PDA

View Full Version : Patriots vs Steelers Tailgate

Stlrs4Life
10-25-2011, 07:45 PM
All SF members attending the Patriots vs Steelers game, are invited to attend our tailgate. Bring a dish or something to eat, or just donate some $$. Bring your own choice of refreshments. Kickoff is at 4pm, tailgate starts at 11am sharp! You will find us in Blue Lot 7F, on the corner of Federal, and La**** Streets. Look for a White GMC Sierra, and a Yellow Ford Escape.Call me at 724-651-9626 if yas get lost. Click on the link for the map:

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/tailgatemap.jpg/)

abridgel
10-26-2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the invite we'll be there 4 dudes from Canada with some Canadian Beer!!! Looking forward to it.

KELLITRAVEL
10-26-2011, 10:25 PM
HI, IAM A STEELER FAN FROM BOSTON COMING WITH FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE PATS FANS...ARE WE STILL WELCOME? I HAVENT BEEN TO A STEELERS GAME IN YEARS..WE CAN BRING SOME BEER AND FOOD...LET ME KNOW THANKS

thekiznoc
10-27-2011, 08:24 AM
There's four of us coming down from Toronto and might stop by, unfortunately, we have a Pats fan with us as well... We will try to make up for it by bringing loads of beer

abridgel
10-27-2011, 09:04 AM
Hey Kiznoc:

We're from the GTA as well - got one PAT fan with us as well - should be fun.

abridgel
10-27-2011, 09:06 AM
HI, IAM A STEELER FAN FROM BOSTON COMING WITH FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE PATS FANS...ARE WE STILL WELCOME? I HAVENT BEEN TO A STEELERS GAME IN YEARS..WE CAN BRING SOME BEER AND FOOD...LET ME KNOW THANKS

Hey KELLITRAVEL

Got 1 PAT fan with us - hope you guys make it down. Should be a blast.

Stlrs4Life
10-27-2011, 09:54 PM
Like the post says, you can all come. All we ask is you either bring some food to donate or donate some $$. And bringing your own beverages.