PDA

View Full Version : forums in Cleveland

section514
06-13-2006, 11:43 AM
here are some quotes from thebrownsboard.com

Bill Belichick
High School Baller

Posted Tue June 13 2006 12:43 AM
He really is Ben Toothlessberger now. Right at home with all those Pittsburgh inbreds.

Pitt wont even make the playoffs this year anyway.

ATENEARS
Legends Club
Picture of ATENEARS

Posted Mon June 12 2006 02:43 PM
I think we all know that most any Browns fan with class wouldn't be joking about the matter had the Steeler fans not come here and gloated it up over Winslows accident for the past YEAR.

However, the word class has never been associated with my name, so I have to admit that I found a good chuckle over this story.

With that said, let's just hope he broke a few bones or eighteen, and it's nothing life threatening.

I really don't feel bad at all for laughing when I read the story. We've taken so much shit from Steeler fans for Winslows injuries following being stupid riding a motorcycle, that it's kinda ironic that it's going to come back and bite the steelers in the ass this offseason.

Mark

anvilhead
High School Baller

Posted Mon June 12 2006 06:22 PM
BIG BEN TOSSLESSBERGER:
Tossed in to a windshield ??? ROFL
Probably the best toss he,ll make all year!!!!

GO BROWNS

ParmaBrowns
College Bench Warmer
Picture of ParmaBrowns

Posted Mon June 12 2006 07:18 PM
I find it very funny that it happened.

In no way do I feel bad for him at all.

ATENEARS
Legends Club
Picture of ATENEARS

Posted Tue June 13 2006 09:34 AM

quote:
Ben was already the only NFL QB that couldn't get hot chicks.

Good point, although he may start scoring better with the local girls now that he has no teeth.

WOW, I hate cleveland more and more every day:boxing:

Ohio Steeler
06-13-2006, 11:47 AM
not all Cleveland sites or fans are talking like that the fans over at 24/7 have been posting good things about Ben and wishing him lthe best.

I have also stoped by extreme revens and they are saying nothin but good things

LuckyNumber7
06-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Wow, how freakin classless can some people be. Omg I never had a problem with cleveland, but now i have a huge problem. How heartless can you be, to laugh at someone almost dieing, wow......talk about inbreds... I know personally when Carson Palmer got hurt I physically went on the Bengals forum and wished him get well wishes, Kellen Winslow, I never said a word, quite frankly I didn't know who he was, so they want to talk about us being classless, hey cleveland look in the mirror.....

_LN7_

HburgXL06
06-13-2006, 01:22 PM
I hate Cleveland....I think it's the water.

BuFu

CP9
06-13-2006, 01:25 PM
here are some quotes from thebrownsboard.com

Bill Belichick
High School Baller

Posted Tue June 13 2006 12:43 AM
He really is Ben Toothlessberger now. Right at home with all those Pittsburgh inbreds.

Pitt wont even make the playoffs this year anyway.

ATENEARS
Legends Club
Picture of ATENEARS

Posted Mon June 12 2006 02:43 PM
I think we all know that most any Browns fan with class wouldn't be joking about the matter had the Steeler fans not come here and gloated it up over Winslows accident for the past YEAR.

However, the word class has never been associated with my name, so I have to admit that I found a good chuckle over this story.

With that said, let's just hope he broke a few bones or eighteen, and it's nothing life threatening.

I really don't feel bad at all for laughing when I read the story. We've taken so much shit from Steeler fans for Winslows injuries following being stupid riding a motorcycle, that it's kinda ironic that it's going to come back and bite the steelers in the ass this offseason.

Mark

anvilhead
High School Baller

Posted Mon June 12 2006 06:22 PM
BIG BEN TOSSLESSBERGER:
Tossed in to a windshield ??? ROFL
Probably the best toss he,ll make all year!!!!

GO BROWNS

ParmaBrowns
College Bench Warmer
Picture of ParmaBrowns

Posted Mon June 12 2006 07:18 PM
I find it very funny that it happened.

In no way do I feel bad for him at all.

ATENEARS
Legends Club
Picture of ATENEARS

Posted Tue June 13 2006 09:34 AM

quote:
Ben was already the only NFL QB that couldn't get hot chicks.

Good point, although he may start scoring better with the local girls now that he has no teeth.

WOW, I hate cleveland more and more every day:boxing:

Finally, Cleveland fan gets something RIGHT...

Hawk Believer
06-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Just remember that there are always a couple of classless idiots in any group as diversified as an NFL team's fanbase. I am sure there were a few people who identify themselves as Steeler fans who do some reprehensible things that don't represent the majority of the group. Trouble is, when you are on the receiving end, most of us tend to: 1. Never forget the offense and 2. Get so pissed about a couple of yahoos' actions that we assume every fan in the group was complicit.

So even though a few people are making light of something that they shouldn't, don't automatically throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Lord knows there are a few people who call themselves Seahawk fans that I wouldn't want to touch with a ten foot pole.

LuckyNumber7
06-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Finally, Cleveland fan gets something RIGHT...

Way to bash your own city....wow

LuckyNumber7
06-13-2006, 01:32 PM
Just remember that there are always a couple of classless idiots in any group as diversified as an NFL team's fanbase. I am sure there were a few people who identify themselves as Steeler fans who do some reprehensible things that don't represent the majority of the group. Trouble is, when you are on the receiving end, most of us tend to: 1. Never forget the offense and 2. Get so pissed about a couple of yahoos' actions that we assume every fan in the group was complicit.

So even though a few people are making light of something that they shouldn't, don't automatically throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Lord knows there are a few people who call themselves Seahawk fans that I wouldn't want to touch with a ten foot pole.

Very true. Thank you for not being one of those classless people.

CP9....you could learn alot from Hawk Believer

mymaveric
06-13-2006, 02:08 PM

Excellent way to sum it up. Heaven knows there are a few Cowboys fans that I'd care to disown if it were possible. Best to concern yourself with the good and hope that the bad get lost in the woods...

SteelerFanInCA
06-13-2006, 03:10 PM
Wow, can you be any more of an idiot than that guy who posted that crap?

BBC
06-13-2006, 03:13 PM
Wow, can you be any more of an idiot than that guy who posted that crap?

Yes! You could be CP9.

j-dawg
06-13-2006, 03:15 PM
i've read the posts on browns 24-7 and on a whole they've been admirable.... like hawk believer said... every team has it's share of misfits.... i know all my cleveland friends wish ben a speedy recovery... i'm glad to hear he's alright...

83-Steelers-43
06-13-2006, 03:25 PM
What a bunch of idiots. Typical.

HburgXL06
06-13-2006, 03:50 PM
i've read the posts on browns 24-7 and on a whole they've been admirable.... like hawk believer said... every team has it's share of misfits.... i know all my cleveland friends wish ben a speedy recovery... i'm glad to hear he's alright...

You're the chillest browns fan I know man. Thanks for the kind words. Peace.

BuFu

SteelerFanInCA
06-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Yes! You could be CP9.
You've got that right!!!

Indy_Steelers
06-13-2006, 05:43 PM
here is another one. (http://thebrownsboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7246085224/m/4921002343/r/8271002343#8271002343)
http://thebrownsboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7246085224/m/4921002343/r/8271002343#8271002343

RoethlisBURGHer
06-13-2006, 05:56 PM
What they don't get is the Ben and KW2 incidents are totally different.

Winslow was trying to do stupid stunts on a bike he had been riding for less than a month in a parking lot and hit a curb.That equalls idiot.

Ben was riding his bike down the street when a woman decided to make a left-hand turn when she didn't have the right-of-way,not Ben's fault.The idiot thing was Ben not wearing a helmet.

j-dawg
06-13-2006, 07:36 PM
man...

K2 was hot dogging...

ben rode without a helmet...

they were both bad ideas.

StillerPaul
06-13-2006, 07:46 PM

What did you think of the browns fan that called WMMS yesterday saying he was disappointed that Ben survived the crash?

How about the flood of callers on WTAM that was sorry that he wasn't hurt worse?

Living here, i can tell you firsthand that there are ALOT of brownie fans that are classless. Hell, some of my co-workers were talking about it this am. They were just sooooooooo disappointed that he didn't lose his right arm.

Yeah, there may be alot of brownie fans that have class and respect, but i have personally experienced the hatred that they have for our team and players. It runs much deeper than football.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-13-2006, 07:56 PM
man...

K2 was hot dogging...

ben rode without a helmet...

they were both bad ideas.

Yeah but the difference is all of K2's injuries were brought on by his stupid actions.Ben's were brought on by someone not paying attention to oncoming traffic.

Hot dogging and riding without a helmet though both bad ideas,are two totally different things.You are less likley to get into an accident riding normally without a helmet,and more likley to get into an accident when hot dogging around.

And about Browns fans,there are some classy ones but I think the a$sh0les outnumber them 10:1.I live in Clevlenand and encounter the a$sh0les a whole lot more than the classy ones.I can't wait for Ben to put a whooping on Cleveland like he did last year.I hate Cleveland fans because I live in Cleveland and see more a$sh0les than classy ones every day.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
06-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Ridiculous

j-dawg
06-13-2006, 08:15 PM
i'm from cleveland but reside in los angeles now. all my cleveland friends said the same thing, they hope bens okay... and that he'll be playing this season... none of 'em wished he was hurt more. i have good peeps in my life though.

roethlisBURGer, i disagree with you... i ride a bike out here, and there's been plenty of times i've seen jesus... from fools almost rear ending me, to people talking on their phones and lane changing without looking. of course it's a bad idea to hot dog... but it's just as bad an idea to not wear a helmet. both are inviting injury.

i don't believe that a majority of browns fans are a-holes... from your math 10-1... i can count twenty browns fans personally that were concerned about bens well being when the news came out.

are there classless fans... yep... every teams got 'em...

Motley Nate
06-13-2006, 09:32 PM
I hate Cleveland....I think it's the water.

BuFu
The season hasn't started yet so their delirious fans think they're still Super Bowl contenders, these comments are pretty much par for the course of the moron division of their fans. Of course, they're all gone come September and the vicious cycle starts over right before the Draft when they hire a new head coach.

Motley Nate
06-13-2006, 09:33 PM
are there classless fans... yep... every teams got 'em...
Except in Buffalo, they still don't know that they have a team in town.

It's the struggle between fans and fanatics. The fans far out number the fanatics but it's the comments from the fanatics that speak louder than the voice of the fans.

j-dawg
06-13-2006, 09:49 PM
The season hasn't started yet so their delirious fans think they're still Super Bowl contenders, these comments are pretty much par for the course of the moron division of their fans. Of course, they're all gone come September and the vicious cycle starts over right before the Draft when they hire a new head coach.

can't argue... just like every team... we've got our fair share of morons...

i have to disagree with you on the new head coach assessment... i think crennel is taking the team in the right direction...

Motley Nate
06-13-2006, 09:55 PM
can't argue... just like every team... we've got our fair share of morons...

i have to disagree with you on the new head coach assessment... i think crennel is taking the team in the right direction...
This year will be the deciding factor on that. I thought it was pretty underhanded by Lerner and Collins how they treated Savage towards the end of the year. If that crap continues, even if Crennel is a great coach, it's too much for one guy to contend with (even though Collins is gone, nothing prevents Lerner from screwing up more).

It would be interesting to see him succeed, especially after they cut ties with Crennel the first time around in 2000.

blackngoldbaby
06-13-2006, 10:41 PM
it makes me soooooo upset when those classless idiots start runnin there mouth like that espescially a team like the steelers that have nothing but heart and class! (and so does the fans!!):smile:

blackngoldbaby
06-13-2006, 10:43 PM
it makes me soooooo upset when those classless idiots start runnin there mouth like that espescially about a team like the steelers that have nothing but heart and class! (and so does the fans!!):smile: