PDA

View Full Version : ike taylor on sportscenter

tony hipchest
06-13-2006, 06:20 PM
"i was hurt" when asked why he said cause ben is his teammate and like family.

he didnt blame ben or hold no resentment. give up the bike ben. do it for your "family"

Black@Gold Forever32
06-13-2006, 06:23 PM

he didnt blame ben or hold no resentment. give up the bike ben. do it for your "family"

Randle El also was on sportscenter commenting on Ben's accident. I didn't hear what El said since my friend called me when El was talking.

tony hipchest
06-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Randle El also was on sportscenter commenting on Ben's accident. I didn't hear what El said since my friend called me when El was talking.
el was supportive, concerned, and not blaming ben. when asked if he rode he laughed and firmly said "NOOOOO"

Black@Gold Forever32
06-13-2006, 06:29 PM
el was supportive, concerned, and not blaming ben. when asked if he rode he laughed and firmly said "NOOOOO"

Thanks Tony for the info. Also I didn't think El was a Rider.

Haiku_Dirtt
06-13-2006, 07:40 PM

That's a telling quote coming from Ike. The "family" reference is a pretty big indicator of where his head is at. I wondered this when his contract was the subject matter in here.

Make huge dollars somewhere else? Or make really really big money and stay a Steeler? Maybe he's thinking the latter. :cool: and wow!

melroseplace
06-13-2006, 07:41 PM
thanks for posting Ike and El's statements, I hadn't heard those

SteelShooter
06-13-2006, 10:46 PM

Wow................a REAL Steeler!

I love when thins like this happens! Ike rocks.......................................... :jammin: