PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 9 Preview Video - Steelers vs Ravens

EmDiggy
11-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Steelers vs Ravens Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74afuc-ngKU)

Good evening Steelers fans! Good luck this week!

Em:tt03:

steelfury02
11-05-2011, 09:40 AM
i'm glad he picked the Steelers for good reasons - because we have the more complete package on offense. However, Ben has been standing tall in the pocket and has clearly found the quick strike game so keeping him inside might not work either. The Ravens should really be crapping themselves - their offense is dreadful

But as far as the Ravens key to beating our defense - he talks about spreading out the 3-4 as if we don't know how to play man to man so that theory doesn't necessarily work anymore, Lebeau and Lake have these guys primed to frustrate the heck out of any receiving corp, and theirs doesn't scare me anywhere near as much as the Patriots did. We just owned the number 1 offense last week so why in the world would the sputtering/regressing Flacco and company scare me?

The only guy that scares me on that offense is Rice - if he is getting chunks all day long we are in trouble - that's the only way - they are too one dimensional