PDA

View Full Version : Sapp Apologizes to Steeler Nation on Inside!!!

SoCalFan
11-02-2011, 10:15 PM
WHO CARES He is still a POS in my book!Was nice to see him back pedaling!!!:sofunny:

fer522
11-02-2011, 10:21 PM
like we give a shit what he thinks

mizzouristeeler
11-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Didn't care when he talked shit don't care now

mizzouristeeler
11-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Watching no huddle and sapp again opens his mouth. He said polamalu hitting the ball back into the endzone was dumb luck. Is there anything he wont say? Besides no to a cheeseburger

PhantomJB93
11-02-2011, 10:50 PM
It'd be funny to see what he'd have to say now if we lost in horrible fashion Sunday (which we won't, but still, imagine him immediately going back and saying he was right all along lol)

Sean95m
11-02-2011, 10:53 PM
NFL Network and anyone that works for them is a joke. You have to be fired from a major network or have a criminal record to work for them.

Fire Arians
11-02-2011, 11:00 PM
old and slow is better than being old, slow, fat, worthless, over the hill, has-been, and a piece of shit

queeg
11-03-2011, 12:17 PM

Bowling alley command of the English language is amazing....

queeg
11-03-2011, 12:20 PM

old and slow is better than being old, slow, fat, worthless, over the hill, has-been, and a piece of shit

When this forum master ban cursing and vile posts for the great magority of us did not to Alternative High School!!!!

Hayeksheroes
11-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Thank you, Sapp.

If I were Tomlin, I would have tapped his comments in bold letters to the lockerroom wall. What better motivation than that.

SteelCityMom
11-03-2011, 12:40 PM
When this forum master ban cursing and vile posts for the great magority of us did not to Alternative High School!!!!

Nice attempt at insulting other peoples intelligence while managing to completely butcher the English language. :chuckle:

To comment on what I think was the meaning of your post, there are certain words that are blocked out. For example (without being crass), you can't type the name Alfred Hitch****, without it being blocked out.

As far as banning all cursing...that is left up to the admin (who I can tell you already wouldn't know how to do it even if he wanted to). Mild cursing has always been permitted here, and unless there's a huge rally cry from multiple members, it will most likely stay that way.

Curtain_of_Steel
11-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Oh please he apologized to to the people at Olde Country Buffet to after he cleaned out the carving station.

MasterOfPuppets
11-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Bowling alley command of the English language is amazing....

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_2VEaTPMR9yw/SwLWHd0iwfI/AAAAAAAAAaM/ZsL8S0Y-Bzs/funny_appropriate_fail%5B2%5D.jpg

PhantomJB93
11-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Nice attempt at insulting other peoples intelligence while managing to completely butcher the English language. :chuckle:

To comment on what I think was the meaning of your post, there are certain words that are blocked out. For example (without being crass), you can't type the name Alfred Hitch****, without it being blocked out.

As far as banning all cursing...that is left up to the admin (who I can tell you already wouldn't know how to do it even if he wanted to). Mild cursing has always been permitted here, and unless there's a huge rally cry from multiple members, it will most likely stay that way.

I hate forums that ban curse words.

Not that they should be used in excess because when you're cursing just for the sake of cursing then it can be unnecessary, but in a lot of instances it's the best way to say how one feels about something.

A "shit" or "damn" here and there shouldn't really be that big of a deal IMO

Danny136200
11-03-2011, 01:22 PM

Talk about irony...

Fire Arians
11-03-2011, 01:26 PM
I hate forums that ban curse words.

Not that they should be used in excess because when you're cursing just for the sake of cursing then it can be unnecessary, but in a lot of instances it's the best way to say how one feels about something.

A "shit" or "damn" here and there shouldn't really be that big of a deal IMO

no doubt. a mod has gotten on me before when my cursing was out of hand. I have since toned it down, I don't think a post with 1 curse word in there is overdoing it though.

but if the members want me to cut it out i will :drink:

ricardisimo
11-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Talk about irony...

Indeed, classic. What's worse: criticizing someone's intelligence in illiterate fashion, or criticizing their morals while calling for censorship? Hysterical.

davidtrout
11-03-2011, 03:11 PM

Would you like to try that again? Maybe in English this time.

stb_steeler
11-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Would you like to try that again? Maybe in English this time.

LOL i was thinking the same thing. That quote looks like it was writtin by a 10 year old..:rofl:

NEWstevo
11-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Sapp never really said he was sorry. In fact he pointed out that the average age of the Steelers defense has dropped from like 32 years old to 28 (I might be off with numbers) since Aaron Smith, Farrior, and Harrison are out.

And.... he is not wrong.

Plus, he still had a lot of snarky things to say about Pittsburgh, like how there are a lot of games left and we all will see where Pittsburgh ends up. Oh and he still threw in a bunch of "old/slow" descriptions too.

And don't forget Sapp totally blasting "old/slow" Hines Ward for declining to appear on Inside The NFL. I need to watch it again to get exactlly what he said, but it was basically how Inside The NFL is the greatest football show on TV, has won awards, and is the highest rated sports spot for the last million years and who the hell does Ward think he is to say "no" to US!!!!

(even though, earlier in the show James Brown said 49ers coach declined to be on the show, and yet no one blasted him.)

Sapp------- I always liked him but he really got defensive about his Steeler comments. No wonder Steeler Nation hates him.

Go Steelers!

Dino 6 Rings
11-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Sapp has hated the Steelers every since a Steelers player called the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a Paper Tiger back when they won the Super Bowl over the Raiders.

kirklandrules
11-03-2011, 04:59 PM

Take note: this is your brain on drugs.

Atlanta Dan
11-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Sapp remains invested in saying he was right the first time

Warren Sapp of Showtime's Inside the NFL believes the Ravens will beat the Steelers,

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-media-roundup-ravens-steelers-nfl-picks-20111104,0,3854278.story

steelfury02
11-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Sapp is just mad because he didn't win the mirror ball and doesn't have more than 1 ring:chuckle:

Fire Arians
11-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Sapp remains invested in saying he was right the first time

Warren Sapp of Showtime's Inside the NFL believes the Ravens will beat the Steelers,

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-media-roundup-ravens-steelers-nfl-picks-20111104,0,3854278.story

he's like still mill, he refuses to back down even if he's proven to be 100% wrong