PDA

View Full Version : Karma.....

CP9
06-13-2006, 12:06 PM
I am neither a fan of the Steelers, nor do I actively hate them...

That said...

AIN'T KARMA A BITCH???

BlackNGold203
06-13-2006, 12:08 PM
OK...yeah...that made alot of sense

ExtonSteelFan
06-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Honestly, why would you even bother posting something like this?

CP9
06-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Furthermore, as a fellow Miami U grad...errr wait....fellow Miami one time Student...

I thought that the fine facility in Oxford, OH taught us better than that.

Young, Rich, and Bulletproof. A bad combination, whether it be drinking, drugs, or motorbikes.

CP9
06-13-2006, 12:12 PM
Honestly, why would you even bother posting something like this?

Why? Because it is true.

No matter how you slice it, Karma always gets you in the end.

At least, now, Ben and Bradshaw have one more thing in common....

No Teef.

LuckyNumber7
06-13-2006, 12:12 PM
OK...yeah...that made alot of sense

Let me tell you.....haha wow....

section514
06-13-2006, 12:14 PM
true karma will be when one of us on here, just happens to run you over with our car

ExtonSteelFan
Why? Because it is true.

No Teef.

I dont recall Ben doing any direct harm to someone to deserve what just happened, do you?

CP9
Will Ben have Terry's denture maker on speed dial when he gets out of the sick wing?

Perhaps Extreme Makeover can help. I've seen the show, they can do wonders.

CP9
06-13-2006, 12:17 PM
I dont recall Ben doing any direct harm to someone to deserve what just happened, do you?

Direct harm to others? No.

You play with fire enough times, eventually, you get burned. Bottom line is, he had no business on the cycle. They should have put a clause in his contract to eliminate the illegal motorcycle operation, and all of this could have been avoided.

Again, Karma bites.

In time, he'll be fine, and back on the field at full strength.

Hopefully, he learns from his own stupidity.

LuckyNumber7
06-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Will Ben have Terry's denture maker on speed dial when he gets out of the sick wing?

Perhaps Extreme Makeover can help. I've seen the show, they can do wonders.

wow, do you honestly have no life???

ExtonSteelFan, thats what I was just trying to figure out. Must be another browns fan, you know..........

CP9, it'll be ok man, I know living in Cleveland its tough....O WELL!

HburgXL06
06-13-2006, 12:18 PM
.......You the b*tch. If you want to talk karma then get your ass ready because after doin shit like this it definately comin to run you over.

BuFu

ARKIESTEEL
06-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Direct harm to others? No.

You play with fire enough times, eventually, you get burned. Bottom line is, he had no business on the cycle. They should have put a clause in his contract to eliminate the illegal motorcycle operation, and all of this could have been avoided.

Again, Karma bites.

In time, he'll be fine, and back on the field at full strength.

Hopefully, he learns from his own stupidity.

What will happen to you to teach you not to be stupid? CP9 =Carson Palmer 9 I would guess which = another troll from ohio.

You can leave anytime before your karma gets shoved up your little punky a s s

LuckyNumber7
.......You the b*tch. If you want to talk karma then get your ass ready because after doin shit like this it definately comin to run you over.

BuFu

Very good point my man.

CP9
I know that I am not the only one who laughed out loud when they heard this yesterday...

Again, I like Ben, saw him numerous times at Miami.

That, however, does not dismiss my humour at his own abject stupidity.

ExtonSteelFan
We all know he shouldn't have been on the motorcycle. This has been discussed a billion times and there's no need to start a whole other thread about it.

Why are you so bitter about the whole situation anyway?

CP9
06-13-2006, 12:22 PM

BuFu

Nice use of the english language, Junior. Tell me, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Typical Steeler fan.

CP9
06-13-2006, 12:23 PM
We all know he shouldn't have been on the motorcycle. This has been discussed a billion times and there's no need to start a whole other thread about it.

Why are you so bitter about the whole situation anyway?

Bitter???

I find it hilarious.

Steeler fans are the bitter ones.

Ben is a retard.

LuckyNumber7
06-13-2006, 12:24 PM
I know that I am not the only one who laughed out loud when they heard this yesterday...

News Flash: NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK. Or for that matter, what any other cleveland fan thinks. Even the Raven fans are showing more class than you. and I am still trying to figure out, what did ben do bad to deserve this "Karma?"...

ARKIESTEEL
06-13-2006, 12:24 PM
I never wished anyone to get banned but I wish one of the mods would shove you out the door. Someone has a wreck and you laugh? Didnt mommy and daddy teach you any damn manners or have you been a little peice of crap yor whole damn life

ExtonSteelFan
06-13-2006, 12:25 PM
After thinking about it a bit more, you can't honestly tell me that you haven't done something that couldn't have potentially damaged your life? We have all done stupid things in our lives however some just come out lucky. Ben didn't but hopefully he learns from it and doesn't let it happen again. There's no need to rub it in or act like you've never done something stupid in your life.

ExtonSteelFan
06-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Bitter???

I find it hilarious.

Ben is a retard.

What do we have to be bitter over? Last I checked we are super bowl champs.

HburgXL06
06-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Nice use of the english language, Junior. Tell me, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Typical Steeler fan.

Aiight, so now you change the name of the game? Your first post remarks that karma is a "b*tch." I call you a b*tch because you are and tell you it gonna bite your dumb ass and you yell at me for swearin? I ain't the junior here. I think summer school is callin for ya man, you're the first person I know to fail kindergarten.

BuFu

LuckyNumber7
06-13-2006, 12:27 PM
Bitter???

I find it hilarious.

Ben is a retard.

Retard, hah, you would know wouldn't you? How are we the bitter ones, yea we are crushed that our QB is severely injured. I am glad you find it hilarious because thats the only thing you will be ahppy about this upcoming season....moron

section514
06-13-2006, 12:28 PM
I guess it was Karma when Carson Palmer got his knee taken out.....its his own fault for leaving sunny southern california for the shit hole known as ohio....

Prosdo get him out of here

CP9
06-13-2006, 12:30 PM
I guess it was Karma when Carson Palmer got his knee taken out.....its his own fault for leaving sunny southern california for the shit hole known as ohio....

Case in point. Countless Steeler fans gloating over that, or do you have that short of a memory????????

Steeler fans gloating over Winslow doing the SAME THING that Ben did???

That, my friends, is where Karma bites you in the butt yet again.

And you have the nerve to get mad at ME???

Laughable.

HburgXL06
06-13-2006, 12:30 PM

I second that.

BuFu

CP9
06-13-2006, 12:31 PM
That you would compare a cheap shot by Kimo the Assassin during a game to Ben being stupid and harming himself on June 12th shows the level of your intelligence.

Have another IC Light.

HburgXL06
06-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Case in point. Countless Steeler fans gloating over that, or do you have that short of a memory????????

Laughable.

We didn't say shit about Winslow, I didn't even give a damn. Go back to where you came from. You have exposed yourself as a browns fan, and a low class one at that.

BuFu

Ambridge
06-13-2006, 12:32 PM
What's the Karma here ComPoster9??
If Ben was driving like a maniac in the streets of Pittsburgh with his motorcycle and seriously injured himself after injuring some other people then that would be bad Karma coming back at him.

The title to thead would have read better as "Dumb-ass"......but something tells me you already wear that monicker very proudly.

Hawk Believer
06-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Your karma ran over my dogma.

LuckyNumber7
06-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Have another IC Light.

Actually we drink Iron City here....way to go...yet again...

section514
06-13-2006, 12:36 PM

Laughable.

Ben did NOT do the same thing Kellin did. Ben was not at fault in his WRECK. Kellin was being a showoff doing wheelies at 35 mph in a community college parking lot. Probally the same community college that you attempted to graduate from.

ExtonSteelFan
06-13-2006, 12:37 PM

Laughable.

How can you criticize an entire fan base for gloating over Winslow's injury? I'm a Steeler fan and I never gloated over it...:rolleyes:

Ambridge
06-13-2006, 12:37 PM

Laughable.

Hey Ass-hole!! Winslow was in a parking lot doing idiotic stunts and tricks on his bike that he didn't really know how to ride very well.

Ben was just riding in traffic.

That, my friend, is Stupidity biting you in the ass when you don't know your facts.

MAN-O-STEEL
06-13-2006, 12:40 PM

That said...

AIN'T KARMA A BITCH???
THAT SAID, it's quite possible that after hitting a CHRYSLER he might still be ready sooner for the season than someone else being hit by a KIMO!:rolleyes:

LuckyNumber7
06-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Hey Ass-hole!! Winslow was in a parking lot doing idiotic stunts and tricks on his bike that he didn't really know how to ride very well.

Ben was just riding in traffic.

That, my friend, is Stupidity biting you in the ass when you don't know your facts.

Thank you....NUFF SAID!

CowherLover
06-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Don't respond to this idiot and he'll go away. The more you talk the longer he stays around. It's not all his fault, he from around the Ohio River where the city motto is; Nothin says lovin like f*ckin your cousin.

section514
06-13-2006, 12:43 PM
THAT SAID, it's quite possible that after hitting a CHRYSLER he might still be ready sooner for the season than someone else being hit by a KIMO!:rolleyes:

hahaha Does Carson need some KIMO-therapy

too bad kimo isn't a steeler anymore

oh yeah....

I hope Carson Palmer gets ready in time, so the Bengals don't have an excuse when they lose to the steelers 2 times this season.

steelcity984
06-13-2006, 12:45 PM
It's clear that the original poster doesn't even understand what exactly karma means.

stlrtruck
06-13-2006, 12:46 PM

Laughable.

First of all, I don't recall any Steelers Fans gloating over either injury (Kellin Winslow or Carson Palmer).

Second, Karma has nothing to do with this accident. Karma is for people that look for a reason for things to happen to people. And unlike the other athletes that you have referenced, Big Ben will be on his feet and showing the clowns and the bungals why he is a Super Bowl winning QB.

Finally, why don't you be like a movie theater? SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

Now be a good clowns and/or bungals fool and get us all an IC LIGHT!

section514
06-13-2006, 12:48 PM
First of all, I don't recall any Steelers Fans gloating over either injury (Kellin Winslow or Carson Palmer).

Second, Karma has nothing to do with this accident. Karma is for people that look for a reason for things to happen to people. And unlike the other athletes that you have referenced, Big Ben will be on his feet and showing the clowns and the bungals why he is a Super Bowl winning QB.

Finally, why don't you be like a movie theater? SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

Now be a good clowns and/or bungals fool and get us all an IC LIGHT!

how bout he gets us browns or bengals tickets so we can fill their stadium

BBC
06-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Typical Steeler fan.

Ben is a retard.

Good to see that you like Ben and don't actively hate the Steelers. Didn't really think all, or any, of your posts through did you? The fact that you laughed at someone having a near death experience shows just how much class you've got.

HburgXL06
06-13-2006, 12:51 PM

That's what we've been doin for years.

BuFu

stlrtruck
06-13-2006, 12:54 PM

Sounds good to me. And while he's at it, start the grill, cook up the brats, and put more IC Light on ice!!!

HburgXL06
06-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Sounds good to me. And while he's at it, start the grill, cook up the brats, and put more IC Light on ice!!!

Hey man, can I borrow your truck? I have some karma to distribute. Lol.

BuFu

stlrtruck
06-13-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey man, can I borrow your truck? I have some karma to distribute. Lol.

BuFu

Yeah but you've got to clean anything orange, brown, or orangish brown that gets on it!!! And wax it too, just doing a wash job would still make me weary.

HburgXL06
06-13-2006, 01:08 PM
Yeah but you've got to clean anything orange, brown, or orangish brown that gets on it!!! And wax it too, just doing a wash job would still make me weary.

Aiight, don't worry I'll have a professional wash and wax job done on it after I'm done usin it. I'll cover the license plate too. All he'll see is two headlights and a Steelers logo. You're truck will come back lookin more proudly Black N Gold than before. It prolly will feel better too. It should after takin out the trash.

BuFu

SteelerFanInCA
06-13-2006, 02:07 PM

That said...

AIN'T KARMA A BITCH???
What a jackass.

Volpe1564
06-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Furthermore, as a fellow Miami U grad...errr wait....fellow Miami one time Student...

Young, Rich, and Bulletproof. A bad combination, whether it be drinking, drugs, or motorbikes.

you sound like your jealous of a man that has money. doesn that mean that IF you ever had money you would feel bad for having it then? your logic just makes no sence. but that is be expected form someone that fails out of college. heres some advice that your daddy should have gave you: if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all! that is IF you even know who your dad is:dang:

PS- people that get something out of being a prick on the internet where you dont have to backup what you say like a man, is really not a man. dont worry bud you will not be alil kid all your life:rolleyes:

WWIIOwheelz
06-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Man, I'm seeing what you guys were talking about, these Bungles fans are something, huh?
Lots I didn't know about them, that's for sure.... cornhole classics, trolling, etc.. Who knew?

They are interesting in a way.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Forget this Karma bullshit right here and now. Carson's game injury and Ben's motorcycle injury have nothing to do with karma or anything else other than just "shit happens" period. You obviously know squat about SF because the vast majority of us never gloated one bit when Carson got hurt and most of us wished him well and a speedy recovery. In fact we spent most of the time defending our well wishes to him to the bengal fans who think it was a cheap shot :blah: how stupid is that????

Consider this your first warning for posting up stupidity..

Ohio Steeler
06-13-2006, 03:43 PM

That said...

AIN'T KARMA A BITCH???

um what are you talking about

Palmer got hurt on the field while Ben was out driving around the 2 are nothin alike and besides Big Ben will be back for the season maybe not the 1st or 2nd game but he will be back..

SteelerFanInCA
06-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Don't respond to this idiot and he'll go away. The more you talk the longer he stays around. It's not all his fault, he from around the Ohio River where the city motto is; Nothin says lovin like f*ckin your cousin.
I've got a side ache from laughing.

Ohio Steeler
06-13-2006, 03:49 PM

ok I just lost it :sofunny: now thats funny as hell

83-Steelers-43
06-13-2006, 04:30 PM
In CP9's case, it's not his cousin......

http://dali.feld.cvut.cz/kecy/upload/obrazky/redneck.jpg

SteelShooter
06-13-2006, 06:53 PM
It's clear that the original poster doesn't even understand what exactly karma means.

Touche' ! ! ! !

Ohio Steeler
06-13-2006, 07:14 PM
In CP9's case, it's not his cousin......

http://dali.feld.cvut.cz/kecy/upload/obrazky/redneck.jpg

OMG I think I just split a gut

Motley Nate
06-13-2006, 08:03 PM

That said...

AIN'T KARMA A BITCH???
Special education apparently let out early today.

It takes real balls to fudge up a user name to implicate a particular allegiance and play tough-ass troll to your heart's content.

Smooth.

:rolleyes:

tony hipchest
06-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Special education apparently let out early today.

It takes real balls to fudge up a user name to implicate a particular allegiance and play tough-ass troll to your heart's content.

Smooth.

:rolleyes::busted:

a sheep (brownsfan) in wolfs clothing?????

nahhhh. it would never happen. smell the sarcasm?

Motley Nate
06-13-2006, 08:21 PM
:busted:

a sheep (brownsfan) in wolfs clothing?????

nahhhh. it would never happen. smell the sarcasm?
:rofl:

It reeks of Buckeye Dan.

blackngoldbaby
06-13-2006, 09:58 PM
wait a minute u say he has no teeth hmmmm let me recall umm i think it said he only chipped 2 of his teeth and do us all a favor and get OUT!!!! we heard enough of ur STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!ben did not do anything to anybody 2 have any kind of karma ur just on here 2 start arguments cause u have nohting better 2 do!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-13-2006, 10:00 PM
He lost two teeth and chipped others.

83-Steelers-43
06-13-2006, 10:01 PM
He lost two teeth and chipped others.

Wait......do you mean Ben or CP9 with the sheep?

BBC
06-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Wait......do you mean Ben or CP9 with the sheep?

I thought CP9 was the sheep :dang:

Steel Pit
06-14-2006, 12:53 AM

When this one-time student was attending Miami University I believe that Big Ben PRONGED the dudes girlfriend and then kicked his tail off campus.:sofunny:

Tharkk
06-14-2006, 04:54 AM
Karma will be when Steelers beat your team this year.

Try again next year bud.

CantStop85
06-15-2006, 06:15 PM
Darn it CP9...that's my line.

Karma's a bitch, eh?

steelerdude
06-16-2006, 01:40 PM
That you would compare a cheap shot by Kimo the Assassin during a game to Ben being stupid and harming himself on June 12th shows the level of your intelligence.

Have another IC Light. :blah:

Ok. I get it now. What we have here is just another bitter bengal fan who just won't get over it. IT WAS NOT A CHEAP SHOT. You have every right to be upset about the play that Palmer was injured on. If it happened to Ben I'd be upset too. BUT IT WAS NOT A CHEAP SHOT. How hard is that to accept?

Suitanim
06-16-2006, 05:11 PM
Darn it CP9...that's my line.

Whoops...got my Bengals fans confused...drinking all day out in the sun will do that to ya!

silver & black
06-16-2006, 05:20 PM
Why? Because it is true.

No Teef.
What karma would you be refering to?

Motley Nate
06-16-2006, 05:21 PM
No it's not, douchebag. Your 2 lines are "You're gay" and "That's not smack". Nate gave you the "jedi" picture, but being the stupid two trick pony retard that you are, you f uced that opportunity all up...
Suit.... CantStop85 hasn't used your Jedi picture.

silver & black
06-16-2006, 05:23 PM

And because you laughed, you prove yourself to be a fool.

All you had to do was keep quiet... but you had to open your trap and prove that you are a fool.

silver & black
06-16-2006, 05:30 PM

Laughable.
Ummm... you should get your facts straight before making a fool of yourself. Winslow DID NOT do the same thing that Ben did... Winslow was being an idiot on a bike that he really didn't know how to ride, and trying to do tricks on it without knowing what he was doing.................... Ben had an elderly woman pull out in front of him at an intersection. How are these two incidents the same?

I can't wait to read you answer... and see how much more of a fool you can make of yourself!

silver & black
06-16-2006, 05:32 PM

Have another IC Light.
There is only ONE Assassin, dude... his name was/is Jack Tatum.

CantStop85
06-16-2006, 05:33 PM
No it's not, douchebag. Your 2 lines are "You're gay" and "That's not smack". Nate gave you the "jedi" picture, but being the stupid two trick pony retard that you are, you f uced that opportunity all up...
I think you have me mistaken for another, sir.

Suitanim
06-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Suit.... CantStop85 hasn't used your Jedi picture.

See my edit....all the orange and black tiger stripes makes my drunk head hurt...