PDA

View Full Version : Time for Payback

tburhans
10-30-2011, 08:30 PM
We have taken care of Brady the lady, now its time for the Ravens to come to town. Two lackluster performances in a row by the Ravens with them barely escaping today. We have been playing some great ball. I expect Tomlin to show the week 1 film to the team and that should be enough to get the guys fired up. We had 7 turnovers on the way to a 35-7 beatdown. I say Ben and the boys go out next sunday night and put a beating on Flacco and Ray Lewis. I want them leaving town banged up, bruised up, and so disappointed that they are in tears. Time to make a statement that the division still runs through Pittsburgh :tt04:

steelfury02
10-30-2011, 08:33 PM
This thread deserves a double shot! And by that, I mean I'm double fisting a cup of coffee and my dad's home made wine lol!

I think we are going to PULVERIZE THEM! :tt03:

Que Rocky music baby - we are gonna get some sweet, good old fashion REVENGE

steelax04
10-30-2011, 08:40 PM
I can't see the Ravens' "comeback" against the Steelers West to be all that uplifting for them either. I don't think the Ravens will match their emotions they had for week 1 and it's going to be a let down game for them.

If the Steelers can turn those FGs of today into TDs next week, it won't even be a contest. If they don't punch it in like they should have against the Pats, then it might be uncomfortably close.

Ricco Suavez
10-30-2011, 10:03 PM
I will predict a close victory just as I did the first one. But lets not fall into the same boat as last time where a lot of fans on here predicted a Steeler blowout. The Ravens will play us hard as always and they know whats on the line same as our team. I expect no less than a close hard fought game. A blowout win by the Good Guys would be nice instead of the usual cardiac arrest version.

ETL
10-30-2011, 10:36 PM
I think it will be close game and we should win.

StainlessStill
10-30-2011, 10:45 PM
This thread deserves a double shot! And by that, I mean I'm double fisting a cup of coffee and my dad's home made wine lol!

I think we are going to PULVERIZE THEM! :tt03:

Que Rocky music baby - we are gonna get some sweet, good old fashion REVENGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPgPrtOxvK4

So fired up after today!!!!! If the Steelers can actually score in the redzone and if the defense is BACK, time to dominate the NFL once again:tt04::tt04::tt04:

stiller39
10-31-2011, 02:46 PM
The win over Mom Brady and Belicheat was HUGE. But nothing compared to the Crows game that is coming up. I know it will be a different story this time around. I bet da Crows are very nervous....

4xSBChamps
10-31-2011, 02:53 PM
the Purple-Browns blow-goats... I've seen the pictures!!!

Fire Arians
10-31-2011, 03:18 PM
we have momentum on our side, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, the ravens ALWAYS play us tough. this will not be an easy game, and may be tougher than the patriots. the ravens haven't looked impressive the last 2 weeks, but they were trap games, and I'm sure majority of that ravens team looked past the cardinals and onto us. they will be ready to play this sunday, and i'd be surprised if they weren't.

though I predict us winning, it will be a close one.