PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Roethlisberger

Gameday
06-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Dear Mr. Roethlisberger,

We, [your fans], wanted to wish you a very speedy recovery. You gave us a scare. Many of us were devastated to hear of this terrible accident. Many of us idolize you, especially our children. We wonder why you were even riding a motorcycle being who you are and considering the danger involved. I ride a motorcycle and I can understand the thrill of riding one. I wear a helmet. We understand that everyone makes bad decisions here and there. We also just read that you do not possess a valid Pennsylvania motorcycle license. We don't know if that is true or not. Many of us are angry that you would put yourself at risk like this. You know you'll never hear any negative public statements from Mr. Bradshaw. We feel that you should be making certain sacrifices to protect your health. Most of us have been Steelers fans for years and years. Please take better care of yourself, for your family, friends, team, fans, and especially yourself. We hope to see you on the field ready to go to win Pittsburgh another Super Bowl.

We still love you.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Dear Mr. Roethlisberger,

We, [your fans], wanted to wish you a very speedy recovery. You gave us a scare. Many of us were devastated to hear of this terrible accident. Many of us idolize you, especially our children. We wonder why you were even riding a motorcycle being who you are and considering the danger involved. I ride a motorcycle and I can understand the thrill of riding one. I wear a helmet. We understand that everyone makes bad decisions here and there. We also just read that you do not possess a valid Pennsylvania motorcycle license. We don't know if that is true or not. Many of us are angry that you would put yourself at risk like this. You know you'll never hear any negative public statements from Mr. Bradshaw. We feel that you should be making certain sacrifices to protect your health. Most of us have been Steelers fans for years and years. Please take better care of yourself, for your family, friends, team, fans, and especially yourself. We hope to see you on the field ready to go to win Pittsburgh another Super Bowl.

We still love you.

Very well said. Everything you said in that post I couldn't have said better. Ben should make certain sacrifices and he did make a stupid choice by riding that bike. Especially without a PA license. But I'm still his fan and wish him the best. I just hope he parks the bike for good now.