PDA

View Full Version : Pure unadulterated Raven ballwashing

tony hipchest
10-24-2011, 08:16 PM
for the 2nd night in a row, and first time in my entire life, i think i will be tuning out the nfl in favor of MLB (and i dont even like the cards or TX).

while watching baseball on tv is akin to watching paint dry, this recent "primetime" slate of nfl games is akin to watching time lapse photography of a wet dog turd laying in the yard, turning white underneath the hot baking sun.

:poop:

stlrtruck
10-24-2011, 09:29 PM
they had nothing to discuss about the jaguars so they had to fill the hour before game time with something. And you know you would have been doubly pissed if they started talking about marsha. Maybe because they realize that ray-ray won't be playing much longer and this is pretty much their last hoorah. Therefore, they wanted to give ray his spotlight before the ratbirds once again shine in the regular season and get blasted in the post!

PhantomJB93
10-24-2011, 10:23 PM
While this game is indeed a putrid display of football for both teams, I am rather enjoying the complete ineptitude of the Ravens offense right now.

tony hipchest
10-24-2011, 10:58 PM
with 5 min to go in the 3rd quarter, the ravens finally get their first 1st down.

:rofl:

@RavensInsider Ravens have 0 1st downs, 16 yds of total offense on 25 plays, 1 net passing yd on 16 passes. Rice 4 runs for 9 yds.

:toofunny: ubersuck

ricardisimo
10-24-2011, 11:00 PM
This is a fun game to watch so far. :sofunny:

Of course, what does it say about us that this same team spanked us so roundly and soundly? :banging::banging::banging:

ricardisimo
10-24-2011, 11:09 PM
What's funnier: Their complete suckage, or the fact that Harbaugh is bitching at the refs about calls in the middle of that suckage?

:toofunny:

Third Rail
10-24-2011, 11:11 PM
This is fantastic. I hope the Ratbirds get completely shut out.

Third Rail
10-24-2011, 11:20 PM
Ah, the Ravens got a big first down the way they usually do.

With a PI call.

tony hipchest
10-24-2011, 11:23 PM
What's funnier: Their complete suckage, or the fact that Harbaugh is bitching at the refs about calls in the middle of that suckage?

:toofunny:did you catch when they had to punt on 4th and 43?

:rofl:

tanda10506
10-24-2011, 11:24 PM
This is a fun game to watch so far. :sofunny:

Of course, what does it say about us that this same team spanked us so roundly and soundly? :banging::banging::banging:

It says that we were playing as terrible as we could be week 1 and they were more pumped up and prepared then they ever have been for any game. The Ravens will not play as good as they did in that game, probably ever again against us. We didn't start playing real football until we played the Titans. Since then we have beat the Titans and the Jags, the Titans beat the Ravens and it looks like the Jags will too. I thought they were to strong for us this year and that we just wouldn't get back to being able to compete with them this year, after seeing them lay this egg, we can win.

GMU Steeler
10-24-2011, 11:26 PM
Ah, the Ravens got a big first down the way they usually do.

With a PI call.

And then do nothing with it. :rofl:
I think they got almost as much yards on that PI call as they have all game.

tony hipchest
10-24-2011, 11:30 PM
I thought they were to strong for us this year and that we just wouldn't get back to being able to compete with them this year, after seeing them lay this egg, we can win.
o ye of little faith.

i knew we could beat the ravens ("led" by joe flacco *snicker*) at home, LONG before seeing them lay this egg.

ed reed and t. cody writhing around on the turf. they certainly wouldnt want the injury bug to hit them so soon after a bye week. lol

JCPsteelers
10-24-2011, 11:30 PM
baseball game is so much better but I admit I'm enjoying flipping back and seeing the Ravens can't get out of their own way tonight on offense.

ricardisimo
10-24-2011, 11:41 PM
Where's Booby when you need him?

JCPsteelers
10-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Jags need to run this kickoff out of the endzone to get to the 2 minute warning.

finesward
10-24-2011, 11:49 PM
nice job del rio with that challenge earlier, now they get a freebie TD b/c you can't challenge an incompletion wrongly called a catch. how does this guy still have a job? really hope the jaguars can hold on

MACH1
10-24-2011, 11:51 PM
All they need is one more 1st down

ricardisimo
10-24-2011, 11:54 PM
That should do it.

GMU Steeler
10-24-2011, 11:57 PM
That was a bad call but Harbaugh angry is funny.

MACH1
10-24-2011, 11:59 PM
Harbaugh in the post game interview.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9e4sKvKTd-YjEi2SFT-8F6QvPoKCVbXOyR5QiWLIQTxrxKNoUUQ

JCPsteelers
10-25-2011, 12:01 AM
John Harbaugh wishes he could be as good of a coach as his brother. The guy is a clueless special teams coach trying to be a head coach. frickin hilarious

PhantomJB93
10-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Ladies and Gentleman, your "bar none, best team in the AFC" as I heard countless NFL analysts describe them over the past week.

It's official, week 1 was their Super Bowl

MasterOfPuppets
10-25-2011, 12:05 AM
hey john... i think i throw'd it to the wrong guy... ...

http://images52.fotki.com/v1553/photos/4/1440364/7784096/BertPortrait-vi.jpg

tony hipchest
10-25-2011, 12:55 AM
jim harbaugh blames kicker for loss.

t. suggs blames cam camaroon.

gotta love all the throwing under the bus going on in post game pressers! :smile:

Third Rail
10-25-2011, 01:15 AM
jim harbaugh blames kicker for loss.

t. suggs blames cam camaroon.

gotta love all the throwing under the bus going on in post game pressers! :smile:

Well, at least they're not blaming the officials and The Big Evil League Conspiracy to Keep the Ravens from EVER Making it to the Super Bowl Again,

tony hipchest
10-25-2011, 01:28 AM
Well, at least they're not blaming the officials and The Big Evil League Conspiracy to Keep the Ravens from EVER Making it to the Super Bowl Again,

oh, jim harbaugh did plenty of official bashing as well. tomlin has shown 10X more restraint on 10X more bogus calls than that pud.

GMU Steeler
10-25-2011, 01:52 AM
Harbaugh'ts got only himself to blame for the loss The onside kick was a bad choice. Cundiff is one of the better kickoff guys and I think they would have held the Jags to 3 and 3 out just like they did after the onside but obviously Scobee whom had been nailing long ones all night wasn't going to make that one. They do that, they get the ball back with good field position and time and a chance to win it with a FG. Honestly though I think Harbaugh's one of the biggest whiners as far as coaches are concerned in the league. Guy always looks like he has a huge stick up his ass on the sidelines.

JeromeBetties63
10-26-2011, 12:14 AM
Ladies and Gentleman, your "bar none, best team in the AFC" as I heard countless NFL analysts describe them over the past week.

It's official, week 1 was their Super Bowl

Absolutely correct. I left my home in Wilkinsburg and now live in SC PA not far from Balt. After that game all the ratbird fans were in my face proclaiming themselves champs...fans and the team thought they were over the hump. Wrong. Now they are back biting each other and finger pointing. This team does not know how to win a title.