PDA

View Full Version : Here is some wall smack for us to chew on!

Sean95m
10-25-2011, 10:38 PM
On NFL Network tonight, Ian Rapoport of Boston Herald said Tom Brady is whispering this week that he owns Dick LeBeau. Whoa!

tony hipchest
10-25-2011, 10:53 PM
who is ian rapoport?

tom brady also owns a vibrating butt plug. :hunch:

(belichick likes to sneak into his locker and sniff it.)

finesward
10-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Not exactly a secret. Out of all the QB's in the league I think he's the only one who could make such a claim and be able to back it up with stats and more importantly W's.

I personally hope he develops a close relationship with the turf at heinz field this weekend

mizzouristeeler
10-25-2011, 10:57 PM
Rapoport is from the boston globe.

SoCalFan
10-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Man I want to see a bloody nose on that guy,kinda like we did to Harbaugh with the Colts back in the day!

tony hipchest
10-25-2011, 11:25 PM
well, Sean95m's report is quite a bit out of context-

http://burgh.us/95u

and ben already pretty much called brady a pantywaste nfl protected baby on Jim Rome is Burning.

being that the patriots thrive offa bulletin board material as if it is their essence, i would say they got the edge.

plus mike tomlin doesnt believe in hocus pocus. (they also dont believe in ike taylor following wes welker to the inside positions).

i do think that brady coulda been a bit more nice and diplomatic about it and intimate that EVERYBODY owns bruce arians.

PhantomJB93
10-26-2011, 01:12 AM
God, I hope we beat them. Just once. I don't think we've beaten Brady since 2004, and even then we lost to him the second time around when it mattered...

Fire Arians
10-26-2011, 01:22 AM
who is ian rapoport?

:rofl:

stlrtruck
10-26-2011, 07:47 AM
who is ian rapoport?

How you came about that information has raised y curiosity, and at the same time...scares me!

MDSteel15
10-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Do not want to know how he knows that Truck! :banging:

tony hipchest
10-26-2011, 09:03 AM
How you came about that information has raised y curiosity, and at the same time...scares me!

dont be scared... its public knowledge!

T2ZaDkx1z5c

dgi2lY62Hto

:toofunny:

queeg
10-26-2011, 10:29 AM
who is ian rapoport?

Really bright posts....be professional...do not degrade the Steelers Forum with rednevk smut!

caplovestroyp43
10-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Really bright posts....be professional...do not degrade the Steelers Forum with rednevk smut!

Why not? This IS still America you know. :noidea:

tanda10506
10-26-2011, 11:34 AM
Brady is the type of smug a**hole that would say something like that. I agree though, our defense usually doesn't even restrict him. And if/when they burn us all first half, LeBeau comes out with the same plan 2nd half. If the fans know that you have to blitz Brady then LeBeau knows, at least by now. This can't stand, come on Dick, send the house and knock this b*tch clean the f$#@ out!!!!

steelfury02
10-26-2011, 12:05 PM
with our luck - we'll clean his clock this Sunday, get a huge win and then him and Hoodie will look at the video, come back to Pittsburgh in the playoffs, and completely expose us in some way we never even thought of. The two, although I hate to say this, are THAT good.

BUT - the glass is still half full.

We have a better chance with the youth movement I think than last year's effort.

tunes4life
10-26-2011, 12:23 PM
Unfortunately, he's mostly correct. We don't have an answer for Wes Welker. Our best cover guy (Ike) should be playing him one on one all day. However. He can't because Ike only does Wide outs. So we end up covering the best receiver on the Pats with linebackers, safeties, and 3-4 string corners. Sorry that's a match-up we lose. We have to figure out a way to slow down Wes off the line and throw off some of the timing. That's the only way we win this weekend. DL has to come up with a new wrinkle.

steelfury02
10-26-2011, 12:40 PM
it will be interesting to see the outcome of this one

I'm wondering if Tomlin is playing some possum - making it seem like they are treating this like every other game because it isn't Baltimore but in reality - they are all pissed and fired up ready for blood because of the last time they met.

I'm sure these guys don't need any more motivation - but especially if I was Lake, I'd be playing some video recaps of that last matchup and challenging the secondary to rectify it and prove it to themselves that they can make something happen this time

stb_steeler
10-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Unfortunately, he's mostly correct. We don't have an answer for Wes Welker. Our best cover guy (Ike) should be playing him one on one all day. However. He can't because Ike only does Wide outs. So we end up covering the best receiver on the Pats with linebackers, safeties, and 3-4 string corners. Sorry that's a match-up we lose. We have to figure out a way to slow down Wes off the line and throw off some of the timing. That's the only way we win this weekend. DL has to come up with a new wrinkle.

Well if the Steelers learned to bump the receivers off the line it might work. It worked for the Bills......

Fire Arians
10-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Well if the Steelers learned to bump the receivers off the line it might work. It worked for the Bills......

they've been playing keenan lewis like that. he was a bump and run corner out of college and that's his main strength. maybe they'll put him on welker, lewis is our best 'jammer' at the LoS

joeyssteelcurtain
10-26-2011, 02:19 PM
they've been playing keenan lewis like that. he was a bump and run corner out of college and that's his main strength. maybe they'll put him on welker, lewis is our best 'jammer' at the LoS

I like that. I have always liked Lewis. I think he could do a great job on Welker.

Bayz101
10-26-2011, 02:33 PM

Before you accuse anyone of degrading this forum, don't ignore the fact he has around 30,849 more posts than you.

That is all.

Buddha Bus
10-26-2011, 04:46 PM

Professional? :toofunny:

And what the hell is a "rednevk"? :sofunny:

fer522
10-26-2011, 06:36 PM

:jawdrop:

tony hipchest
10-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Before you accuse anyone of degrading this forum, don't ignore the fact he has around 30,849 more posts than you.

That is all.:chuckle: damn... thats alot.

:chuckle: i will have you know that butt plugs have made their way into many more circles than just rednecks. they are like the new fashion accessory of the stars and politicians, all bejeweled and rhinestone studded just like a trendy skinit cellphone case. word on the street is that some wear them all day, only removing them to poop. :noidea:

brady makes his center wear one in practice and then he flicks it for grins (i.e. shits n giggles)

Sean95m
10-26-2011, 10:21 PM
What he just said!

Yehoodi
10-26-2011, 10:34 PM
On NFL Network tonight, Ian Rapoport of Boston Herald said Tom Brady is whispering this week that he owns Dick LeBeau. Whoa!

yah i am surprise that Ian said that . . . he claimed that a lineman told him that Brady told the lineman that tidbit . . .it seems so un Bradylike and am really surprise that he would of said it . . . perhaps he said it is jest , who knows . . .

Chadmagic
10-26-2011, 10:46 PM
I hope that Wes Welker watches game tape for this Sunday and comes across this hit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw2KP67o-Hk&feature=related

then I hope he remembers it every time he goes over the middle. As a matter of fact I hope they play it before the game on a loop on the jumbo tron at Heinz Field.

Bayz101
10-26-2011, 10:47 PM
:chuckle: damn... thats alot.

:chuckle: i will have you know that butt plugs have made their way into many more circles than just rednecks. they are like the new fashion accessory of the stars and politicians, all bejeweled and rhinestone studded just like a trendy skinit cellphone case. word on the street is that some wear them all day, only removing them to poop. :noidea:

brady makes his center wear one in practice and then he flicks it for grins (i.e. shits n giggles)

Yeah, and it's steadily rising.