PDA

View Full Version : Damn Patriots

section514
06-12-2006, 04:53 PM
The license plate on the car that Ben hit was from Maine, that is close enough to New England Patriot county. Damn Patriots ruined another day in my life.

Ohio Steeler
06-12-2006, 04:58 PM
The license plate on the car that Ben hit was from Maine, that is close enough to New England Patriot county. Damn Patriots ruined another day in my life.

just cause they have maine tags does not mean they are from there, they could be from Pittsburgh and where just visting friends and family..

SteelersGal17
06-12-2006, 05:19 PM
the lady driving that car has homes in Maine and Pittsburgh.....heard them say it on the news......I think I heard that.

DIESELMAN
06-12-2006, 05:45 PM
YUP.........The Collision Investigation Unit proceeded to the scene while homicide detectives questioned witnesses and the 62-year-old female operator of the Chrysler New Yorker. The motorcycle and the New Yorker were towed for further processing. The name of the operator of the Chrysler is not being released. The vehicle is registered to the female driver who maintains residences in both Maine and Pittsburgh. The Collision Investigation Unit is continuing the investigation."

Cape Cod Steel Head
06-12-2006, 06:01 PM
If it was an Ohio plate I might be suspicious. Either way if she does have a home in Pittsburgh I advise she sell,and fast.

SteelCityMan786
06-12-2006, 06:02 PM
If it was an Ohio plate I might be suspicious. Either way if she does have a home in Pittsburgh I advise she sell,and fast.

Same here CapeCod. I'd say it would be a clowns fan in that case.

3 to be 4
06-12-2006, 07:35 PM
well, just so you know, this thread is already famous in Boston! haha.

Livinginthe past
06-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Which is a shame. I seen a link to it on patfans.com.

Already some common sense has prevailed - they have idiots over there aswell and they know it.

NM

SteelerzGirl
06-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Well if the woman driving the car has homes in both Pittsburgh and Maine, she could be a Steelers fan for all we know, right? Or, she may not be a football fan at all. Regardless, I'm sure she feels horribly about all of this.

SteelShooter
06-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Well if the woman driving the car has homes in both Pittsburgh and Maine, she could be a Steelers fan for all we know, right? Or, she may not be a football fan at all. Regardless, I'm sure she feels horribly about all of this.

I bet she does also.

I was stationed in Brunswick, Maine for 3 years. It's a beautiful State......but I was/still/forever shall be a Bleeder of Black & Gold!

3 to be 4
06-13-2006, 12:52 AM
I bet she does also.

I was stationed in Brunswick, Maine for 3 years. It's a beautiful State......but I was/still/forever shall be a Bleeder of Black & Gold!

A bleeder of Black & Gold.

that gives me another idea for a Bengal Brian thread:bouncy:

Ohio Steeler
06-13-2006, 02:57 AM
A bleeder of Black & Gold.

that gives me another idea for a Bengal Brian thread:bouncy:

oh no here we go :sofunny:

section514
06-13-2006, 08:11 AM
i only started the thread to shine some humor in light of the tragic day. I really hope that the woman who hit ben does move, because we all know there is some ******* out thier that may do something