PDA

View Full Version : Ohio's Exotic Animal "Escape"

tony hipchest
10-20-2011, 01:10 AM
and here i thought they were talking about carson palmer when i read the headlines about an escaped bengal. *rimshot*

the local authorities havent had this many calls about a bengal roaming the neighborhood since training camp. <applause here>

seriously, WTF is up with these ohio wackjobs?

youre gonna release 56 wild and carnivorous animals, who have been held in captivity, and then kill yourself.

and last year there was another one of these kooks whos bear ate a worker, and then was later found dead, on a waterbed, with all 4 appendages tied down, with a leatherface mask on, a gagball, and a 12" jelly dong sticking out of his rectum.

then theres the browns....

MACH1
10-20-2011, 01:50 AM
There was a place over by where I grew up that had a bunch of lions, ligers and wolfs that had escaped their enclosures.

19 lions were killed and 27 saved from Ligertown.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/26908552/detail.html

If it happened a few years later the escaped wolves would have blended in nicely with the wild ones we now have.
All the big cats weren't accounted for either, still hear a few rumors of sightings of big ass cats by farmers,hunters in that area too. I guess kinda like bigfoot.

tony hipchest
10-20-2011, 02:04 AM
"Ligertown" :toofunny:

Napoleon, is that you?

what is it with idaho and ligers?

7nnrcP03fxI

MACH1
10-20-2011, 02:13 AM
:toofunny:

Well, ya know Preston isn't to far from Lava. It's maybe a 30 minute drive. lol

And about the right time frame from when the guys who made Napoleon actually lived there.