PDA

View Full Version : Brown's "google" TD Dance

NEWstevo
10-31-2011, 01:16 PM
Antonio Brown’s end zone celebration dance is causing some controversy, even on NFL Gameday. The big question is what is the name of his dance?

Prime Time Dion Sanders, the end zone celebration guru, even he did not have a clue what Brown was doing (but he liked it). Dion said he tried to “google” it but found nothing. Then Rich Eisen said maybe its called the “google” and I thought that was a great name for his hip-shaking, wet-noodle, no named dance.

There was a little Hines Ward and Chad Johnson in his dance, but I liked the name Google.

FanSince72
10-31-2011, 01:20 PM
If our biggest problem during Ratbird Week is figuring out what to call Brown's TD dance, then I'd say we're in pretty good shape. :tt02:

stlrtruck
10-31-2011, 01:27 PM
If our biggest problem during Ratbird Week is figuring out what to call Brown's TD dance, then I'd say we're in pretty good shape. :tt02:

As a few of my patriots* friends pointed out yesterday, it looked like Charlie Chaplan.

But I agree, if our worst argument a week from today is what to name his TD dance...I'll call it whatever you want to call it. Just as long as it does it repeatedly.

Bayz101
10-31-2011, 01:54 PM
As a few of my patriots* friends pointed out yesterday, it looked like Charlie Chaplan.

But I agree, if our worst argument a week from today is what to name his TD dance...I'll call it whatever you want to call it. Just as long as it does it repeatedly.

Is their something i'm missing out on? It seems the word "he" is often replaced with "it"? Maybe i'm going insane :noidea:

Fire Arians
10-31-2011, 02:01 PM
that dance was terrible, but as long as we're scoring 6 points every time we see that, i wouldn't mind seeing a LOT of it. dance away, antonio :chuckle:

stlrtruck
10-31-2011, 02:32 PM
Is their something i'm missing out on? It seems the word "he" is often replaced with "it"? Maybe i'm going insane :noidea:

Monday morning typo. :noidea:

It should read like this:

I'll call it whatever you want to call it. Just as long as HE does it repeatedly.