PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Alan Faneca

MaxStrauss
10-28-2011, 11:46 AM
Hey Steelers fans,

This is my second time starting a thread, but just wanted to introduce myself to you, just in case you missed it.. My name is Max Strauss. I'm a high school senior, eighteen years old, and I work really hard to interview past and current NFL players. This is actually one of my older interviews, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to share it with you!

It's totally awesome, and it's with former Steelers' first round pick, and All Pro and Pro Bowl offensive lineman, future Hall of Famer, Alan Faneca!

Here is the link, http://prointerviews.org/AFan (http://prointerviews.org/AFan)

It's definitely a great and shorter interview to read! Feel free to leave your thoughts below!

GMU Steeler
10-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Are you planning on working on your school paper at college? I think it would be a good fit. You ask good questions and seem to keep it casual with the guys which I think speaking from experience as a college sports reporter is part of the job. I never interviewed anyone as famous as Alan who many think has HoF potential. Thanks for sharing. I was how Faneca looks now- man barely recongized him.

MaxStrauss
10-28-2011, 03:08 PM
Are you planning on working on your school paper at college? I think it would be a good fit. You ask good questions and seem to keep it casual with the guys which I think speaking from experience as a college sports reporter is part of the job. I never interviewed anyone as famous as Alan who many think has HoF potential. Thanks for sharing. I was how Faneca looks now- man barely recongized him.

I definitely plan to do it. I have some a couple articles for our high school newspaper. We are one of few high schools that produce a paper on a weekly basis. hahaha. It's all great. Thanks for your feedback! :tt: :tt04:

SteelCityMom
10-28-2011, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the board and thanks for these Max! Definitely keep them coming...you're doing a fantastic job! :tt02:

GMU Steeler
10-28-2011, 03:51 PM
I definitely plan to do it. I have some a couple articles for our high school newspaper. We are one of few high schools that produce a paper on a weekly basis. hahaha. It's all great. Thanks for your feedback! :tt: :tt04:

Awesome. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

MaxStrauss
10-28-2011, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the board and thanks for these Max! Definitely keep them coming...you're doing a fantastic job! :tt02:

I only have a couple more to share! I hopefully will continue to get more Steelers interviews though :) :tt04:

MaxStrauss
10-28-2011, 10:47 PM
Awesome. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

We'll see. Thanks!

mizzouristeeler
10-29-2011, 05:03 PM
Great interview:thumbsup:

MaxStrauss
10-30-2011, 09:03 AM
Great interview:thumbsup:

Thank you :tt02:

Kanata-Steeler
10-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Alan said:
"Hi, I'm Alana Faneca, I wish I stayed with the Steelers in 2008,..., 'cause then I would have had "2" SB rings.
Ah well, pride/greed before the fall, I guess ?"
-DOH !!!
:(

MaxStrauss
10-30-2011, 09:26 PM
LOL! Nice.