PDA

View Full Version : Where does TO go?

stlrtruck
10-26-2011, 07:43 AM
So as I was watching SportsCenter this morning, they showed the highlights of TO's workout, and I came up with a few things:

1. Physically, TO looks like he is still in great playing shape
2. Mentally, no one knows exactly where TO is right now
3. It's a heck of a lot easier to make cuts and catch balls when the likes of Ike aren't drapped all over you like a curtain

With that being said, I here is my list of teams that could use him immediately (in no particular order):

1. Jaguars - with the return of Sims-Walker, they could use someone to add pressure on the other side of the field

2. Cardinals - TO opposite Fitzgerald, would open up Fitzgerald and ease the absence of Boldin

3. Dolphins - their entire WR corp lacks the experience.

4. Buccaneers - with a young WR corp that can be awesome at times, TO could be the last ingredient to help them over achieve

5. Seattle - with inexperienced QBs, a veteran WR could ease the stress and also bolster Lynch's game

Vis
10-26-2011, 08:08 AM
So as I was watching SportsCenter this morning, they showed the highlights of TO's workout, and I came up with a few things:

1. Physically, TO looks like he is still in great playing shape
2. Mentally, no one knows exactly where TO is right now
3. It's a heck of a lot easier to make cuts and catch balls when the likes of Ike aren't drapped all over you like a curtain

With that being said, I here is my list of teams that could use him immediately (in no particular order):

1. Jaguars - with the return of Sims-Walker, they could use someone to add pressure on the other side of the field

2. Cardinals - TO opposite Fitzgerald, would open up Fitzgerald and ease the absence of Boldin

3. Dolphins - their entire WR corp lacks the experience.

4. Buccaneers - with a young WR corp that can be awesome at times, TO could be the last ingredient to help them over achieve

5. Seattle - with inexperienced QBs, a veteran WR could ease the stress and also bolster Lynch's game

Report were that he was out of breath during the workout and looked old. I think he goes away.

MACH1
10-26-2011, 10:40 AM
He goes home.

ricardisimo
10-26-2011, 03:29 PM
To the Steelers, obviously. It's obligatory that the members of this forum devote much thought and discussion to every free agent wide receiver who becomes available here, in Canada or Europe. And really, we're just one good wide receiver from the Super Bowl.