PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben married and children??????

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7
05-22-2005, 11:38 AM
I was reading an article about Ben and they said he was married and he has a child! He might be married, but I don't think he has a child, Natalie isn't pregnant! Hmm....! lol check it out...maybe its a typo?:confused: :confused:

Ben Roethlisberger, the Pittsburgh quarterback who won the NFL's Rookie of the Year Award last year, rejected coach Bill Cowher's suggestion that he give up riding his motorcycle. Roethlisberger, who has a wife and child, won't even wear a helmet. Pennsylvania doesn't have a helmet law to force him.

~AllAmer~

Prosdo
05-22-2005, 11:51 AM
lol thats interesting. never heard of that before. wheres that article from?

bigbensgirl7
05-22-2005, 12:04 PM
That's a new one...I would think we would have heard something about that...Do you have a link to the article???

RoethlisBURGHer
05-22-2005, 12:09 PM
I doubt it.Him and Natalie are just dating and I highly doubt he has any kids.I don't think he was even dating anyone in college.

bigbensgirl7
05-22-2005, 12:22 PM
From what I heard...not really. My friend goes to Miami and one of her friends is really good friends with Ben, and she told me that he dated some, but never got serious with any of them. (just to clear it up though...she doesn't really know him...she has just seen him at parties...I don't want to start a rumor mills here. However, she was at his house one day when Ben called...I'm jealous)

BlitzburghRockCity
05-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Tell your friend, the next time Ben calls, to have him sign up on SF :D

Nah, he's not married, astleast not that I know of. Nor any kids either. If you can find the link to that article, I'd be interested in reading more.

clevestinks
05-22-2005, 06:31 PM
Where was that article found? It sounds bogus to me.

bigbensgirl7
05-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Blitz...I've told her to tell her friend to tell him a lot of stuff...but I'll tell her that. She said that they talk almost ever week, and during the bye wk when he went back to Miami this year that's were he stayed.... I'm so jealous!!!

madrax
05-23-2005, 12:40 AM
I suspect that the writer was thinking of Tommy Maddox, who ALSO rides a bike without a helmet and who IS married and has kids.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-23-2005, 01:06 AM
good observation rax !! could very well be the case..

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7
05-23-2005, 07:51 AM
Here is the article where I found it....and it doesn't say Maddox, it says Roethlisberger..:o

Here it is....http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050522/1068255.asp

~AllAmer~

Prosdo
05-23-2005, 08:34 AM
I think it was just an error on the writers part. Rax is probably right he got his stuff mixed up.

clevestinks
05-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Blitz I was thinking about something like that awhile ago. What if a player was on Steelers Fever Forum and we didn`t know. And he just wanted to see what everyone thought of him. He could go by the name Clevestinks or something! :D lol