PDA

View Full Version : The Morning After... Beating Brady

Polamalu43Defense!
10-31-2011, 08:23 AM
:coffee:...As I drink my Monday morning coffee...the only question I have now is...How bout dem' Pittsburgh Steelers?!?! :tt02:

Happy Halloween!!! :thumbsup:

Quasar
10-31-2011, 08:25 AM
ONE monkey off our back... now let's see them wash off the stench of week 1!

steelfury02
10-31-2011, 08:28 AM
Vlad'd!

TRH
10-31-2011, 08:30 AM
It feels great. The ajustments we made and the new look of a defense we showed them was killer.

Also, Brady, when playing similarly to other QB's around the league with so-so protection and well covered receivers, is exposed as a good, but not great, QB. I've never felt he is as good as all the talk about him that goes on and there's nothing anyone can say to convince me otherwise.
Don't get me wrong, he's very good. But the greatest like they say? No. And put a little pressure on him that the Aaron Rogers and the Peyton Mannings can handle better, he folds somewhat and he always has. Look back on his success, and its alarming that its almost always when he's barely, if ever, touched.
This win feels as good as a regular season win can. Although if we win next week, it might feel even better, due to the shallacking we took in the 1st week from the Ravens.

theplatypus
10-31-2011, 08:34 AM
I'm still grinning

steelfury02
10-31-2011, 08:36 AM
eating up all the media comments / compliments - still waiting to hear from Sapp though - anyone hear from him yet?

TRH
10-31-2011, 08:38 AM
the usual NE-a**-kissing Chris Berman was even talking us up this morning!

4xSBChamps
10-31-2011, 08:48 AM
... still waiting to hear from Sapp though - anyone hear from him yet?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/WarrenSapp-itsover.jpg

he's busy getting dressed-up for trick-or-treating this evening... gonna brush his toof, and go as a horse's-ass!!!

Polamalu43Defense!
10-31-2011, 09:02 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/WarrenSapp-itsover.jpg

he's busy getting dressed-up for trick-or-treating this evening... gonna brush his toof, and go as a horse's-ass!!!

*Turns on Nfl Network...* Lol nice!!!