PDA

View Full Version : Correct me if I'm wrong...

PhantomJB93
10-31-2011, 01:15 AM
...but I don't think Arians called a SINGLE deep ball all game; at least not one that Ben didn't audible out of. He called one hell of a game today. I don't really trust him to keep this up, he'll probably revert back to his old self next week, but today I was very impressed (yes, it may have been a pretty pass-heavy gameplan but that's what the situation called for).

OX1947
10-31-2011, 02:42 AM
Patriots played to protect the deep ball. So, Ben played with what they gave him. And that was underneath all game long. Ben basically Bradyd the Pats to death.

BlockMonsta
10-31-2011, 02:59 AM
There was one that I remember seeing on the first sack. One deep ball I rememeber. Would have liked a little more running but overall pleased with BA play calling..this game.

Curtain_of_Steel
10-31-2011, 07:58 AM
Zippo, but the Pats did play 3 men back quite a bit, which allowed Wallace to go shorter corssing routes.

This should be our exact game plan against the Ravens. Because they will be blitzing big time and we need to back them up quickly on their heels.

However I think I saw the rooneys holding up a sign during the game that said 60/40 run v pass, Remember mike? tomlin might be in timeout now. lol

steelfury02
10-31-2011, 08:09 AM
In the first time in the duration of my Steelers fandom (my entire life) I'll give Arians an A- The only time I got nervous was when we went empty set but hey what's not to like. We can beat anyone with the type of play we saw from both sides of the ball.

If we want to speculate for any future matchups - I'd say Green Bay is peaking way too soon.