PDA

View Full Version : Call to get LOUD Sunday...seriously, does it get any better than this?

LayingTheWoodley56
11-03-2011, 09:25 AM
First of all, it has REALLY pissed me off to see all of the media talking heads who were so quick to count out this Steelers unit (they of four AFC title game appearances, two Super Bowl titles, three AFC Championships, a 10-3 playoff record, and a 87-38 overall record since Ben's rookie season) after ONE bad game against a team we have traditionally owned and knocked out of the playoffs two of the last three years. Sadly, many of us (not me) did the same thing.

I wrote an article (posted on here, you can find it a couple of pages back) vowing that we would be back, and be back soon. And here we are. I'm going to the game Sunday, bought tickets over the summer. When we were 2-2, I said to my girlfriend who I'm going with, we have to win these next three fairly easy games (TEN, JAC, AZ) and then we have a tough game the week after against a team that has our number (NE, of course.) I said IF we win that game (a big if at the time), we are looking at walking into a rowdy, hyped-up (and liquored-up) Heinz Field thirsty for blood to get back at the Ratbirds. Lo and behold, that is what happened. Even I was a little skeptical.

So let's GET IT GOING! I HATE this team. I HATE Lewis, I hate Rice, I can't ****ing stand that smug piece of shit Suggs, I think Flacco is an overrated preppy loser who couldn't lead lions to red meat. We OWN THIS TEAM and after one bad showing the entire world was ready to write us off as a bunch of washed-up has-beens...old...slow...F U C K Y O U A L L. This is the type of brand of football the Ravens wish they could play. This is the nastiest, best defense in the league with the loudest, most rabid fans with more tradition than the Ratbirds will have a hundred years from now.

So, this is a call to the approximately 64,449 souls that I am jacked out of my mind to be joining this Sunday night. We need to be on our feet the entire game. We need to have them towels up and waving every defensive down. Third downs, fourth and short, the place should be in imminent danger of collapsing from the noise. We are the best fans in the country, of any team in any sport, and we need to show it to a national TV audience, the ratbirds and most importantly get our boys whipped up and playing like a pack of wild dogs.

We will win this game.

ebsteelers
11-03-2011, 11:13 AM
some bodys amped

:tt04:

NateDog07V
11-03-2011, 01:00 PM
I wish Heinz Field would turn into this some day... but most NFL stadiums don't fill up with fans who have been drinking bourbon since 9am for a night game :) super f'n stoked for Sunday nights game though and you can bet i probably won't leave with much of a voice.. enjoy !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blzftASduNc

Amydeedelite
11-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Wow! I wish I was going! I'm planning a surprise for my husbands birthday. I have reservations for dec 4th game. I haven't purchased tickets yet. I'm so torn on which tickets to buy. It will probably be freezing! Hey have a fabulous time!

Fire Arians
11-03-2011, 01:27 PM
some bodys amped

:tt04:

and rightfully so. everyone should be freakin pumped for ravens week, especially if it's following a win over the much hated pats

AND especially because they embarassed us thoroughly in week 1 and it's time to return the favor

ebsteelers
11-03-2011, 02:10 PM
IM ****ED JUICED UP for this bad boy, someone put on renegade

and i'll start breaking stuff at work, my boss better watch out hes about to get jacked up...

o momma im in fear for my life
from the long arm of the law....

lets get it

Sizzle
11-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Going to be a great physical game as always. Bring your A Game boys

stb_steeler
11-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Fore some reason lately it looks like the stadium has alot of empty seats. Also other stadiums!...I guess the economy hitting us all hard.:noidea:

Curtain_of_Steel
11-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Economy hitting hard?

The Steelers are sold out every game! There is never a blackout issue at all with this team. I think yoru seeing stand shots during halftime etc when people are refilling.

They do need to louder, Flacco cant stand the heat. So get on his ass early and often.

Steel_Bus_24
11-03-2011, 06:08 PM
First of all, it has REALLY pissed me off to see all of the media talking heads who were so quick to count out this Steelers unit (they of four AFC title game appearances, two Super Bowl titles, three AFC Championships, a 10-3 playoff record, and a 87-38 overall record since Ben's rookie season) after ONE bad game against a team we have traditionally owned and knocked out of the playoffs two of the last three years. Sadly, many of us (not me) did the same thing.

I wrote an article (posted on here, you can find it a couple of pages back) vowing that we would be back, and be back soon. And here we are. I'm going to the game Sunday, bought tickets over the summer. When we were 2-2, I said to my girlfriend who I'm going with, we have to win these next three fairly easy games (TEN, JAC, AZ) and then we have a tough game the week after against a team that has our number (NE, of course.) I said IF we win that game (a big if at the time), we are looking at walking into a rowdy, hyped-up (and liquored-up) Heinz Field thirsty for blood to get back at the Ratbirds. Lo and behold, that is what happened. Even I was a little skeptical.

So let's GET IT GOING! I HATE this team. I HATE Lewis, I hate Rice, I can't ****ing stand that smug piece of shit Suggs, I think Flacco is an overrated preppy loser who couldn't lead lions to red meat. We OWN THIS TEAM and after one bad showing the entire world was ready to write us off as a bunch of washed-up has-beens...old...slow...F U C K Y O U A L L. This is the type of brand of football the Ravens wish they could play. This is the nastiest, best defense in the league with the loudest, most rabid fans with more tradition than the Ratbirds will have a hundred years from now.

So, this is a call to the approximately 64,449 souls that I am jacked out of my mind to be joining this Sunday night. We need to be on our feet the entire game. We need to have them towels up and waving every defensive down. Third downs, fourth and short, the place should be in imminent danger of collapsing from the noise. We are the best fans in the country, of any team in any sport, and we need to show it to a national TV audience, the ratbirds and most importantly get our boys whipped up and playing like a pack of wild dogs.

We will win this game.

http://gifsoup.com/view2/1717159/rocky-ready-for-war-o.gif

:helmet:.....:tt03:

Lets return the favor....Here We Go Steelers!!!Here We Go!!! :tt04:

Fire Arians
11-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Going to be a great physical game as always. Bring your A Game boys

careful what you ask for :chuckle:

StainlessStill
11-03-2011, 06:58 PM

We will win this game.

Get me a ticket! I'm sitting next to this guy ^! I'd give ANYTHING to be in that stadium Sunday Night. Unfortunately, money's tight! Have a good time, get loud and F U C K I N G SREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! Renegade!

Twentyvalve
11-04-2011, 06:51 AM
I agree with most of what you said, However, I live in Baltimore and am exposed to quite a bit of Ravens sports talk and such. Rice is an okay guy. I have never heard him talk crap or seen him play dirty. Sure, a few mishaps here and there maybe, but nothing that indicates he not a just a hardworking talented player.

The other thugs however. . . .

We will win this game.