PDA

View Full Version : More fines...

55BaileyFan
10-26-2011, 07:31 PM
http://steelerfreakmov.blogspot.com/2011/10/first-flags-now-fines.html

I can't stand Goodell. I understand malicious hits needing fines...but come on...Goodell is a tool.

Fire Arians
10-26-2011, 07:32 PM
if it gets kemo to stop doing stupid shit then i actually support this fine. he often pisses me off by getting a 15 yard flag at the most inopportune times

skinart82
10-26-2011, 08:12 PM
I use to really dig Kemo, but over the last two seasons he has proven to be more of a pain in the ass than anything!

Bayz101
10-26-2011, 08:38 PM
So basically they fined him for a facemask as well???? I am not ok with that at all, because quite frankly, if James Harrison was fined $10,000 for a facemask we'd all be pissed off.

Fining him for the late hit is understandable, but the facemask? That's bull.

Rotorhead
10-26-2011, 09:30 PM
I'm sorry, how the hell can you fine 1 person for a facemask, there are multiple facemask penalties in EVERY game? It is not like he ripped off the helmet of a player and started bashing his face in with the helmet. This is really starting to get out of hand, what is next, a fine for off-sides, a fine for not scoring 50+ pts in a game, a fine for running the clock out after the 2m warning instead of trying for another score? At what point is it blatantly obvious that sh*tbag is NOT good for the NFL? How do we get rid of him anyway?

NEWstevo
10-26-2011, 09:47 PM
I completely agree that those fines are out of control, and Goodell really needs to be stopped. BUTÖ all the players are paid ridiculous amount of money for doing what they love, and all the money goes to charity.

It doesnít make it right, but Iím just sayin.

skinart82
10-26-2011, 10:06 PM
I didn't realize he was fined for a facemask, that is complete crap!

Bayz101
10-26-2011, 10:29 PM
I wonder if maybe the facemask penalty deserved a fine? Did anyone see if Chris was trying to rip the dudes head off :rofl:

Chadmagic
10-26-2011, 10:32 PM
their is a reason that more games are being played overseas. because soon no one in the USA will be watching them.

DanRooney
10-26-2011, 10:45 PM
This is the 3rd or 4th time Kemo has hit someone late in the same fashion. He should have been fined more.

Bayz101
10-26-2011, 10:54 PM
This is the 3rd or 4th time Kemo has hit someone late in the same fashion. He should have been fined more.

I agree with you, he needs to be hit hard in the wallet. BUT...There was no reason in hell he should have been fined for a face mask penalty. That's ridiculous. Now he's fining people for committing penalty's. God forbid he starts handing out false start fines, we'll be bankrupt!

tony hipchest
10-26-2011, 11:21 PM
He should have been fined more

*sigh* goodell is obviously marketing HIS brand towards more women.

m4x0i2w5aeI

looks like its working. pretty soon beer commercials will be replaced with wine to appease the europeans and metrosexual brady/beiber fans.

i hope they play kemo for a few downs at NT and let him peel brady off the girlyman dung pile.

:tt03:

NoFieldFive
10-27-2011, 01:12 AM
something needs to wake this guy up. he keeps doing stupid crap costing the team 15 yards a pop. if he continues hopefully the next fine is 100k

DanRooney
10-27-2011, 01:14 AM
I never knew tackling someone well after the whistle blew was legal until Goodell changed it.

How far does the delusional homerism go? :applaudit:

tony hipchest
10-27-2011, 01:41 AM
i never knew standard penalties warranted fines.

get back in the kitchen. :pin:

Bayz101
10-27-2011, 01:51 AM
Jesus Christ. Every thread I enter, the negative nancyism (That's right) is being perfectly executed by the same cast of characters.

OX1947
10-27-2011, 03:56 AM
If my dad wasnt with me at the game I would have went nuts. Kemo deserves every dollar of that fine. That dip shit has been doing that and not getting caught forever. Its those type of things where Cowher would pounce on you. He needs to get yelled at by Tomlin to tell him t quit being an idiot.

DanRooney
10-27-2011, 05:51 AM
If my dad wasnt with me at the game I would have went nuts. Kemo deserves every dollar of that fine. That dip shit has been doing that and not getting caught forever. Its those type of things where Cowher would pounce on you. He needs to get yelled at by Tomlin to tell him t quit being an idiot.

Well two people on this board get big boners from watching a clumsy fatass make the same mistake over and over again. It's a dirty play and costs us 15 yards every time he has the urge to ram himself into a pile after the play is well over. The fine was well warranted.

MzunguT
10-27-2011, 06:30 AM
their is a reason that more games are being played overseas. because soon no one in the USA will be watching them.

not that the europeans would really want to see goodell's vision of football.. at least not me.

looks like its working. pretty soon beer commercials will be replaced with wine to appease the europeans and metrosexual brady/beiber fans.

just to clarify: over here, we still have commercials for "real" beer running, not all that responsible light stuff that is being sold as the best thing on the planet when I watch the NFL.. :wave: :drink:

Steelers>NFL
10-27-2011, 08:09 AM
Who cares. Not my money. Kemo needs to wake up and start playing smart football...

wera176
10-27-2011, 12:45 PM
I too like the fine for the late hit, the Steelers should be fining him for that stupid crap now too...

The Post Gazette reported the other fine was for a "hands to the face" penalty, not a face mask. Splitting hairs, but it is a little different... Not saying it justifies a fine...