWstevo
10-10-2011, 09:02 AM
It wasn't a play to Hines Ward, it was a called play that was meant for Antonio Brown and Ward was getting ready to block. Big Ben and Ward did it perfect, the miscommunication was with Brown as he just stood there looking dumb.

Oh well… no harm, no foul.

SteelCityMom
10-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Any statisticians out there? I'm pretty sure that Ben has quite a healthy streak of at least one INT per game. I'm kind of curious to see where we are at now with his INT streak. It was good to see the TDs today and all but the INTs have to stop.

He had none in week 2, so his healthy INT streak is at 3 games lol.

Trust me, minus the Ravens game, he's been doing fine (in that respect). The INTs against both the Texans and Titans were pretty fluky as well. It just seems worse because of how bad the Ravens game was.

Also worth noting, before yesterday's game he was 3/5 for TD/INT...he is now 8/6 lol.