PDA

View Full Version : Rosenhaus not planning to retire.....

DIESELMAN
06-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Jason Cole, writing for NBCSports.com, reports agent Drew Rosenhaus has no plans to leave the agent business anytime soon. "You can tell my competition that I'm not going anywhere," Rosenhaus said, responding to a rumor from two agents saying that he might be ready to call it a day negotiating contracts. "Retire at 39? Who thinks that? I fully intend to be doing this for another 30 years. I seriously see myself doing this until I'm 70." The rumor went that after Rosenhaus brought Danny Martoe into the business this year that he was preparing to exit, leaving Martoe to run his company along with brother Jason Rosenhaus and Robert Bailey. Together, the four represent more players than any other agency or single agent in the business. Some of the rumor was based on the perception that Rosenhaus had burned himself out last season with the WR Terrell Owens situation.

Ambridge
06-11-2006, 06:45 PM
That's a shame!!

Rosenhaus is true scumbag of the highest order.

DIESELMAN
06-11-2006, 06:49 PM
That's a shame!!

Rosenhaus is true scumbag of the highest order.

Thats what I'm screaming.....No integrity just get the big money contract at any cost, he doesn't care about the game just his cut.....:helmet:

Ambridge
06-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Thats what I'm screaming.....No integrity just get the big money contract at any cost, he doesn't care about the game just his cut.....:helmet:

I still remember that little stunt he pulled with Willis McGahee a few years back on draft day when Drew kept calling Willis's cell phone.
He would call him when McGahee was on camera to make teams interested in him think he was being possibly contacted by another team and being ready to be selected.

Unfortunately Buffalo fell for it.

Prosdo
06-11-2006, 08:23 PM
I would love for that moron Rosenhaus to retire!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-11-2006, 08:27 PM

I hear you bro and I agree. But isn't that his job to get as much money as possible for his clients so he can get a bigger cut? I'm not sticking up for Rosenhaus I wish he would go away also. But the sad thing is none of these agents are not going away anytime soon. All I have to say next question.

Jimmy James
06-12-2006, 02:52 AM
Drew gets far more hate than he deserves. He is shadier than I'd prefer, but he is a saint compared to the true cancers of the agent profession, the brothers Poston. In fact, I'd strongly consider signing with Drew if I were a top drawer football player. Like it or not, Drew isn't paid to have a good reputation with fans or even with owners. He's paid to look out for the interests of his clients and to have a good enough working relationship with the teams to do the best for his clients. You can scream Errict Rhett at me all day long, but the man usually does his job quite well.