PDA

View Full Version : Pats game was huge, but the next 2 are even bigger

Fire Arians
10-31-2011, 04:46 PM
I know I'm being a little bit of a captain obvious here, but the next 2 games are very big and will (imo) determine the AFCN winner. Of course we all know about baltimore, but cincy actually worries me a little more. Nobody is talking about them, but they are flying under the radar and quietly having themselves a good season at 5-2.

With that said, this season has turned out to be quite exciting, we are seeing a little bit of a youth movement in the steelers and the future is looking bright :thumbsup:

ETL
10-31-2011, 04:59 PM
Agree with you. Cincy has what the pats and raven dont have and that is a class A wide receiver in A G Green. hopefully we can get to their Qb and show him what a real Afc north game is like.

Militant X 1
10-31-2011, 05:21 PM
hey guys! Ravens fan here! don't count my guys out. sure, our offense has been atrocious a few games but when our o-line is blocking our WRs can do damage as well. lol! i expect a great game on Sunday.

~Mili

harrison'samonster
10-31-2011, 05:28 PM
I agree. other than it being really nice to beat NE, this past game means very little compared to the next two. They should be some really good games.

Fire Arians
10-31-2011, 06:04 PM
hey guys! Ravens fan here! don't count my guys out. sure, our offense has been atrocious a few games but when our o-line is blocking our WRs can do damage as well. lol! i expect a great game on Sunday.

~Mili

i don't think anyone's counting the ravens out, they bring it against us everytime. i'm sure they looked bad against arizona because they looked past them and towards us.

btaylor179
10-31-2011, 08:19 PM
we must beat ravens.......cincy hasn't beaten anybody

Fire Arians
10-31-2011, 08:33 PM
we must beat ravens.......cincy hasn't beaten anybody

that's what people were saying about us before we beat the patriots. I don't care how easy your schedule is, you don't get to 5-2 if you're a bad team. Not wise to look past the bengals.

Steelersfan87
11-01-2011, 02:29 AM
In fairness, he was stating a fact. The Bengals won 4 games last year. The Steelers went to the Super Bowl. Most reasonable people realized that the Steelers were capable of beating teams better than the Seahawks and Cardinals.