PDA

View Full Version : Card For Ben Roethlisberger!

Prosdo
06-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Everyone post your well wishes here and we will try to get an address to send it to.

Ben, I was very upset when I heard about your accident. We have all been glued to KDKA watching for reports on your condition. May God give you the strength to make a full and speedy recovery. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon.

Stephanie - Pittsburgh, PA

Ohio Steeler
06-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Post a little something here to Big Ben so the mod's/admin's of steelersfever can send it to him..

Ben get well soon all of the steelers nation is behind you and we are hoping for the best for you...

godspeed

Robert aka ohio steeler
columbus,ohio

section514
06-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Hey buddy, Get better soon, and Get back on the field as soon as you can, the rest of the team will pick up the slack during your recovery time if it happens to overlap with the season. But do Steeler Nation a favor and get rid of the bike, hire a driver.

Get Better, I'll be sitting in section 514 watching you take snaps all season.

DIESELMAN
06-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Get well Soon Ben!!!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.....:helmet:

Ward86MVP
06-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Ben,
My family's thoughts and prayers are with you. We wish you a speedy recovery. The Steelers surely will miss your leadership and passion for the game, but football can wait. See you back out on the field soon!
-Jon

ngreene15
06-12-2006, 03:50 PM
On behalf of all the Steelers fans in Canada, I wish you a very speedy recovery Ben.

I'll be prayin' for ya.

Ryan - Regina, Canada

SteelerFanInCA
06-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Get well soon Big Ben. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery in hopes of seeing you on the playing field real soon. Thank God that you are still alive.

SteelCityPride
06-12-2006, 03:51 PM
I spent all day at work going through websites and message boards watching for your latest information. I hope everything works out great for you. I hope to see you back on the football field as soona s possible. The main thing is that you make a full recovery, the next thing you worry about is football. Get better buddy and know that there are prayers being said for you from nearly every one of your millions of fans

Scott - Indiana, PA

Koopa
06-12-2006, 03:53 PM
ben get well soon, you'll be in my prayers mayne

Steel - X
06-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Get well soon dont worry about the football side of things now, worry about your health. I will be praying for you and your family.

Sincerly
Mike

BBC
06-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Ben, I've been following your progress for 5 hours now, and will continue to follow it until you are back on the football field throwing touchdowns for us again. I wish you the best of luck in your recovery, and just know that every Steelers fan around the nation is pulling for you. 'Adversity is an opportunity for heroism.'

Kevin, Maryland

SteelerDan43
06-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Get Well Man!!! - Dan

ARKIESTEEL
06-12-2006, 03:58 PM
From the Great State of Arkansas get well soon big boy! Your folks need you healthy more than we need a QB.

Doug

kmsteelerwr15
06-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Get well soon Ben!!! Heres to a nice speedy recovery!!!!!!

-Kyle

Elvis
06-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Sorry to hear what has happened to you Ben and I have been prayin' for ya all afternoon since I heard the news. With God's blessings for you all will be ok.
God Bless You....
Elvis
P.S.
Helmets and seat belts save lives every day.

daleemnm
06-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Get well and hopefully you can be back on the field soon, Ben -Dale

SqhillSteeler
06-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Ben, your the man! My prayers are with you. Now get well soon, dont worry about the season or letting anyone down at this point, the most important thing is your health.

SteelersGal17
06-12-2006, 04:05 PM
When I walked into my room and saw breaking news about the accident, my stomach just dropped. Watched all the coverage and after that, I've wandered around the web, trying to see if anymore news came on your condition. I wish you the BEST and hope you recover, and that all of Steeler nation is right there for you, praying every minute hoping that you make it through all right.

-----> Audra - Pittsburgh, PA

Big7Ben
06-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Ben,
I have been your fan since you've started with the Steelers. I watched football when I was younger, but the only thing I knew was a touchdown. But when I saw you, I wanted to know everything about football that there was to know. And trust me, compared to two years ago, I know just about everything. I've now fallen in love with football, all thanks to you. If it wasn't for you, I still wouldn't understand any football terms. I've become the ultimate Big Ben/Steelers fan, and i've got Big Ben everything. I really hope you have a quick recovery and you get to play, even if it's way later in the season. I hope you get some false teeth and get that beautiful smile of yours back!
Thanks for your time!
Your Biggest Fan Ever,
Mikaela, Steeler County; Big7Ben on www.steelersfever.com forum
P.S. I'm praying for you and your recovery!

steelersgirl86
06-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Ben,

I got chills the moment I heard. I have been watching news all day and surfing the websites getting the latest updates. Football can wait your health is most important to all of us here. We will praying for a speedy recovery.

steelersgirl86

geran42o
06-12-2006, 04:37 PM
For the love of God please have a speedy recovery. Prayers and thoughts are with you.

John
Massillon, Ohio

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
06-12-2006, 04:39 PM
get well soon Big Ben......
Take it easy!

SteelCityMan786
06-12-2006, 04:42 PM
GET WELL SOON BEN! If you can pull through in games, you can pull through in motorcycle accidents. Thoughts and prayers out to ya man. I am pulling for ya as well as my family.

-Matt M. Hollidaysburg, PA

melroseplace
06-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Ben,
I was stunned when I heard about your accident and have been praying that God will guide the surgeon's hands for these long hours of your surgery. I hope you have a full recovery soon...for your sake and for ours!

Take care,
Melanie

kellyg77
06-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery...and hopes that I'll get to see you trash the Eagles in person in August.

Kelly G. - Philly 'burbs

SteelerzGirl
06-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Ben,

My thoughts and prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery. We :heart: you. Please get well soon.

~ Karen - Ebensburg, PA ~

Livinginthe past
06-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Best of luck in your recovery Ben - hopefully we will see you at the Razor for the AFCCG.

Nigel (Pats fan)

Motley Nate
06-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Best of luck in your recovery Ben. Each of us as fans of the game, no matter our loyalty eagerly await your return to the game and encourage your determination to return to health.

RacerJ
06-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Get well soon, Big Ben. From all the Steelers fans here in Austin, Texas who wear their #7 jersey with pride, here's hoping for a quick recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Justin E.

GutterflowerSteel
06-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Ben. All of Steelers Nation is praying for you. :grouphug: Get well soon!

~Linda~

steelers07
06-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Ben, When I heard about your accident I was devestated and could only pray that you would be alright! Get well soon! You are in my Prayers! :grouphug:

BUCKEYE4EVER
06-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Hey Ben all of us steelers here in Bryan,Ohio we wish you a speedy recovery in hopes of seeing you on the playing field real soon. All of our hopes and prayers are with you and your family.

steelerfan12
06-12-2006, 05:57 PM
yo ben,
dude get well soon we need ya and miss ya! all of my familys and my prayers go out to ya.
get well soon!!

Dakota!

WWIIOwheelz
06-12-2006, 06:14 PM
The entire city is in a state of shock, and the Internet here is slow as molasses because of the concern from all over the globe.

Get better, Ben, then keep your head up through the recovery. It will get easier every day, and I'm talking about what's going on in your head. It'll be hard at first, no kidding. I've done it before, got hit by a car.

Lotta positive energy coming your way from all over, man. Get better, come back, pick up where you left off.

rickmastfan67
06-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Get well soon Ben.

All of us in the Steelers Nation will be pulling for ya.

-- James Mast
Pittsburgh, Pa

Lambertfan
06-12-2006, 06:15 PM
Get well Big Ben,prayers for you and your family so that you make a full recover.
Greg Buggy family.

shevdog
06-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Ben, keep with the source of all creation. He'll get you through all of this. As much as I and everyone else want you to be QB, forget about all of that and focus on relaxing and healing.

God be with you Ben!

Indy_Steelers
06-12-2006, 06:31 PM
My heart sank when I heard the news at about 12:20PM today. Get well soon. From all of the Steelers fans at the Nickel Plate here in Indy.

Kurt Emmert Indianapolis, IN
Indy Steelers
www.indysteelers.com

AvoidLLoyd95
06-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Ben, I know God will heal you and get you through this time of trouble. My and my family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family's. Get well soon and I'll be looking forward to seeing you on Sundays.

Pete Cardarelli and Family
Syracuse, New York

SteelersMongol
06-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Stupid son of a ... This is what happens when youngsters don't listen to old folks. As they say back at home, tragedy don?t come with warning, Ben! Evil don?t take day off. Shit happens, got to be careful now.

Well, my thoughts and prayers are for you. Get well soon. And for the sake of your team, the whole Steelers nations PLEASE wear a helmet. If you can't do this for them, do it for your parents, I'm a parent so I know how your folks feel. I'll even buy one for you if I have to. I'll see you in field, (hopefully).

theropodx
06-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Hey Ben! We're pullin' for you all the way up here in Alaska! Get well!

Haiku_Dirtt
06-12-2006, 06:53 PM
What's done is done.

SECOND CHANCES ARE LIKE CHAMPIONSHIPS! SO FEW EVER GET THEM!

LOTS OF PRAYERS FOR YOUR HEALTH FIRST AND THEN YOUR RETURN TO GLORY.

Your MAUI Fan Base

dustyblades
06-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Ben,
Myself, my wife and my dog all wish you a speedy and healthy recovery. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Good Luck!
David, Karen, and Julio Gerow
Athens, GA

bigben2ward4six
06-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Ben,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. When I heard the last thing on my mind was football. I just wanted you to be ok. I wish you a full recovery. Be Strong you have the full support of Steeler Nation.

~Jess
Johnstown, PA

Stlrs4Life
06-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Everyone post your well wishes here and we will try to get an address to send it to.

Ben, I was very upset when I heard about your accident. We have all been glued to KDKA watching for reports on your condition. May God give you the strength to make a full and speedy recovery. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon.

Stephanie - Pittsburgh, PA

Wanna send him a card or letter? Here's the address for Mercy Hospital:

1400 Locust St
Pittsburgh PA 15219
(412) 232-8111

slashsteel
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
You scared the shit out of me Ben. Just get better, you are in our prayers !!!!

OHIOSTEELERSFAN
06-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Ben, get well soon, all our prayers are with you.

83-Steelers-43
06-12-2006, 08:20 PM
Ben. Get well soon and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. God Bless.

dbish33
06-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Hey Ben,

Get better soon........we are pulling for you out here in Reading, Pa

Dave Bishop

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-12-2006, 08:28 PM
GET WELL SOON and GOD BLESS !!!

hardwork
06-12-2006, 08:54 PM
I saw Tom Brady praising your NFL accomplishments today, and whishing you a speedy recovery. I feel the same way. Get well big guy.

Steelersfan4life0655
06-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Ben-

Get well soon! we are pulling for you.

Joe Rivera

SteelR1
06-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Get well soon Ben, and please, take it to the track with FULL GEAR ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same addiction you do, the love of speed on two wheels. Sign up for some track days and do it in a controlled enviroment.

Hope to see you on the field very soon!!!!!!!!!!

SteelShooter
06-12-2006, 09:48 PM
"Big Ben"

From a Texas Sailor in San Diego, and from across the Nation; we all are wishing you well and praying for a speedy recovery.

Health First, the game comes later.

Mike
aka; SteelShooter

izhman
06-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Get well soon, Ben. You won SuperBowl, and you will win this battle for you health.

From Russia, with love.
Vladimir Vavilov, Izhevsk.

floodcitygirl
06-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Ben,

This former PA girl and her family wish you the very best in your recovery. Know that you're in our prayers, as well as all of the STEELER faithful here in Cincy!

God Bless
Pam

SalukiSteelers
06-12-2006, 10:50 PM
Ben,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from a Steelers fan in Carbondale, Il. You're a tough guy and I hope you get well soon.

Good luck,
D.W. aka SalukiSteelers

BlitzburghRockCity
06-12-2006, 11:34 PM
Ben,

From one motorcycle rider to another I know how great it is to be able to ride. Its an experience not everyone understands and all us riders are in the same fraternity no matter what we ride. Hope you heal up soon man and we'll be thinking of you and looking forward to the start of training camp and seeing you in the huddle !

shimmysteelerfan
06-13-2006, 03:49 AM
Ben,

Best wishes from all your fans out here in vegas, we are praying for a healthy recovery. Take your time and we cant wait to see you in action again!

Las Vegas Steeler Nation.

JAG151
06-13-2006, 04:44 AM
Ben,

Get well soon, we cant wait to see you on the field again leading the mighty Steelers to victory. My children and I are praying for you and a speedy recovery.

Steel Pit
06-13-2006, 05:56 AM
Get well soon Ben. I also ride a sports motorcycle and know and understand the risks that we take. Riding is a dangerous hobby. I believe that you're a very fortunate man. The crash as you well know could have been a lot worse. The best to you man, riding is dangerous, football is dangerous and as a matter of fact living is dangerous.

B. Keith Akers
London, Ohio

NJarhead
06-13-2006, 06:51 AM
From your Fans in New Jersey:

Our best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. Our prayers are with you Buddy.

-NJ Steeler Nation.

GoFor6
06-13-2006, 07:57 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Ben. May the Lord bless you with a complete recovery.

WardBus8636
06-13-2006, 08:03 AM
Big Ben I hope you have a quick recovery. Im 12 years old and you are my hero. Everyone here in Wheeling is praying for you.

LuckyNumber7
06-13-2006, 12:02 PM
Hey Ben, please get well soon! You are my hero. You are a strong man who will pull through this over time. You bring such joy to not only me but to steeler fans around the world! Your one of the best things that ever happened to this city. Please get well soon. Your more than just a football player, you are an amazing human being, we need you. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your teamates.

Love,
Samantha

P.S. I love you Ben, as do we all...

AKSteeler
06-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Ben,

We are all pulling for a speedy recovery. We are keeping you in our prayers through this ordeal. As a Steelers fan, I hope to see you on the field again soon. As a fellow Believer, I think God has even more in store for your life. Keep your trust in Him. Take care, and God Bless!

Jeremy
Spartanburg, SC

steelersfanmx
06-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey ben.. just to wish you a fast recovery... its all that matters...!!
get well soon!
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f36/steelersfanmx/getwellben.png

blackngoldbaby
06-13-2006, 09:02 PM
hey ben id just like 2 say that im your biggest fan and the steelers biggest fan i have u everywhere on my walls in my bedroom and when i heard about ur accident i almost burst into tears . ive been surfing the web all day trying 2 find the latest updates on u i just wanna say u will be in my thoughts and prayers everyday and hope 4 a good recovery and dont worry about football right now but i do look forward to seeing u out on the feild again being the champion u are!!!!!next season.ben u r my hero!!!love ya lots!! (remember the steel nation is behind u no matter what)

steeler47
06-14-2006, 05:07 AM
To BIG BEN and the Roethlisberger family,

I pray for the health and well being of Big Ben and his family.
We all love the Steelers and what they do for our city.But its times like these that none of that matters in the least.
What matters is our health for our friends and family.
May the Lord watch over and comfort Ben and his family.I pray for a quick and full recovery and that a lesson may have been learned.

God Bless

STEEL-MAN
06-15-2006, 11:58 AM
Ben,

good to read your doing well. When I heard I prayed for you and all those in need. Times like this are the ones that define who we are, everything else is fill in while we spend our lives on this earth. Now that you've realized the blessing bestowed on you pass it on.

Michael Holliday...

HometownGal
06-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Ben,

I hope this note finds you on the road to recovery. We were all so worried and it appears from the reports that you are on your way to a full recuperation. Take your time and don't rush it - be patient with yourself. One day at a time, one step at a time. You're a fighter, Ben, and I have no doubt that you will one day soon feel like yourself again. You are truly a warrior and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

GET WELL SOON! :smile:

One Of Many Die-Hard and Devoted #7 Fans

tatchick
06-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Hi Ben,
Was horrified to hear of your accident and I wish you the very best!! Everyone in this city cares about you an awful lot...and not just because you are an amazing quarterback. It's because you've become a part of the Pittsburgh family. I hope you heal quickly with as little pain as possible. xoxoxoxoxox

Maidenarcher
06-18-2006, 10:08 PM
It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.
Mohandas K. Gandhi

Ben,

We all make bad choices or mistakes at some point in our life....One can only hope that we are wise enough not to make the same mistakes again....Don't be too hard on yourself and don't worry about all of the BS that other folks are saying about you....They are just hatin on ya anyway.....Besides, you have a helluva lot of people behind you, prayin for you, and looking forward to you playing at the start of the season. Take care of yourself and I can't wait to see you play against Atlanta in October.....

God Bless,

Deana

CAH
06-18-2006, 10:24 PM
We all want you to hurry and get well, Ben.

My thoughts are with you.

Stillers43
06-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Ben,

Get well soon buddy! Glad to hear that you will be ok. We need you back there taking the snaps.

GO STEELERS!
Chad Zubkousky

Cap
06-24-2006, 04:59 AM
Hurry and Get Well Soon Ben!!! The Steeler Nation loves you and wishes you a full, swift recovery.

May God Bless you.

clevestinks
06-24-2006, 12:19 PM
Ben,

Get well soon. Helmet on the field Helmet off the field!