PDA

View Full Version : Pats & Steelers on NFL Replay 9:30 P.M.

Yehoodi
11-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Hi All,

Steelers did a number on my Pats, good game . . . for those that do not already know and want to watch the replay . . . NFLN has made it one of its replays . . . it is on the 930 PM slot tonight . . . and if you can't catch it you can always DVRed it, it should be on again later tonight too in the week hours of the morning . . .

enjoy . . .

casteeler
11-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Thanks, have to watch it again

tony hipchest
11-01-2011, 08:11 PM
thanks for the heads up. i always like the con\densed version that includes the player commentary.

feel free to keep dropping on by. while we dont like the patriots, most of us enjoy respectful discussion from the oppositions fans.

interesting game with the giants. im curious to see how bad the patriots fans will flip out if they actually lose 2 in a row and finally lose a home game. history says it wont happen, but you never know. :tap:

SoCalFan
11-02-2011, 02:37 AM
Currently watching!Love the commentary as well...How can I pass up watching brady slammed to the ground,strip sacked etc...

Yehoodi
11-02-2011, 10:10 AM
thanks for the heads up. i always like the con\densed version that includes the player commentary.

feel free to keep dropping on by. while we dont like the patriots, most of us enjoy respectful discussion from the oppositions fans.

interesting game with the giants. im curious to see how bad the patriots fans will flip out if they actually lose 2 in a row and finally lose a home game. history says it wont happen, but you never know. :tap:

no problem, I like the condense versions too, it always fun to hear the coaches and players comments on the games and the plays . . . Also one can see the game in a short period of time as opposed to 3.5 hours . . . you can shortened it if you are watching it on DVR, but it is much easier to simply let the NFL do the editing as it is smoother . . .

yah, i do plan to drop by here and there, thanks . . . it is always fun to get a different prespective from other fan bases . . . of coarse too it is always fun to see the different fan bases nomenclature with respect to opposing teams and players . . . :toofunny:

looks like both our teams have some keys game coming, with of coarse last Sundays being key, we got the Giants then the Jets, and you guys have the Ravens and Bengals . . .

regarding the Giants, not sure how to take it, we are solid home . .. but our offense has trouble with a good front 4 on the defensive side . . . I think we could win, as we are playhing at home and rarely looses back to back games, but one never knows . . . it is going to be tough if we loose and are 5-3 heading into the Meadowlands against the Jets . . . Jets are playing the Bills too . . .good weekend, gotta love November and December football . . .