PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Fan tries to sell Ben's blood on E-Bay F*&K this Ratshit Fan

Stlrs4Life
06-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Ravens fan tries to sell
Ben's blood on eBay

NEW CASTLE NEWS
Monday's motorcycle accident involving Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger had its ghoulish aspect.

Shortly after news of the crash became public, a listing appeared on the eBay Internet auction site for some of Roethlisberger?s blood taken from the crash scene.

The seller, with the eBay name of ?mrw5640,? described himself or herself as a ?(Baltimore) Ravens fan in the right place at the right time.? Offered was ?1 ounce of Roethlisberger blood ... collected from the scene of the accident in Pittsburgh on June 12th at 11:30 a.m.

?You can with it as you wish. You can clone to DNA to make ugly stupid QBs with disturbing facial hair, or you can just mount it on your dashboard and just laugh when the Steeler?s are 4-14 this year."

The author concluded by saying the auction was just a joke and advised people not to bid, because ?you will receive nothing. DUH.?

Prosdo
06-13-2006, 05:41 PM
I saw that. How lame!

SteelerFanInCA
06-13-2006, 05:43 PM
Same old ratbirds.

tony hipchest
06-13-2006, 05:45 PM
im sure theres a ton of "big ben broken motorcycle parts" being offered today.

Ohio Steeler
06-13-2006, 05:48 PM
this guy is a joke...

Ambridge
06-13-2006, 05:50 PM
I guess ebay doesn't check or approve the content of their listings.

That sounds like something an original Browns fan would do.

Stlrs4Life
06-13-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't care, I sent him a nice little email through ebay.

BBC
06-13-2006, 05:52 PM
What a pathetic bastard. Can't say I'm surprised though, it's to be expected from Ravens fans.

tony hipchest
06-13-2006, 05:55 PM
and just laugh when the Steeler?s are 4-14 this year."

.? 4-14???

got meth?

Ambridge
06-13-2006, 06:00 PM
4-14???

got meth?

Good catch tony!
I totally missed that at first.

SteelShooter
06-13-2006, 06:27 PM
LOL! Good one Tony!

Yet another classless act......................

Haiku_Dirtt
06-13-2006, 07:29 PM
4-14???

got meth?

Really. We'd only have to win 3 games against an opponent not called the Ravens to make that quote drug-induced.

When was the last time we lost 14? I think I was still in a high chair for dinner.

tony hipchest
06-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Really. We'd only have to win 3 games against an opponent not called the Ravens to make that quote drug-induced.

When was the last time we lost 14? I think I was still in a high chair for dinner.theyve never lost 14. their worst season was when they went 1-13 and earned terry bradshaw as the #1 pick in the draft. since then steelers have rarely had a season with even 10 losses while teams like dallas, colts, and pats have gone 1-15 to draft franchise qb's like aikman (actually aikman went 1-15 his rookie year), manning, and bledsoe.

Motley Nate
06-13-2006, 07:54 PM
What a complete tool.

Much like the morons around here that were digging around the Tri-C parking lot looking for pieces of Winslow's bike to sell on eBay. This moron still is as ridiculously shallow and underhanded even if they didn't intend to sell anything.

Browns fans 1.0 and 2.0: tools no matter what city you're in.

SteelerzGirl
06-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Ew... What a sicko!

HburgXL06
06-13-2006, 09:36 PM
Hey!........I didn't know that "INeedMoney" from "How High" was a ravens fan......he knows people will bid and he will get good money sellin it.....after all his name is INeedMoney.

BuFu

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-13-2006, 10:20 PM
That's like the listing of Ben's helmet which was for an empty box. Ya just expect some of these low life things happening.

Ohio Steeler
06-13-2006, 10:23 PM
Hey!........I didn't know that "INeedMoney" from "How High" was a ravens fan......he knows people will bid and he will get good money sellin it.....after all his name is INeedMoney.

BuFu

oh I do belive I know just who that is Art Modell after all that why he moved the team in the 1st place because he needed money...

TheWarDen86
06-14-2006, 06:18 AM
Ravens fan tries to sell
Ben's blood on eBay

NEW CASTLE NEWS
Monday's motorcycle accident involving Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger had its ghoulish aspect.

Shortly after news of the crash became public, a listing appeared on the eBay Internet auction site for some of Roethlisberger?s blood taken from the crash scene.

The seller, with the eBay name of ?mrw5640,? described himself or herself as a ?(Baltimore) Ravens fan in the right place at the right time.? Offered was ?1 ounce of Roethlisberger blood ... collected from the scene of the accident in Pittsburgh on June 12th at 11:30 a.m.

?You can with it as you wish. You can clone to DNA to make ugly stupid QBs with disturbing facial hair, or you can just mount it on your dashboard and just laugh when the Steeler?s are 4-14 this year."

The author concluded by saying the auction was just a joke and advised people not to bid, because ?you will receive nothing. DUH.?

If our QB is so dumb, then I guess I am too because how can the Steelers possibly be 4-14??? or any team for that matter? What a knucklehead.

blackngoldbaby
06-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Another classless idiot!!! but hey he has nothing better 2 do. im not suprised though its just a typicall ratbird fan doing what they do best not playin football but being idiots.

CantStop85
06-15-2006, 06:35 PM
If our QB is so dumb, then I guess I am too because how can the Steelers possibly be 4-14??? or any team for that matter? What a knucklehead.
There's a down year in the AFC and the Steelers go 3-13 in the regular season and get a wildcard spot and end up losing in the divisional game. Duh. :dang:

83-Steelers-43
06-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Yeah, I remember when Steeler fans sold Ray Lewis's blood on ebay.....oh wait? Nevermind. But I do remember when we sold KWII's blood on ebay...oh wait? Nevermind.

SteelerzGirl
06-15-2006, 08:24 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how the coldhearted creeps and vultures come out of the woodwork in order to try to take advantage of someone else's tragedy. :pity:

MNsteelers
06-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Good catch tony!
I totally missed that at first.

The 4-14 part is the first thing I noticed. Not to mention the "Steeler's" (should be Steelers) and the always-hilarious use of the campy "DUH."

Seriously, not only is this just sick and obscene, this person is obviously so incredibly ****in' stupid, he seems to think we need to be reminded that he is, in fact, NOT selling Ben Roethlisberger's blood on eBay. He needs to point out this is a joke. It makes you want to rip out his colon through his ass and feed it to him. Not for the incredibly stupid joke, but for the sheer stupidity of everything he wrote.

MNsteelers
06-15-2006, 08:40 PM
There's a down year in the AFC and the Steelers go 3-13 in the regular season and get a wildcard spot and end up losing in the divisional game. Duh. :dang:

LOL! Gotta give it to you, man. That's funny. Props

SteelersMongol
06-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Someone from Indiana is selling Ben's Motorcycle Helmet(empty box) will these idiots never cease
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ben-Roethlisberger-Motorcycle-Helmet-Crash-Steelers-Ow_W0QQitemZ8829728837QQihZ005QQcategoryZ25211QQss PageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ha ha ha. What a dumb f#ck. I just sent him an email asking for more photos. Ha ha ha. I wonder what he will do. If he sends anything I'll put it up here. And then I'm gonna tease him a little by asking him if he would make a deal. Ha ha ha.

SteelCityMan786
06-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Ravens fan tries to sell
Ben's blood on eBay

NEW CASTLE NEWS

The guy who did it needs some REHAB

SteelersMongol
06-17-2006, 06:53 AM
Ha ha ha. What a dumb f#ck. I just sent him an email asking for more photos. Ha ha ha. I wonder what he will do. If he sends anything I'll put it up here. And then I'm gonna tease him a little by asking him if he would make a deal. Ha ha ha.

I just got an email from him that says he will put up some more pictures of the box. :smile: And Dear Lord. There are actually 2 people bidding on that silly box. :dang: