PDA

View Full Version : Best wishes from Dolphins fan

06-12-2006, 07:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Big Ben. I hope he recovers fully and our prayers are with him and his family.

Hope to see you guys and Big Ben week 1.....wouldn't want it anyway else.

Dolfan Rich

Prosdo
06-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks very much. Good luck on your upcoming season!

Lyn
06-12-2006, 07:32 PM
This just goes to prove that we are all fans of some team and we really do care about one another. I have received so many emails and ims from people who support teams that "HATE" the steelers.

steelcity984
06-12-2006, 07:50 PM
well my friend IMed me with "haha you have a dumb quarterback"... *******.

Haiku_Dirtt
06-12-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Big Ben. I hope he recovers fully and our prayers are with him and his family.

Dolfan Rich

The Dolphins should be feeling optimistic about their club. Saban seems to have you guys in the right direction. Peace back to you.

Stlrs4Life
06-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Thank you for the thoughts. Good Luck to the Dolphins this year.

SteelCityMan786
06-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Thanks 777. Very Classy. Very Classy. We appreciate the condolences during this dark time.

DIESELMAN
06-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Thats really cool 777 we appreciate the concerns from REAL FOOTBALL FANS. Good Luck this season.....:helmet:

Suitanim
06-12-2006, 08:31 PM
This is where we seperate the wheat from the chaff. It's very refreshing to see some classy guys from other boards manning up and giving propers to Ben...conversely, I'm fairly disgusted to see regular trolls trashing Ben, or just generally being cantankerous or difficult.

06-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks guys.....I've heard alot of people talkin smack today and the first thing that comes to my mind is "This is more than football"....it's the mans livelyhood....why would you call anyone stupid or degrade them because they've had an accident.....ish happens ya know.....I've always liked the Steelers....they are a class organization and Big Ben is a hell of a player.....I envied you guys when you picked him up.....the best QB in the NFL IMO.....hope he gets well soon......and good luck back to all of you guys.....

Jimmy James
06-12-2006, 09:23 PM

It's nice to see another Dolphins fan here. I'm not surprised but am still pleased to see you acting in such a classy manner. As I said elsewhere here, now is the time for everybody to band together and think of Ben and his family first and then all of the Steelers fans who I know have grown to love Ben.

SteelerzGirl
06-12-2006, 09:28 PM

Dolfan Rich

Thank you so much for your well wishes, 777. Good luck to the Dolphins during the upcoming season. :smile:

daleemnm
06-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the support. Good luck this season to the Fins.

06-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Thanks.....I'm also a Junior fan........GO 8.......I've been to 9 str8 Daytona races (The 500 and Pepsi 400).....I was a Sr. fan until he passed which was one of the saddest days of my life.....I was at the track......Thanks again......and good luck to all of you.....

tony hipchest
06-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks guys.....I've heard alot of people talkin smack today and the first thing that comes to my mind is "This is more than football"....it's the mans livelyhood....why would you call anyone stupid or degrade them because they've had an accident.....ish happens ya know.....I've always liked the Steelers....they are a class organization and Big Ben is a hell of a player.....I envied you guys when you picked him up.....the best QB in the NFL IMO.....hope he gets well soon......and good luck back to all of you guys.....
another cool nfl fan. look forward to seeing you again week 1. welcome to the board and dont be a stranger.

06-12-2006, 09:36 PM
BTW Jimmy James it's good to see u here too man.....thanks for the compliments......How is it up in VA????....I'm seriously considering moving up there......

SteelShooter
06-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Thanks Bro..........this is a show of Class on the Fins' part, and you.

06-13-2006, 11:12 PM
What's up guys....glad to hear that Big Ben doesn't have any knee probs.....hopefully our prayers are working......good luck.