PDA

View Full Version : PRE Game

55BaileyFan
10-23-2011, 10:16 AM
http://steelerfreakmov.blogspot.com/2011/10/week-7-breakdown.html

Steelers can win if the offense keeps the banged up defense on the sideline

tanda10506
10-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Too many people are worried about this game, the Steelers can win unless they just go out there and take a nap. The Cards have sucked all year, as long as we don't play like week 1 or week 3 we are fine.

Atlanta Dan
10-23-2011, 11:40 AM
Cardinals lose today and their season is over (with the 49ers at 5-1 the Cards season probably is already over but a loss today would seal the deal) so i look for max effort from Arizona

Add to that Coach Whiz always being fired up to beat the team that did not hire him as HC (I recall the 2007game where Ben would not shake Whiz's hand before the game and then the Steelers lost in AZ), the Cards coming off a bye week, Steelers playing like crap on the road this year and Steelers DL being banged up - this has definite trap game potential

Need to go up early and not step off the gas

queeg
10-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Too many people are worried about this game, the Steelers can win unless they just go out there and take a nap. The Cards have sucked all year, as long as we don't play like week 1 or week 3 we are fine.

The word "sucked" appears to be the favorite word of this forum...

Chadmagic
10-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Add to that the Cards still have 6 people on the roster who lost the SB to us and I agree that this has huge trap game potential. Whiz is smart and will have done his homework. Guarantee that we see them dink/dunk on us then hit us deep for a bomb. Thats our weakness and he will attack it. I look for a lot of throws in Gays direction.
And probably a lot of quick outs/slants over the middle. I don't think they will try to run unless they get a huge lead by the 2nd half.

It will be a close game because the Cards aren't that good. But we haven't been stellar either. They are bad and we are brilliant at times and nonexistent at others. I say we win a close one. 24 - 21