PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 Gameday Thread: Patriots @ Steelers 10/30/11

Pages : 1 2 [3]

DoctorCAD
10-30-2011, 07:22 PM
No they aren't confused, you IDIOTS.

If you want to talk about getting screwed that was ILLEGAL INTENTIONAL BATTING by Troy. You may not intentionally bat the ball toward the end zone you are scoring on. Steelers fans are the most dishonest and hypocritical fans in the HISTORY of sports.

Right, but taking that penalty is worth it.

You piece of shit Patriot* fan

ETL
10-30-2011, 07:22 PM
but can a defensive player bat the ball in their direction?

i don't think there is a rule against that

sharkweek
10-30-2011, 07:23 PM

If you want to talk about getting screwed that was ILLEGAL INTENTIONAL BATTING by Troy. You may not intentionally bat the ball toward the end zone you are scoring on. Steelers fans are the most dishonest and hypocritical fans in the HISTORY of sports.

lol, and you can't review whether or not there was a penalty, QQ more

Kanata-Steeler
that's BULLSHITE

jking

say what you want ASSWIPE the Steelers MANHANDLED Marsha and BellaCheats team

SmashmouthFootball
So a punt out of the endzone would have been bad how?

The idea was probably to pin them as deep as possible or to give Sepulveda enough rooom to give the ball a long hangtime(basically 7 seconds in the air).

theplatypus
10-30-2011, 07:24 PM
You can't call a penalty on a review

ETL

Go have sex with your sister to ease your sorrows you lame ass. Your mom is too sore from me screwing her last night

OX1947
I wish these **** suckers at the NFL: would stop putting these mother ****ers on to do our games. I HATE jim nantz and that ****ing know it all.

Avalon105
say what you want ASSWIPE the Steelers MANHANDLED Marsha and BellaCheats team

Pats are lucky it wasn't 60pts against

fansarentsmart
Does it really matter one way or the other?

Here, you guys can have the ball back at the 20, 3 seconds left. You can have it. I'm giving it to you right now. You think its changing the outcome?

No that's a ten yard penalty from the previous spot. With eight seconds on the clock.

See steelers fans don't even know the rule for illegal batting. Hilarious.

SH-Rock
Bomb to Wallace anyone?

therocksteeler
10-30-2011, 07:25 PM
What a great win guys !!!!! Bel a cheeeeck cheater till the end!!!! lolol

GMU Steeler
10-30-2011, 07:25 PM
I want to play the Pats every Halloween weekend haha.

fansarentsmart
10-30-2011, 07:26 PM
but can a defensive player bat the ball in their direction?

i don't think there is a rule against that

There is an explicit rule against that, you only may bat the ball BEHIND, never forward. Only toward the goal line/end line that your opponent is attempting to score on. Not the endzone you are trying to score on. Read a rule book.

SmashmouthFootball
10-30-2011, 07:26 PM
No that's a ten yard penalty from the previous spot. With eight seconds on the clock.

See steelers fans don't even know the rule for illegal batting. Hilarious.

8 seconds at the 32 yard line then. Take it. Do you think 8 seconds from the 32 yard line changes the outcome of the game? Do you?

Answer the question. I'm waiting.

I have another question as well..

umad bro?

therocksteeler
10-30-2011, 07:27 PM
43 Fist Pump goes to the Madden Horse trailer lol

BritishSteel
10-30-2011, 07:27 PM
Huge, Huge win - Big game on O - we might not have put up the big points (man, that would be nice) but we moved on the Cheats easily enough and they didn't on ours.

F***ing good stuff. That's the monkey off our our back

jking
10-30-2011, 07:28 PM
There is an explicit rule against that, you only may bat the ball BEHIND, never forward. Only toward the goal line/end line that your opponent is attempting to score on. Not the endzone you are trying to score on. Read a rule book.

call your boyfriend- goodell he'll fine Troy for you

SteelCityMom
10-30-2011, 07:28 PM

Haha...suck it dude. Seriously. Go whine on your own board. We don't give a shit.

fansarentsmart
10-30-2011, 07:29 PM
8 seconds at the 32 yard line then. Take it. Do you think 8 seconds from the 32 yard line changes the outcome of the game? Do you?

Answer the question. I'm waiting.

I have another question as well..

umad bro?

Yep. Eight seconds is time for one or two more plays. Anything can happen on a play. See the the later miracle in Jacksonville.

Again you and the rest of these homers on this board were CRYING about officiating the WHOLE time on legit calls. helmet to helmet out of bounds, blatant defensive holding, the facemask against the pats on the flat pass, the non-call on Troy P..

Yet there was no crying or complaining about the officiating call on the last play. What gives, hypocrites??

GMU Steeler
That was so satisfying!

therocksteeler
There she goes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tell em MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tt04::tt03:

DoctorCAD
10-30-2011, 07:30 PM
Yep. Eight seconds is time for one or two more plays. Anything can happen on a play. See the the later miracle in Jacksonville.

Again you and the rest of these homers on this board were CRYING about officiating the WHOLE time on legit calls. helmet to helmet out of bounds, blatant defensive holding, the facemask against the pats on the flat pass, the non-call on Troy P..

Yet there was no crying or complaining about the officiating call on the last play. What gives, hypocrites??

Hows that 19-0 season feel now????

fansarentsmart
10-30-2011, 07:30 PM
Haha...suck it dude. Seriously. Go whine on your own board. We don't give a shit.

Not like you guys are going to win the Super Bowl this year. Big Ben really showed up in XL. hahaha.

Oh btw....if you love your board so much, look how pathetic you free moochers are. You guys have only contributed 33.75% for 2010. A year later still only at 33.75%...way to support your "own board."

steelers33
10-30-2011, 07:31 PM
We DOMINATED the cheats* today. Score a lot closer than it should have been.... lets get everyone healthy(especially Woodley) so we can get revenge verse the hated RatBirds.

cubanstogie
10-30-2011, 07:32 PM

you are delusional, the so called non call on Troy is irrelevant. If the ball wasn't battted out of bounds you wouldn't have got a play off anyway if it stayed in bounds.. catch 22 you lose both ways. loser

SteelCityMom
Not like you guys are going to win the Super Bowl this year. Big Ben really showed up in XL. hahaha.

Oh btw....if you love your board so much, look how pathetic you free moochers are. You guys have only contributed 33.75% for 2010. A year later still only at 33.75%...way to support your "own board."

Just so you know, we don't need to take contributions anymore. Go try, see what happens. Most popular Steelers board on the internet right now though lol.

Everything else from you is just WAAAAAAA!!!!

SoCalFan

Patsys are falling apart at the seams,on to rebuilding soon!!!!!!!!!

jking
10-30-2011, 07:33 PM

since your dumbass enjoys it so much why don't you contribute to it

SmashmouthFootball
10-30-2011, 07:33 PM

You mention the one time it worked, want me to mention the THOUSANDS of times it has failed?

Face it asshole, game was over when Redman ran right up the gut on third and 1 and you COULD NOT STOP HIM EVEN THOUGH YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING.

Brady looked lost today, kind of like that Giants SB game, or last years Jets playoff game...if you wanna talk about playoff failures...

jking
10-30-2011, 07:34 PM
Patsys are falling apart at the seams,on to rebuilding soon!!!!!!!!!

yeah... with the likes of ocho stinko. look how well the bengals are doing without him:toofunny:

theplatypus
10-30-2011, 07:39 PM
yeah... with the likes of ocho stinko. look how well the bengals are doing without him:toofunny:

no ochocinco and no to and they're winning, pretty sure that's what they call addition by subtraction.

TRH
10-30-2011, 07:42 PM
screwed out of a minute and a score? are you kidding?
The Pats played like sh*t the entire game and were almost completely shut down. They certainly didn't deserve a win today (usually i'm saying that about the Steelers....but not today). And they shouldn't even have had the first score, they were lucky for the interception.
And you're saying "the Pats were screwed out of a minute" ? Wow.

Bayz101
10-30-2011, 07:45 PM
I cease to understand why opposing fans join a teams forum just to run their mouths. Not to mention that as soon as they lose, you never hear from them again. I guess it's what they do when their mom's aren't making their peanut butter sandwiches and covering child support.

As for the batting out of bounds---Get over it. If your illegally placed cameras would've recorded our huddle properly you may have gained a few yards and been left with a few seconds! We beat you without Harrison, Farrior, Ward and Woodley for a majority of the time.

YOU SUCK!