PDA

View Full Version : Where are all

theplatypus
10-30-2011, 06:26 PM
of those fair weather the sky is falling "fans" that have been talking shit about losing this game since the schedule was announced?

mizzouristeeler
10-30-2011, 06:28 PM
Im the only guy who picked the steelers in my pickem league.

DoctorCAD
10-30-2011, 06:35 PM
That was me.

Happy to be wrong, but history was on my side.

theplatypus
10-30-2011, 06:36 PM
That was me.

Happy to be wrong, but history was on my side.

Glad to see you're man enough to step up.

steelfury02
10-30-2011, 06:39 PM
Oh platypusser

tony hipchest
10-30-2011, 06:40 PM
That was me.

Happy to be wrong, but history was on my side.being a douche was on the side of alot of posters as well. i guess the leaves can turn.

i'd have to say wicked steel was the biggest pat slobbing chicken little around these parts.

i'd be more than glad if we dont have to witness him and others come around trying to save face.

theplatypus
10-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Oh platypusser

Sorry dude this board has been overrun by supposed fans crying about how awful this team is and how stupid the coaches and front office are. Oh wait, you're one of them. haha

TRH
10-30-2011, 06:44 PM
someone seems to make this SAME post....every weeek now...just worded slightly differently. Enough.

theplatypus
10-30-2011, 06:49 PM
someone seems to make this SAME post....every weeek now...just worded slightly differently. Enough.

I've only made this thread twice. Once last year when the usual suspects threw in the towel against Baltimore in the playoffs and today. My apologies if it offends you, but I love the Steelers and hate fair weather fans.

steelfury02
10-30-2011, 06:50 PM
ouch you really got me - more unappealing is the fan calling out other fans for being more negative than they would like them to be

sharkweek
10-30-2011, 06:53 PM
I never said whether or not I thought they'd win or lose this game, but I did say we could go 4-4 through the first 8 games but still have a good shot to end up 11-5, but we're now 6-2 through our first 8 games so I'm happy we're thus far healthily ahead of my carefully optimistic prediction :tt02:

theplatypus
10-30-2011, 06:53 PM
ouch you really got me - more unappealing is the fan calling out other fans for being more negative than they would like them to be

Don't get all bitter because you've proven yourself to be wrong yet once again.

tony hipchest
10-30-2011, 09:53 PM
someone seems to make this SAME post....every weeek now...just worded slightly differently. Enough.the "sky is falling" posts have been going on since week one.

in all fairness, the chicken littles and negative nellies deserve to have there noses rubbed in this shit. :poop:

ive heard enough patriot ballwashing and seen enough sucking on tom bradys nuts, in the past 6-7 weeks to last a lifetime.

how many times do we have to hear "tom brady and the pats own us"

**** that shit!

i NEVER conceded this game just like i wont next week vs the piss ant ravens.

Sixburgher
10-30-2011, 10:05 PM

Yes, just like all the extremely tiresome, weepy "woe is me" posts week after week by a bunch of gloom and doomers just waiting to declare the season "over". This place is noticeably quieter after wins than after losses, including today. It's pathetic.

tony hipchest
10-31-2011, 12:55 AM
Yes, just like all the extremely tiresome, weepy "woe is me" posts week after week by a bunch of gloom and doomers just waiting to declare the season "over". This place is noticeably quieter after wins than after losses, including today. It's pathetic. :thumbsup:

indeed!
proof positive that sometimes quieter is better (as pathetic as it really is).

MACH1
10-31-2011, 12:04 PM
the "sky is falling" posts have been going on since week one.

in all fairness, the chicken littles and negative nellies deserve to have there noses rubbed in this shit. :poop:

ive heard enough patriot ballwashing and seen enough sucking on tom bradys nuts, in the past 6-7 weeks to last a lifetime.

how many times do we have to hear "tom brady and the pats own us"

**** that shit!

i NEVER conceded this game just like i wont next week vs the piss ant ravens.

Homer.

:chuckle: