PDA

View Full Version : Mark Madden vs. Ryan Clark e-beef on twitter

tony hipchest
10-19-2011, 06:26 PM
pretty ironic for madden to call anyone a "loudmouth jackass". anyways the exchange got a bit heated on maddens part and according to the timeline, it just well may have been my tweet to both that sparked it -

Steelers_Fever
@MarkMaddenX seriously man, whats with all the hate for @RealRClark25 did he run over your pet cats or something?

Steelers_Fever
So in otherwords he's stealing your schtick? Movin in on your gig?RT@MarkMaddenX Clark's a loudmouth jackass.

:chuckle:

ryan clark said on the radio that the idea that his head butt caused troy a concussion was retarded and mark madden went off like a mouth frothing/breathing madman.

BossAus
10-19-2011, 10:14 PM
I saw that on my feed. I never saw Clark fire back, did he? Or was it Madden just unloading on him?

tony hipchest
10-19-2011, 10:24 PM
clark had several responses basically telling his side and was very cordial. he never called anyone a" retard" as the moby dick blowhard would suggest.

even polamalus brother stepped in saying the insinuations were insane.

austinfrench76
10-19-2011, 11:35 PM
Madden is an enormous a-wipe. Physically and metaphorically. That's all.

LVSteelersfan
10-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Twitter needs to go bye bye. What a waste of time.

tony hipchest
10-23-2011, 02:24 AM
Twitter needs to go bye bye. What a waste of time.

yeah...

the same could be said for MyFace/Spacebook, e-mail, forums such as the one we're posting on, and the evening news.

(i still cant recall the last time i read any new news in print, or looked at a magazine for anything BUT the pictures.)
:drink: