PDA

View Full Version : 3 Gitmo detainees commit suicide

tony hipchest
06-10-2006, 05:02 PM
and the world just got that much better. they shoulda been wasted in the field anyways.

DIESELMAN
06-10-2006, 06:24 PM
The rest of them need to follow their example.....

83-Steelers-43
06-10-2006, 06:28 PM
What a tragedy..........:rolleyes:

tony hipchest
06-10-2006, 07:01 PM
they should all be on a steady diet of rope and razor blades.

CAH
06-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Only 3??? :bricks:

SteelShooter
06-10-2006, 07:55 PM
3 less mouths for our taxes to feed.

All radical Islamic Terrorists dream of going to heaven and residing with Allah, I am all for that. I support it so much that I have endeavored to "speed up the process."

SteelShooter
06-11-2006, 08:35 PM
I just heard on another board that Bill O'Reilly visited Gitmo a few hours before the suicides.

If true, we should send him there again ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Hoo-Yah!

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 09:52 PM
their lawyer was on CNN saying "they werent even linked to Al-Queda or the Taliban. Their connection were to other terrorist groups"

oh, ok then. i guess they got screwed.

SteelerzGirl
06-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Only 3??? :bricks:

:sofunny:

There's still hope that more will follow their example. :smile:

Stlrs4Life
06-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Good riddance. They really don't care, they believe they will be seeing Allah now.

CAH
06-12-2006, 11:39 AM
their lawyer was on CNN saying "they werent even linked to Al-Queda or the Taliban. Their connection were to other terrorist groups"

They weren't linked to Al Queda or the Taliban but with other terrorist groups? Admitted terrorists?

Shoot 'em.

Hammer67
06-13-2006, 07:58 AM

Yeah, right, and every prisoner in regular US prisons is innocent as well! :busted:

CAH
06-15-2006, 12:41 PM
It has been days since those suicides. Maybe we should send those buttheads a bunch of rope. :eye: :eye:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-15-2006, 02:01 PM
It has been days since those suicides. Maybe we should send those buttheads a bunch of rope. :eye: :eye:

Lets keep in mind that these people were human beings who deserved an opportunity....LOL ....sorry.... I cant say all that and keep a straight face....They are TERRORISTS...****lambert translation ***** Big wusses who cant BE armed soldiers who FIGHT armed soldiers so have to kill women and children....

I have NO sympathy for any group/individual who targets civilians...and please noone be naive enough to compare colateral damage to what they are doing.

Not to be politically incorrect...but If needed, and we decide they should fry...I am willing to pull the switch and put jiffypop popcorn in their lap for an after work snack!

thank you
****bow to the audience and exit******

tony hipchest
06-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Not to be politically incorrect...but If needed, and we decide they should fry...I am willing to pull the switch and put jiffypop popcorn in their lap for an after work snack!

thank you
****bow to the audience and exit****** i would love the opportunity to beat one of these fools to death with a giant red wiffle ball bat. (not those skinny yellow ones)

SteelerzGirl
06-15-2006, 10:02 PM
i would love the opportunity to beat one of these fools to death with a giant red wiffle ball bat. (not those skinny yellow ones)

:sofunny: