PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to think up a funny title for this one.

MattsMe
06-11-2006, 12:49 AM
So many possibilities.

Alabama man charged with cruelty over alleged sex with pony.

http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=5006107&nav=8fap

Authorities said four women saw the man having sex with a six-week-old horse in a field in early May and tried to stop him. Lewis refused....

I can just picture this scene. :sofunny:

Ohio Steeler
06-11-2006, 12:53 AM
So many possibilities.

hm looks like we know where BengalBrian is now

MattsMe
06-11-2006, 01:01 AM
hm looks like we know where BengalBrian is now

I thought about that, but didn't want to put this in the blast furnace. :sofunny:

SteelShooter
06-11-2006, 03:29 AM
THIS JUST IN..................

In a recent press interview, local officials confirmed the true identity of the man accused of having sex with a 6 week old pony.

It was confirmed that an individual by the name of "Bunghole Brian" had spent in excess of $1,475 in costume and make-up
supplies to give himself the appearance of being in excess of 50 years old, sources say.

An employee of the local magistrate's office who spoke with us on condition of anonymity stated that the suspect had confessed
to a long-term attraction to beastiality, particularly with small "horsies". He was quoted as saying: "I done been hankering for a lil horsie
and when I done seen that there lil pony....wellsir, I jus couldn't quench that thar far below in my britches!"

The court hearing for arraignment is set for Friday afternoon.

Bond has set for $85,000. Unfortunately, all local Bond Companies are sponsored by the PETA organization. Guards speculate
that his new obsession, instead of "riding" a horse, will be to see what being "ridden" is actually like in local jails.

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 08:45 AM
some good names for the thread could be

Bengal Pep Rally Gets Out of Hand
Brian Has a Foil Life
Has anypony seen Brian

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-11-2006, 09:14 AM
THIS JUST IN..................

In a recent press interview, local officials confirmed the true identity of the man accused of having sex with a 6 week old pony.

It was confirmed that an individual by the name of "Bunghole Brian" had spent in excess of $1,475 in costume and make-up
supplies to give himself the appearance of being in excess of 50 years old, sources say.

An employee of the local magistrate's office who spoke with us on condition of anonymity stated that the suspect had confessed
to a long-term attraction to beastiality, particularly with small "horsies". He was quoted as saying: "I done been hankering for a lil horsie
and when I done seen that there lil pony....wellsir, I jus couldn't quench that thar far below in my britches!"

The court hearing for arraignment is set for Friday afternoon.

Bond has set for $85,000. Unfortunately, all local Bond Companies are sponsored by the PETA organization. Guards speculate
that his new obsession, instead of "riding" a horse, will be to see what being "ridden" is actually like in local jails.

LMAO!!:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

CAH
06-11-2006, 10:46 AM
How about:

Man Guilty Of Horsing Around

BlackNGold203
06-11-2006, 03:25 PM
LMAO......

SteelerzGirl
06-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Authorities said four women saw the man having sex with a six-week-old horse in a field in early May and tried to stop him. Lewis refused....

Now why would those four women try to stop him? The guy is obviously a nut! I wouldn't go near him or say anything. Geesh... If he's into barnyard animals, that's his problem...(lol).

MattsMe
06-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Alabama is among 15 states that lack a law expressly prohibiting sex with animals

So if they can't prove the horse died from the sex, I guess the guy gets off...again. :smile:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-11-2006, 10:11 PM
So many possibilities.

I guess that guy really likes to ride the pony.