PDA

View Full Version : Kellin Winslow

section514
06-13-2006, 08:22 AM
Just a reminder if anyone you know begins to talk about Big Ben being as dumb as Kellin Winslow. Kellin got hurt while doing wheelies in a parking lot. Ben was hit and was not at fault (accept for not wearing a helmet....) So if your friends from Cleveland stoop low enough to compare Ben to Kellin, just be aware, I have already had Browns fans make comments.

SteelCityMan786
06-13-2006, 08:36 AM
Aggreed Section 514. 1 word of making fun of ben for this accident and that clowner will get hit with a big ol trash talking from all the Steelers Posters around these parts.

section514
06-13-2006, 08:44 AM
i used to go to school in Ohio and a few of them have left comments on facebook about this situation, and it makes me hate cleveland even more

msafford
06-13-2006, 10:26 AM
I, like so many people out there, have done my fair share of things that could be deemed dangerous. After having lost a friend recently in a terrible plane accident, and now something like this shows me that while we may get pumped up and excited about things like our beloved Ben and the Steelers winning the superbowl, life can change in an instant. That may sound kinda morbid, but it's the sad truth. I believe it's our responsibility as humans to value what limited time God has given us on this earth. I truly wish Ben a speedy, full recovery. Far beyond the fact he's a truly gifted athelete, he's just a damn nice kid. God bless him and his family.

steelerfan12
06-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Aggreed Section 514. 1 word of making fun of ben for this accident and that clowner will get hit with a big ol trash talking from all the Steelers Posters around these parts.
why would u be dumb enough to come in here and make fun of ben and think ull get away wit it!