PDA

View Full Version : TY Jags!

Rotorhead
10-24-2011, 11:04 PM
Now that they have beaten the ratbirds the NE games doesnt matter so much (although i would love to beat marsha brady). If we can just beat the ratbirds we will be in control of our division, as it should be! :tt02:

mizzouristeeler
10-24-2011, 11:06 PM
Ravens played like shit. Glad to see that.

Rotorhead
10-24-2011, 11:07 PM
I guess we wont see booby in here till next week again lol

GMU Steeler
Man they looked awful. Everytime Flacco looks like he's ready to become an above average QB he has a stinker like that game.

xbroughneck
Agreed.

Now I want the Jags to move here to Los Angeles.

Hope the Jags lose the rest of their games this year though so they get a good draft pick and grab a defensive lineman.

ggoldman
10-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Agreed.

Now I want the Jags to move here to Los Angeles.

Hope the Jags lose the rest of their games this year though so they get a good draft pick and grab a defensive lineman.

they need a WR, their D-line looked pretty good against the Ravens

Fire Arians
10-24-2011, 11:55 PM
i guess the ravens were too busy looking 2 weeks ahead and fell in another trap game like tennessee, lol.

ggoldman
10-25-2011, 12:09 AM
i guess the ravens were too busy looking 2 weeks ahead and fell in another trap game like tennessee, lol.

Let's hope that their next game will be Patrick Peterson's coming out party

Bayz101
10-25-2011, 12:14 AM
The Ravens have now lost to both the Titans, and the Jaguars. If i'm not mistaken, we beat both of those teams :chuckle:

We came out flat on 9/11 and recieved a wake up call. A call that has been used against us by ratbirds fans since that last tick of fourth quarter clock. Unless they lose, of course. Pretty quiet then :chuckle:

Who wants to take a vote we won't hear from many ratbird fans for the next 6 days?

wera176
10-25-2011, 11:35 AM
The Ravens have now lost to both the Titans, and the Jaguars. If i'm not mistaken, we beat both of those teams :chuckle:

We came out flat on 9/11 and recieved a wake up call. A call that has been used against us by ratbirds fans since that last tick of fourth quarter clock. Unless they lose, of course. Pretty quiet then :chuckle:

Who wants to take a vote we won't hear from many ratbird fans for the next 6 days?

The ratbird fans don't bother me much, it's our own whiners that start to get under my skin. All the complaining that we should have crushed the Titans or the Jags, or who cares we beat them they suck, and on and on... Turns out both those teams beat (and handled, not just won) the ratbirds, maybe the Steelers aren't really that bad, eh?

:tt03:

Fire Arians
10-25-2011, 11:52 AM

That is good because this could mean a lot when it comes to tiebreakers for playoff scenarios. we now have a 2-1 advantage over them on common opponents

Bayz101
10-28-2011, 03:27 AM
That is good because this could mean a lot when it comes to tiebreakers for playoff scenarios. we now have a 2-1 advantage over them on common opponents

And if we beat them coming up, it almost kills their wildcard chances.