lady throws for 400+ and our secondary turns into dog poop

our o line turns to swish cheese and ben gets sacked 5 plus times

turnovers

pats 45- steelers 17

discuss
:tt04:

stlrtruck
10-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Over the last several years, the *'s have owned the Steelers, sprinkled only by a few Steelers beat downs of them.

It's typically the year I don't expect to beat them that our team rises to the top and puts a supreme whoopin' on them (see Ben's first year).

This coming Sunday, I expect marsha to try and throw it deep and hook up with Welker (who was a pain in the arse for us when he was with the dolphins - yeah nice trade jabronies) to get a lot of catch and run type plays. I expect the lawyer RB to torch the front 7 for about 135 yards.

With that being said, I expect more that our defense will answer the call, and Ben will come out and play like he did against the titans. Take what they give you and drive the ball down their throats. It's time to expose the *'s for what they truly are - paper thin champions!

StainlessStill
10-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Until LeBeau can come up with a way to slow Brady down, just a tad, then I'm not so quick to anoint us winners for this Sunday. Brady and Bellichick have our number. We have to be on the top of our game Sunday. I like New England in this, setting up a showdown with Baltimore that next week.

Fire Arians
10-25-2011, 12:40 PM
We will keep it interesting but will probably turn the ball over at a bad time which will decide the outcome of the game. I hope I'm wrong, but...

Patriots 34
Steelers 24

With that said, if our secondary changes can be enough to make tom brady hold the ball for an extra second, we have a chance of winning. I'm not throwing this one in the bag.

austinfrench76
10-25-2011, 12:44 PM
No real substance to thos post other than to say I hope we go down (in a win or loss) swingin! I get so tired of watching us only rush 3 in fear of being burnt for a long touchdown. Well, if they turn a short pass into a long run, same result. I just want to see us go after Brady and make him uncomfortable. Throw the rules for when to blitz and not to blitz out the window DL. Let's go eat that ass up! Steeler style!

casteeler
10-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Seems to me that there has been a proven defensive plan to Slow Brady down... PRESSURE!!!! and lots of it. The Ratbirds did an excellent job last post season and that film should be examined daily by the Steeler D. The run isn't working especially with Mendy so maybe alot of Passing and Issac Redman for some balance. This Steeler team is good enough to beat the Pats and if they can hit Brady in the mouth, cover Welker and Pass for 350 yards then There's a good chance Steelers 34 - Pats 27

4xSBChamps
10-25-2011, 02:06 PM
something you want to see happen sunday

treat Marcia like the only woman on a stranded pirate-ship

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/CheatriotLogoWithCamera.jpg

legally, of-course

stlrtruck
10-25-2011, 02:40 PM
treat Marcia like the only woman on a stranded pirate-ship

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/CheatriotLogoWithCamera.jpg

legally, of-course

At this point, I don't care if there's a few penalty flags thrown.

Because by now we all know that marsha is going to get his fair share of, "Ref they touched the dirt within a foot radius of my shoe' penalty calls.

4xSBChamps
10-25-2011, 02:45 PM
At this point, I don't care if there's a few penalty flags thrown.

nope... GOTTA be legal, 'cause Ms. Goodell will just use any money generated by fines to buy herself more lingerie, toe-nail polish & bubble-bath

steelfury02
10-25-2011, 06:30 PM
If I were the Steelers defense I'd be pretty pissed at what was said on NFL Network today by Fran Charles:

Even if this was true and I know they don't need any more motivation to get up for the Pats BUT this would make me mad

Fran Charles on NFL Network today to PPG's Gerry Dulac:
"What are your thoughts about the Steelers chances against the Pats? The last four times Brady met the Steelers, he has had the Steelers D figured out. I was just told by the Boston Herald (when asked about this matchup) that Brady mentioned to them in secret that 'I've got Dick Lebeau's number'."

SOB MUST PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

4xSBChamps
10-25-2011, 06:37 PM
... Brady mentioned to them in secret that 'I've got Dick Lebeau's number'."

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/BillBelicheat.jpg

maybe she does have the Steelers' number

steelfury02
10-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Effin A.

Fire Arians
10-25-2011, 07:14 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/BillBelicheat.jpg

maybe she does have the Steelers' number

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/stormangel1/BillBelicheat.png

edited for accuracy

btaylor179
10-25-2011, 08:12 PM
yea as long as we allow brady to pick us apart we will not win....have to have pressure applied to him not just by #56 but by everyone on d

ETL
10-25-2011, 08:49 PM
42-13 Steelers

joeyssteelcurtain
10-26-2011, 12:37 PM
42- 10 Steelers. And i hope lots of these.

http://youtu.be/WMlgqRymAc0

caplovestroyp43
10-26-2011, 01:47 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/stormangel1/BillBelicheat.png

edited for accuracy

I may be a little slow on the uptake here but what does the blue thing mean? I GOT the red thing.

:toofunny::toofunny:

stlrtruck
10-26-2011, 01:49 PM
I may be a little slow on the uptake here but what does the blue thing mean? I GOT the red thing.

:toofunny::toofunny:

It's a video camera...in reference to spygate*

4xSBChamps
10-26-2011, 01:49 PM
what does the blue thing mean?

see post #7

:thumbsup:

Bayz101
10-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Four words: Steelers Win, Penis, Camera.

stb_steeler
10-26-2011, 02:45 PM
42-13 Steelers

WOW......we would love to see that score!.....Did the Steelers ever score 42 points in a game?.

4xSBChamps
10-26-2011, 03:51 PM
WOW...... Did the Steelers ever score 42 points in a game?

in 1976-alone, 'em Stillers rang-up 42 against expansion Tampa Bay, and 45 against San Diego (both home shut-outs), and another 40 at Baltimore in the 1st round of the AFC playoffs:
I seem to recall a 51-point effort in Cleveland during '79, too

I'd assume there are others, but those come immediately to-mind

theplatypus
10-26-2011, 03:52 PM
I predict that win or lose wickedsteel,Steelfury, bkanthe, and the rest of the usual suspects will cry about how Tomlin sucks, Arians sucks, Hampton sucks, the Front office sucks...

ebsteelers
10-26-2011, 03:55 PM
I predict that win or lose wickedsteel,Steelfury, bkanthe, and the rest of the usual suspects will cry about how Tomlin sucks, Arians sucks, Hampton sucks, the Front office sucks...

hahaha.. and if dumper was here how we need plax still.. lol

dont front our oline sucks, woodley sucks, i suck, you suck, the rooneys suck

the fans werent loud enough

4xSBChamps
10-26-2011, 03:57 PM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/hockey%20pictures/PhlyerfansleavingWhackOffCenter.jpg

Crawzbee sucks, too!!!

Bayz101
10-26-2011, 04:01 PM
hahaha.. and if dumper was here how we need plax still.. lol

dont front our oline sucks, woodley sucks, i suck, you suck, the rooneys suck

the fans werent loud enough

I found it funny that, even in Arizona, our crowd still dominated the stadium. Proof?

Listen to the crowd before Wallace snags the ball, and then after: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDnX-wSqqnE&feature=related

Also, from what I've read, dumper is the king of morons in this forum.

Since my time being here, I've established WickedSteel as his reincarnation.

steelfury02
10-26-2011, 04:08 PM
Re: @ Platypusser - yup - I would just so you can spend time posting about me

theplatypus
10-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Re: @ Platypusser - yup - I would just so you can spend time posting about me

awww somebody got a little butt hurt and went made a cute little name for me

steelfury02
10-26-2011, 04:12 PM
butt hurt? really? I'm not quite sure what that is - could you extend your expertise in the area to me? Wait a second - please don't. Save it for Brady.

JustinM
10-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Steelers 20
Patriots 31

I'm going pessimistic on this one. But then we beat Ravens next week :)

NEWstevo
10-26-2011, 04:43 PM
pats-- 30+
Steelers-- 13

Football is about matchups, and brady is at his best against the Steelers' 3-4 defense where he spreads them out and passes for an effortless million yards. Nothing will change this time and once again, he won't even break a sweat or get dirty. The only hope is for Ben to have a great game and put up 40+ points. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Hope I'm wrong. But no matter what..... Go Steelers!

steelfury02
10-26-2011, 06:03 PM
Steelers 28 - 4 touchdowns
Pats 27 - 3 touchdowns, 2 field goals

It'll be 27 - 21 Pats and then Ben leads a drive to take the 1 pt lead then we hold our breath as we frustrate Brady one last time to hang on!

Both teams will have 1 turnover early and then will settle in.

fer522
10-26-2011, 07:32 PM
steeler 441----- 63 touchdowns
pats 3
f--k why noy:tt03: