PDA

View Full Version : When Do Checks Clear For Tickets?

Man_Of_Steel
06-10-2006, 11:09 AM
I'm curious to know when the checks clear for those of us on the season ticket waiting list that sent checks in for 2 games. Has anyones cleared yet or has anyone gotten theirs sent back? Thanks!

SteelCityMan786
06-10-2006, 09:38 PM
They usually are looking to clear those tickets around this time. they still have to go down in alphabetical order. Those who have season tickets get there orders first. Then the general Public. My brother tries to get those tickets but every year we see that SAME check comeback to our house saying they have sold out.

Man_Of_Steel
06-10-2006, 09:53 PM
I just wish they would take credit cards instead of checks only. I have to keep worrying about making sure I have money in my checking account for the tickets.

SteelerzGirl
06-11-2006, 08:30 PM
I just wish they would take credit cards instead of checks only. I have to keep worrying about making sure I have money in my checking account for the tickets.

:sofunny:

You should already have the money subtracted and accounted for from your checkbook for the tickets...(lol). I'm sure you'll be hearing something from the ticket office soon. :smile:

Steel Pit
06-12-2006, 01:26 AM
If you didn't send your ticket order in via "next day air", then you can forget about it. If you did send it in next day air then you still have a shot. I used to order them when you could get 3 tickets to 3 games. Some years it took as long as 5 to 6 weeks before my check was processed. Good luck.:bouncy: