PDA

View Full Version : Hey Beatles fans- Getta loada THIS

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sevytMryWvc&search=Beatles

MattsMe
06-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Awesome find, thanks for posting. Rep to you for that one.

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 11:11 PM
im hooked on that site. if you search on Beatles cartoon it has about 20 of those that they used to show on Saturday mornings on ABC. Anybody old enough to remember that?

MattsMe
06-11-2006, 11:16 PM
im hooked on that site. if you search on Beatles cartoon it has about 20 of those that they used to show on Saturday mornings on ABC. Anybody old enough to remember that?

Not old enough to remember them, but I have seen many of them, good stuff.

tony hipchest
06-11-2006, 11:17 PM
outdated joke from "trully tasteless jokes" (vol. 1 i believe):

what will it take for a beatles reunion?

another 3 bullets

MattsMe
06-11-2006, 11:20 PM
outdated joke from "trully tasteless jokes" (vol. 1 i believe):

what will it take for a beatles reunion?

another 3 bullets

Yeah, I remember that one. Definitely tasteless, but still pretty funny.

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 11:21 PM
negative.

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 11:25 PM
although i guess, coming from the guy who posts about Challenger and Bengal Brian being a registered Sex offending child molester without a shred of reason other than it tickles my funny bone , i cant get all "Sensitive" now about a Beatle joke.

MattsMe
06-11-2006, 11:28 PM
although i guess, coming from the guy who posts about Challenger and Bengal Brian being a registered Sex offending child molester without a shred of reason other than it tickles my funny bone , i cant get all "Sensitive" now about a Beatle joke.

:sofunny: I was just thinking about that.

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 11:29 PM
ok ,im back on board:

whats the difference between the surviving members of the Beatles and Bengal Brian

Paul and Ringo are still recording

and Bengal Brian is a child molesting, homosexual, sex offender

yeah, that one had style

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 11:37 PM
i think i effed up my own thread.

it started out as a nice, good natured tribute to my favorite band, and it became another thread about Brian buggering children.

its all that ****in child molesters fault....

brrrring brrrring uh-oh, my Pastors telling me im going over the line

tony hipchest
06-11-2006, 11:43 PM
ive seen tons of concerts. and by far, the best song ive ever seen live is paul mccartney doing "let it be" (as a tribute to john) in '93. pauls getting old, and i doubt i will ever see as great a song preformed live again.

MattsMe
06-11-2006, 11:46 PM
I saw Ringo in concert about 6 years ago, and he was pretty damn good. Say what you will about Ringo, but the dude had tons of talent.

If he had been in any other band, he would have been the one everyone talked about.

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 11:47 PM
i went to his 1990 tour twice and my favorite was the Sgt Pepper thing he did. He had a lot of energy on that tour, Id never seen him running around a stage like he did the first show i saw. of course, he was a young man of 48 at the time.

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 11:53 PM
im old enough to remember a time, in the early days, when Ringo was the most popular Beatle. kids loved him. the girls loved Paul.
Even in the late 70's it was pretty much a given amongst the kids i went to HS with that Paul turned out to be best one and John,while given credit as being at least half responsible, with Paul, for the Beatles, was kind of an old has been.
Suddenly, after his death, John became this hugely popular figure and Paul was suddenly an object of ridicule. a very strange thing i always thought.

MattsMe
06-11-2006, 11:57 PM
Paul the musician
John the wordsmith
George the spiritualist
And Ringo, well, the drummer.

Ringo was probably the only one that could have been replaced, possibly, but like I said, in any other band, he would have been the standout member.

tony hipchest
06-11-2006, 11:57 PM
ive seen metallica 3 x and danzig twice (2 of my favorites), but nothing will ever top mccartney doing "back in the ussr" or "band on the run" live

MattsMe
06-11-2006, 11:59 PM
ive seen metallica 3 x and danzig twice (2 of my favorites), but nothing will ever top mccartney doing "back in the ussr" or "band on the run" live

The man can definitely command the stage.

Ohio Steeler
06-12-2006, 02:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sevytMryWvc&search=Beatles

very nice rep points your way for that

3 to be 4
06-12-2006, 05:38 AM
i know it sounds like a cliche from my generation, but i always seemed to learn something from them.
It was oddly healing for myself to see Beatles Anthology, and I remember in the video "Real Love", when Paul and George embraced, it kind of showed me how people can grow up and move on. It kind of foretold for myself a lot of personal growth I had with my own past a few years later.

and dont i show my growth level and maturity on this Board.

melroseplace
06-12-2006, 08:41 AM
very cool video, thanks for posting that. my best friend and I have been hoping to see Paul...he needs to stop by the 'burgh! :music:

R.I.P. Lennon & Harrison

3 to be 4
06-12-2006, 07:11 PM
well, if you liked that video, check out why The Beatles were the best Rock band ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf-Q2rDd6Tw&search=revolution%20beatles

SteelerFan091472
06-12-2006, 08:00 PM
well, if you liked that video, check out why The Beatles were the best Rock band ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf-Q2rDd6Tw&search=revolution%20beatles

Great song.

That site has an amazing amount of Beatle videos on it. When I was kid, my parents had almost all of the Beatles' albums and I really enjoyed it when they played their albums.