PDA

View Full Version : Ras I Dowling placed on IR.. Leigh Bodden cut

tony hipchest
10-29-2011, 06:42 PM
strange the pats would cut bodden knowing dowlings situation. he just signed a $22 mil. contract last year with 10 mil guaranteed. they pretty much gave him $13 mil for nothing before being fired.

pats are daring us to pass all day. i suspect they have something up their sleeve. hopefully its a loss.

since all indications are that we can pass at will all day, expect arians to stick to a run heavy offensive gameplan with plenty of 3 and outs. no "no huddle" once again. :doh:

fer522
10-29-2011, 07:09 PM
I got a feeling Arians is gonna call one hell of a game tomorrow
I mean how many more times can he f. K it up:noidea:

ETL
10-29-2011, 07:14 PM
I expect blitzes which means Ben needs to get ball out quick and not look for home runs

tanda10506
10-29-2011, 07:51 PM
I expect blitzes which means Ben needs to get ball out quick and not look for home runs

Most likely, but the line and Moore/Mendy/Redman have been picking up the blitzes well. Since we got Starks this line is actually decent. Ben's been doing good at getting rid of the ball fast, I know he still looks long occasionally(occasionally is good), but overall he's been reading and throwing.

I don't know why they fired him, unless he violated some major rules or something, it seems strange to give him all that money and then cut him when your dead last in the league defense is about to face Big Ben and some great WR's. Seriously, if we don't pass on these guys and even run decent, it will be a "one and out" playoff year. I just got a feeling we are going to win this one.

SH-Rock
10-29-2011, 08:20 PM
I don't think it will be a messed up game no matter how hard Arians tries. But I think if we can't run, just paper cut them all day with the short pass and sprinkle a bomb here and there.

ricardisimo
10-29-2011, 10:11 PM
strange the pats would cut bodden knowing dowlings situation. he just signed a $22 mil. contract last year with 10 mil guaranteed. they pretty much gave him $13 mil for nothing before being fired.

pats are daring us to pass all day. i suspect they have something up their sleeve. hopefully its a loss.

since all indications are that we can pass at will all day, expect arians to stick to a run heavy offensive gameplan with plenty of 3 and outs. no "no huddle" once again. :doh:

Exactly... sigh.

MACH1
10-30-2011, 01:04 AM

That tricky arians. :banging:

finesward
10-30-2011, 08:24 AM
Looks like the steelers aren't the only club with a clueless front office. :sofunny: