PDA

View Full Version : The Legendary WTE Has Joined Your Board!

WorstTrollEver
06-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Hi folks, it's me WorstTrollEver but you can call me WTE for short.

Perhaps you've heard of me? I'm a living legend among message board aficionados.

I can?t wait to start discussing what a great and exciting team my New England Patriots are and what a boring team your Pitt?wait a minute?.wrong time and place?.sorry about that.

That stuff can wait for another day.

Anyhoots, it?s an honor to join your fine boards. I?m sure we?re all going to become great ?board friends.?

Have a great day!!

Sincerely,

WTE

Ohio Steeler
06-10-2006, 12:37 PM
well let me the 1st to welcome you to SF

and the Pats :evil: (ok stoping myself from posting something bad) :yep:

Hope you enjoy it here

:tt:

MNsteelers
06-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Is being a "living legend among message board aficionados" something to be proud of? I was named MVP of my 11-year-old Little League, you don't see me introducing myself as such.

alwilson91
06-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Good to see you alive and well WTE!!!

Nice to be away from that quagmire they call broncomania...

Lyn
06-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Welcome to SF:sign04:

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-19-2006, 12:02 AM
Welcome to Steeler Fever,but looking at your location Patriot Nation?? where have I heard of a "Nation" before??? Just someone else trying to be like the Steelers!

HometownGal
06-19-2006, 08:42 AM
Welcome WTE! :smile:

steelerdude
06-19-2006, 09:39 AM

Perhaps you've heard of me? I'm a living legend among message board aficionados.

I can?t wait to start discussing what a great and exciting team my New England Patriots are and what a boring team your Pitt?wait a minute?.wrong time and place?.sorry about that.

Anyhoots, it?s an honor to join your fine boards. I?m sure we?re all going to become great ?board friends.?

Have a great day!!

Sincerely,

WTE

What a big man you are.

WorstTrollEver
06-20-2006, 06:59 PM
Good to see you alive and well WTE!!!

Nice to be away from that quagmire they call broncomania...

It's great to have you join this outstanding board Al. I agree that Broncomania really sucks lately. Too bad, it used to be a fun forum.

I'm sure you're going to love Steelers Fever Al. The people are terrific!!

-WTE

SteelShooter
07-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome .........................and did I say "Hey There!"

nicesteel4life
07-04-2006, 12:12 AM
Welcome and enjoy....I am probably pretty sure with your future posts I wont be saying HI! but instead GO TO HELL!!!! LOL....Welcome again

opfinistic
08-11-2006, 04:24 PM

Have a great day!!

Sincerely,

WTEWhat's up WorstFagEver? I see you are as disliked here as you are on Finheaven! Good job! Hello Steeler Fans! Keep smacking this little queer, here's a link to his blog:

http://www.worsttrollever.blogspot.com/:smile:

AZ_Steeler
08-11-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure if should welcome you or throw up! It just so happens that I share an office with someone who claims to be a part of this "Patriot Nation" and he's not that bad, so I gues I can say Welcome! :wave:

I'm looking forward to see what you can bring to the table...

opfinistic
08-11-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm not sure if should welcome you or throw up! It just so happens that I share an office with someone who claims to be a part of this "Patriot Nation" and he's not that bad, so I gues I can say Welcome! :wave:

I'm looking forward to see what you can bring to the table...

check out what he brought to our table:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=152433

What a tool!

vicsportsaddict
08-28-2006, 03:19 AM
Wow,wow It's great to have you join this outstanding board Al. I agree that Broncomania really sucks lately. Too bad, it used to be a fun forum.

clevestinks
08-28-2006, 10:14 AM
Okay WTE! Welcome ?????????????????????????????????????//

memphissteelergirl
09-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Hmm...never thought I would welcome a troll to a MB. But , here goes...

Welcome, WTE. Sounds like you are gonna make things verrry inta-resting around here. :rolleyes:

Elvis
09-07-2006, 01:17 PM
WTE... let me be the first to give you your invitation out of the Steelers board... mmmmmm... nah.... not from me... the way I look at it, come its own time you will leave once you figure out the Patriots have stinkin' defense and its gotten bad enough that ya'll have to pick up the Ole' guys like the Raiders used to do when you guys picked up washed up Seau...Good luck... nah... just kiddin''''